Online Proscar?

micky4567

hi..

can i ask several questions please ?

1. where is quality-rx ? is this in america ?

2. Is it safe to take proscar without seeking advice from a doctor first ?

3. Can you get proscar cheaper in australia if it is listed on the government cheaper medication scheme ? Or if you have a health care card can you obtain proscar cheaper with a script from a local doctor ?

4. If you dont mind me asking Mickey. Why are you desperate for proscar ?

I to have to find time and the courage to go to my doctor and ask about proscar or propecia. I am also wondering if they will give me a script for this medication and if it will help.

I am also curious, once you take this medication, how rapid and bad the shedding of current hair is ??.... I cant afford to shed much as what ive got only barely covers my thinning hair with the help of nanogen fibres.

Sorry i dont wish to hijack the thread I am just curious about the answers to the questions.

thanks all..

this forum helps a lot

icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Steak:

hi..

can i ask several questions please ?

1. where is quality-rx ? is this in america ?

2. Is it safe to take proscar without seeking advice from a doctor first ?

3. Can you get proscar cheaper in australia if it is listed on the government cheaper medication scheme ? Or if you have a health care card can you obtain proscar cheaper with a script from a local doctor ?

4. If you dont mind me asking Mickey. Why are you desperate for proscar ?

I to have to find time and the courage to go to my doctor and ask about proscar or propecia. I am also wondering if they will give me a script for this medication and if it will help.

I am also curious, once you take this medication, how rapid and bad the shedding of current hair is ??.... I cant afford to shed much as what ive got only barely covers my thinning hair with the help of nanogen fibres.

Sorry i dont wish to hijack the thread I am just curious about the answers to the questions.

thanks all..

this forum helps a lot

icon_smile.gif

Desperate because i know im losing some hair and want to get it under control now because if i wait i know i will regret it.

Also its like $79 for 28 propcia pills were proscar is $95 for 30 pills split into 5th which is 150 and 5 months.

so cheap compared to other.

these are my opinions and i am not a doctor

1. there are many fake propecia, even in US. you should be careful. i wish there was a way to test, but all you really can do is buy the medicine that is sealed and watch your reaction closely. i've taken propecia for over 10 years

2. as much as i hate to share my opinion, i heard that proscar is not as effective as propecia. when you quarter tablets that aren't coated like propecia, you be taking more or less of the finasteride (e.g. 1 day you take 2 mg, and then the next you may take 0.25 mg). now even assuming that you get evenly distributed medicine -- that extra 1.25 mg may increase some unwanted side effects. it sucks because propecia is very expensive. i wish i am wrong and i am sure many may disagree

3. not sure. i wouldn't trust buying online. i would assume the same for that particular country (australia)

i know you asked someone else, but i am answering questions to try and help in hopes someone will answer my question(s)

good luck

Originally posted by Jim Jones:

2. as much as i hate to share my opinion, i heard that proscar is not as effective as propecia. when you quarter tablets that aren't coated like propecia, you be taking more or less of the finasteride (e.g. 1 day you take 2 mg, and then the next you may take 0.25 mg). now even assuming that you get evenly distributed medicine -- that extra 1.25 mg may increase some unwanted side effects. it sucks because propecia is very expensive. i wish i am wrong and i am sure many may disagree

I just got a prescription for Proscar and the doctor said that splitting the tablet shouldn't be a problem at all.

it is relative, and different doctors have different answers. i would like to start proscar as it is cheaper

have you had a hair transplant? my question is can you part your hair in the middle where grafts were placed eventually? i have yet to see someone with rock star long hair and i would like to eventually have that style

• 3 weeks later...

It's really hard to tell the difference between legitimate posts and blatant promotion on these kinds of posts simply because a member has asked for links to websites that well generic finasteride.

So instead of trying to differentiate here and removing links that appear like spam, let me just offer a word of caution.

Though I'm sure there legitimate online pharmacies, I encourage members and guests to research the legitimacy of any and all sites they intend on purchasing medication from. Frankly, I've heard of far too many balding men being scammed by less than reputable companies that sold them sugar pills instead of finasteride.

Be cautious when purchasing medication, especially one that typically requires a prescription online.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

In my country - Republic Of Macedonia, this year the police and custom officials confiscated more than 1000 boxes of Propecia sold over internet. After clinical tests

it was shown that none of them contains the active ingredient Finasteride, and some of them were filled with antibiotics. Be careful, I bet you don't want to consume antibiotics or some bulls*** for lifetime.

Current regimen

------------------------------

Minoxidil 5% - 2x per day

Ketoconazole 2% - 2x per week

Merz Vitamin pills - 1x per day

------------------------------

• 5 weeks later...

Hey there, From my experience Proscar is better than Propecia. I took Propecia for three years without result.About 16 months ago I had a hair transplant and started taking Proscar at the same time.This combination has worked for me and I'm actually starting to grow my hair a little longer now. What you should do is contact the National Hair Institute for a consultation.They can also prescribe Proscar for you.