B Spot is soon to be...

In the Follicular Salvation Club! Last checked he is 2 posts away! Early CONGRATULATIONS and THANKS for:

1. Helping others the way you do

2. Taking the time to call and research HT docs

3. Raising questionable issues

4. Having no life!

5. Bringing a lot of fun to this forum!

6. Being the founder of the cure for hairloss...the irish whiskey way! (only when applied topical icon_wink.gif)

Bill

In the Follicular Salvation Club! Last checked he is 2 posts away! Early CONGRATULATIONS and THANKS for:

1. Helping others the way you do

2. Taking the time to call and research HT docs

3. Raising questionable issues

4. Having no life!

5. Bringing a lot of fun to this forum!

6. Being the founder of the cure for hairloss...the irish whiskey way! (only when applied topical icon_wink.gif)

Bill

Well Thanks Bill!!!!

You know, you really blow me away with all of the help and time you give.

I suggested checking you for performance enhancing drugs (ala Bonds) because your simply amazing at times!!! Much Love Bro!

Anyway, thanks for welcoming me into the club---it means a GREAT DEAL to me personally to be included in with such exclusive company.

(Now I just have to live up to the pressure!!!)

In looking back----- What a great journey it has been. I NEVER in a million years expected things to turn out the way they have.

Aside from my own personal journey, I have seen amazing transformations, met and spoken with people from all over the world, and literally sent and received hundreds of emails from people who were just like me 1000 posts ago.

I have learned so much, but the learning never ends does it?

Anyway, I promised myself I wouldn't cry................(sniff......... tear....... icon_frown.gif) and I want to give a shout out to my posse......

Bill, Bank, Gorpy, NN, Buzz, Scholar, Pat H, Spex, SNP, IH, Jotronics, The LATE Cousin_IT, Bushy, HK500, MrJB, Janna and anyone else I forgot!!!

BIG shout out to Ron Shapiro--- (this is the equivalent of an internet hug, BTW) who has always been there for me, even for the REALLY stupid questions!!!!

Anyway, I look forward to all of us taking the site to new and greater heights.

Thanks for making this such a great place to hang out.

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Congrats my friend!! icon_cool.gif

I enjoy your friendship and humor, keep up the good work!

You know, we either have to laugh or cry about this hairloss crap we suffer from. I choose to laugh and you and the rest of the smart asses (like me) keep this crap from depressing the hell out of us!!!

Of course, you are our Alpha male pit bull at hunting down the info for this forum. We all benefit from your determination, Thank you.

You can be my lawyer anytime, I'm thinking about sueing my Dad and Mom for their involvement in my hairloss. Whadya think?? icon_biggrin.gif

NoBuzz

Would you look at that. This heartfelt post from B-Spot is #1000. Was that planned?

We all have immensely benefitted from your efforts here and I appreciate all the help that you have personally given me.

Lawyer is definitely a good choice of career for you but an investigative reporter might have also been right there. It looks like NoBuzz has your 1st case all ready for you. He didn't ask for those genetics--he's entitled to some form of compensation. icon_smile.gif

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

B Spot,

Aww...what a guy! I commend you for your posts and you turn around and commend me. I do appreciate your words...it means a lot...you're a huge asset to this forum, but more importantlly...a great friend.

It's funny...I never thought I'd be this active in this forum...but it's people like you, the people you mentioned, and a few others that have been like a band of brothers (and sisters: Janna) to me...and for each and every one of you I'm thankful. I'm still thinking whoever can should try to plan a day trip sometime this summer so we can all cruise around town in NYC or something. How cool would that be?

Wow...Nervous is right...your 1000th post was your heartfelt response....awesome coincidence or all part of our evil plan to take over the world icon_wink.gif

Keep being who you are brother!

Bill

Hey B Spot,

This forum serves a valuable purpose - to educate people. You have been one of the most valuable contributors. Thanks for all you have done.

Gorp

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

We are the keepers of hair Justice

" Ain't no man gonna give crappy info on my watch"...

So much garbage out there, this is the only place to get the truth ..

" They can't handle the truth!!!"

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

What an awesome thread!!! WELCOME TO THE FOLLICULAR SALVATION CLUB!!!

B spot - Hey, braddah............thanks for EVERYTHING you do here my friend. Your contributions to this site are invaluable. I don't know of ANY other poster who puts the time and effort into research that you do. I love it when some poor, misguided soul wanders here with FALSE information about Surgeon's or HT procedures. B spot comes along (like a loving, Mack truck) and sets them straight........with the facts, just the facts, Ma'am!! Thanks a million!! icon_wink.gif

I'm with Bill..........I'd love to get together with as many here as possible for a day, weekend, whatever. 'Course we'd need a whole day to just examine each others appearance of density, scars, examine donor hair...etc., the list is endless icon_cool.gif.

Being a midwesterner like my braddah B spot, I'd choose Chi-town for location, but could be persuaded to NYC, possibly.........who knows. Bill, get your clones on this ASAP, will ya icon_biggrin.gif!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Thanks Guys!!!!!!

Yeah, we really got something going here don't we?

So much has changed since I began this journey------ I am glad that I have been able to share this with all of you guys.

Anyway, I am up for meeting up this June/July near Chicago---- or if I have enough of a heads up---ROAD TRIP!!!!!! to somewhere else!!!!!

Again, you guys are the best!!!!

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Congrats B-Spot even if the 1000 post was planned...lol!!!

I looked at it and shoot I only have 15% of your post's so thanks for the inclusion to the posse...so if that makes Bill-Urlacher...BSpot- L.Briggs....DOES THAT MAKE ME... REX!!!!!NOOOOOOO!!!

Well at least I am on a good team....keep up the good work B.

Sincere congratulations Bspot, your experience, insight and of course knowledge of each Dr's particular area of strength has helped so many. You are an intrisic part of a solid core of reliable expertise that's hard to come by. We all miss Cousin too of course but between all of us we manage to bring hope and solutions to so many who need our guidance. Onward to the next millenium icon_smile.gif

• Administrators

B-Spot,

You have been spot on so many times for so many people that you certainly belong in the "Follicular Salvation Club". Welcome and thanks for making this community the safe and smart haven that it has become.

This forum has had its ups and downs over the past five plus years (including a few law suits from some upset physicians). But I think it's never been healthier thanks to you and the other dedicated members who keep it useful, supportive and shill free.

The hair transplant profession/industry has no real regulation other than forums like this one. This open forum has helped keep me on track and accountable and it has brought positive preasure to bear on the entire hair translant industry.

I know this from attending the physician meetings and speaking with physicians. This forum has changed the hair transplant profession/industry and will continue to shape the future of hair transplantation. You and other dedicated members are at the vanguard of patient empowerment and education that demands the best and gets it. Ultimately it is the patient who makes the final decision.

We've all come a long way and by doing it together none of us have had to travel it alone.

Many patients still make their decisions in the dark based on slick marketing. So much work remains before every patient gets the quality of work that can be obtained and that they deserve. But I'm optomistic that with advocates like B Spot and others that more and more patients will make decisions based on intelligent research rather than marketing hype.

Viva la follicular revolution.

Pat

P.S. Bill, at 1932 post you're 68 posts away from joining the "Celestial Follicle Hair Club". I'm not there yet either so I don't know what will happen to us. But perhaps the tops of our heads will become illuminated in a shroud of follicles and 72 virgins will appear . . .

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Originally posted by Pat - Publisher of this Community:

P.S. Bill, at 1932 post you're 68 posts away from joining the "Celestial Follicle Hair Club". I'm not there yet either so I don't know what will happen to us. But perhaps the tops of our heads will become illuminated in a shroud of follicles and 72 virgins will appear . . .

Hahaha, Pat! Good luck with that one.

I just wanted to say congrats to B-Spot for all his invaluable input on the Forum. All the core veteran members who put so much thought and knowledge to those seeking some answers are an inspiration.

Pat, thank you for the kind words. This site has been a godsend to me--- without it, I may have become a Bosley/MHR/Local Doc horror story. I feel it is my duty to give back to the community that "fostered" me, sort to speak. I don't know about any virgins--- but I will take more hair!!!!!

Janna, Thank You. Your one of a kind-- I feel lucky to have had your wonderful skills employed on me twice now. You truly are a gem!

(ps. Hopefully Doc will read this and have to give you a raise. You deserve it!!! icon_biggrin.gif)

All-- let's close this thread down and get back to the real task at hand--- As Pat said, "There is still work to be done!"

Thanks Again,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Actually I'm hoping to make 72 more virgins appear rather than disappear! icon_wink.gif.

I echo B Spot's sentiments...this forum has been a godsend to me as well...it is THIS forum that I originally stumbled on and reading Pat's experience is what inspired me to begin my journey to recovering my hair. Thanks to Pat for all the hard work he does to keep this community going.

Janna is surely one of a kind isn't she? I'm glad to have her here. Props out to JoTronic and Spex as well for all the hard they do also...and of course all the dedicated members of this forum that dedicate their free time to helping others.

Bill