Dr Keser for FUE

growing gear

Hello,

After alot of research i have booked a FUE session with Dr Keser in Ankara coming week.

I know he is not reccommended here yet, but his FUE work really impressed me so far and IMO i think it is the best Fue results i have seen in comparison to any other doctor (and cheaper).

Its a small session of about 1000 grafts so hopefully i will be able to get an idea of the whole thing before i go for further sessions which i will need.

I am so damn nervous though as there are so many things to think about such as donor management, yield etc. etc.

Although his results seem impressive, i would wait. The rep is posting these pics and its easy to cherry pick results. When clinics posts their results it looks like they are batting a 1000. I rather see the patients themselves posting results to get an indication of consistancy. Even Armani has good fue results.

Hi all,

Due to some personal reasons i had to postpone my surgery until a later date. When i do go to Dr Keser i will write up a detailed account of experience together with photos.

Anouar - I do understand that alot of clinics do cherry pick results but even then those FUE results from most other fue doctors are not impressive enough.

Dr Kesers so far has about seven or eight examples of the quality work that he is carrying out. The bit i like is that he does it all by himself with the help of a technician.

I think there are alot of doctors like DR Keser doing good work but they simply do not advertise on forums. If they had then Fue would have maybe taken a step further.

Originally posted by Anouar:

Although his results seem impressive, i would wait. The rep is posting these pics and its easy to cherry pick results. When clinics posts their results it looks like they are batting a 1000. I rather see the patients themselves posting results to get an indication of consistancy. Even Armani has good fue results.

exactly anouar

one of the main reasons why I feel i'll prolly sit on the sideline for a year or two. I would love to see ten people from this site all say glowing things about their fue with keser or umar.

I rather walk on the side of caution and see more results before I jump the gun. I remember on another site when Armani's fue was touted as the real deal. It was mass hysteria. I almost fell for it myself. A lot of people were really confidant in his results and then boom it came crashing down. Most of his patients on that site disappeared and a lot of grown out results turned out to be poor. I'm not comparing both docs to one another. They have different methods. I like the fact the Keser does the procedure with one tech and limits his day of 500-700 grafts. However, I would like to see a thorough peer review of his practice.

i totally agree with the idea that he can not be judged just for the picked results and everyone will be more satisfied when they see some blogs of happy patients.

However , as a local of Turkey all i heard of him was nothing but excellent work, (no i haven't seen any result face to face), he was neat ,dedicated to his work and very caring.Also what I read in Turkish forums(eventhough they're not so reliable) , i couldn't find a single negative post about him.

Eventhough i'm strictly "if i'd do it i'd go for h&w, rahal and feller" guy, i started seriously thinking about giving it a shot.

• 10 months later...

Hey rocket1356!

I do believe there is an American patient of Dr Keser's floating around on the forum he spoke in high praises regarding the entire experience.

You may want to utilise the search function provided by the site and sift through posts relating to this patient, he is in there...somewhere. If I happen to stumble across his direct post I will provide a link for you.

Although I have fallen for the posted results of this Doctor I too am awaiting more documentation and have emailed their clinic with detailed enquiries.

*Especially concerning his higher donor extraction methods, this was slightly alarming whilst viewing his pre op photographs.

I am rather intrigued with his patented incision needle designs (.6-.9mm if I am not mistaken?), the clinics website does go into slight detail about the tools but as a finicky individual I always request more information.

Particularly when said instruments will be penetrating my scalp consistently for a couple of days. Lol!

Goodluck mate!

Cheers,

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

So far after seeing Dr Keser FUE results, I can call him the King of FUE.. Breathtaking results. I asked about him, He is very very very famous in Turkey, all top actors and celebrities there go for him. So nice to see, a doctor takes FUE to this level of yield.

I asked his clinic (Dermaplast) , they replied

"Our price is €3,5 per graft using the FUE technique. We offer complementary airport transfer, hotel to clinic transfers and an English translator during your procedure but non inclusive the other fees such as flight tickets and accommodation. Hotel prices in Ankara €40 to €60/night"

Dr.Keser transplants 600-700 FUE grafts a day with manual punch method in Ankara since 2003

I hope that helped....

Edited by HARIRI

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Well you can do the maths, see how much grafts you need and divide it by 600 for the safe side as he only does 600 per day, also according to other clinics advices the patient if he is from overseas to stay atleast 5 days after the last surgery cause by that time, the grafts get intact. Then you can travel back home. Turkey is expensive in Istanbul, but ankara is normal. Sometimes the capital is cheaper than another city, just like New york and washington DC, or Ottawa and Vancouver. Its just freaking cold out there in Ankara so make sure to go there summer time.

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Thank you very much for all your positive comments.

There is an American who had a FUE procedure with Dr. Keser in March 2010, you can find his post on this forum.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/136423-1100-grafts-dr-keser.html

In his post he declares: 'I had a great experience, everyone at Dr Keser's clinic was very professional, helpful and nice! The clinic was very clean. I did not experience any pain, did not even use the painkillers that I was given just in case I did. Dr. Keser definitely has the patients best interest in mind. From the conversations I had with him I truely feel that he is a very ethical Doctor. It's still too early to comment on my results but before the grafts fell out I was very happy with the hairline design. I experienced some minor swelling around my nose (no bruising) but after about 3 days, all had subsided.'

We are trying to convince him of posting an update of his photos in that post.

Dr Keser also has attended many other patients from US, Great Britian, Italy, France, Spain, Brazil and other countries, more than 600 to date, with excellent results.

HARIRI is right, famous actors and celebrities from all over the world count on Dr. Keser for their hair transplants.

If you need any information, want a consultation or arrange an actual visit to Derma-Plast clinic for an hair transplant, you can send me a private message, and you will receive a prompt answer. All your info and photos will be treated with complete confidentiality.

Regards

Enrique Gonzalez

Derma-Plast clinic consultant for Europe

Edited by Derma-Plast

Enrique Gonzalez

Dr. Keser adviser for Europe and Latin America

Oh my God, I have just seen this link

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/139030-potential-recommendation-dr-abdulmuttalip-keser-turkey.html

Now im certain to say Dr. Keser is the best doctor ever i have seen in results whom using FUE technique.

After all, FUE technique could be good as FUT maybe more because of the no linear scar thing if done with a very talented hand. Limiting himself with 600-700 grafts a day shows his loyality to the customer satisfaction to avoid waste of any extracted grafts. Plus only EURO 3.5 per graft, thats a charge of FUT grafts in the states.

After watching these photos and other posted in other sites. I started to have more faith to FUE if done properly...

Edited by TakingThePlunge

My Hair Treatments: