From bald to not bald: Dr. Wong 8241 grafts

Phenomenal result! Hasson and Wong are FUT masters. What a transformation! Congratulations, and make sure to update the blog as the second procedure continues to mature in the upcoming months!!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Nothing short of stunning... congrats icon_smile.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

It still amazes me that we can move hair from one part of the head and it will grow somewhere else. Then we have this: Another great example of a high NW patient having his hair restored... awesome!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Looking good, Hairthere!

But from the 2 pics you've shown at 5 months, it's hard to get a solid read on exactly how the new hairline frames your face . . . any chance you could post a pic of your entire face (with eyes/nose/mouth blacked out, if needed, to preserve privacy)?

Also, I'd love to see a profile pic in good lighting to evaluate the temple points more clearly.

Congratulations hairshare. That is one incredible result, illustrating a complete transformation! One question: was your 2nd HT simply to provide some temple design?

M&M

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

I'm speechless! This is truly one of the best results I've ever seen. A true transformation.

Enjoy your new head of hair my friend!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Who are you and what have you done with Hairshare? That is too much hair for any one person so it can't be hairshare but rather some sort of protein/keratin based life form known as the Folliculoids.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Thanks again everyone for the kind words icon_smile.gif MM, for the second procedure I wanted to thicken things up a bit and Dr. Wong was able to reconstruct the temple points too! Romeono1, sorry, I don't have too many pics with my hair grown out pre-op but I was pretty bald so it wouldn't have mattered. Also, I am attaching some pics of my temple points on my blog and one here with my face "blocked" that shows how my hair frames my face (thanks Joe for helping me block my face icon_smile.gif)

mynewhairline.jpg.29542de2605bcf94bab7e9530602faa7.jpg