How can I figure out who to use?  It’s so overwhelming.  I look at reviews and usually find a review so bad it scares me off from that doctor.  I can’t seem to find anyone that everyone agrees is good.  Based on my pictures can anyone recommend someone they think is a good fit?

IMG_3892.jpeg

IMG_3890.jpeg

IMG_3894.jpeg

IMG_3891.jpeg

IMG_3889.jpeg

You seem to have very little hair loss and great hair in general.  Easily Thiago Bianco.  He'll get you the most dense and natural looking result.  

Check out my journey here:

• Administrators

Everything is subjective. In my opinion, you shouldn't have any surgery. Your hair looks fine.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I’m curious to know what Norwood you would class yourself as?

At this stage some things are not meant to be touched, and in your case you could end up making it a lot worse. 

14 hours ago, Tommy1991 said:

I’m curious to know what Norwood you would class yourself as?

At this stage some things are not meant to be touched, and in your case you could end up making it a lot worse. 

I’m probably in between a 2 or 3.  Perhaps those pictures aren’t that good and my long hair is covering it but my hairline goes pretty far back on the sides and it’s receding

20 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Going by the pictures you have put up @LDya4EydFkuc I can't see why surgery is necessary? Are you on medication first of all?

No medications.  I was doing rogain for a few months but didn’t notice anything.  What medications should I take?  Is there a doctor in Los Angeles you think is good for meds?  My understanding is meds could prevent further hair loss but I def want to fill in the sides where it’s really receded 

• Administrators
7 hours ago, LDya4EydFkuc said:

No medications.  I was doing rogain for a few months but didn’t notice anything.  What medications should I take?  Is there a doctor in Los Angeles you think is good for meds?  My understanding is meds could prevent further hair loss but I def want to fill in the sides where it’s really receded 

Dr. Parsa Mohebi can give you a prescription. I got a script for 5mg of minoxidil there, you can also talk to Dr. Beham.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/24/2024 at 12:20 AM, LDya4EydFkuc said:

I look at reviews and usually find a review so bad it scares me off from that doctor.  I can’t seem to find anyone that everyone agrees is good.

The perfect surgeon doesn't exist. It's up to you to choose the one you feel is right for your situation.

• Like 1

Please direct medical questions to medical professionals.

NW3, Dr. Rahal, FUE, 3,000 grafts, Summer 2023