2 day procedure with Dr Reddy 6/7 month update

Been meaning to post an update following my 2 day procedure with Dr Reddy for some time. My procedure was on the 19th/20th September 2023. 

I had a follow up consultation on the 5th of April and Dr Reddy was pleased with the progress so far. He advised I’m around 60/70% there and can expect to see some more growth and thickening of the new hair in the coming months. 

First few photos are of course pre surgery and also a few immediate post surgery. 

IMG_1039.jpeg

IMG_1043.jpeg

IMG_1042.jpeg

IMG_1037.jpeg

IMG_2160.jpeg

IMG_2191.jpeg

IMG_4066.jpeg

IMG_4065.jpeg

IMG_4060.jpeg

IMG_4058.jpeg

IMG_4059.jpeg

IMG_3883.jpeg

IMG_3833.jpeg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Damn Dr. Reddy killed it! 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, TakeAction said:

Looks great, how many grafts and what was the distribution between the front and crown?

I’m not sure on the exact amount of grafts but I believe it was in the region of 3000. I also couldn’t tell you the distribution of grafts between the front and crown. I was concerned after surgery that not enough grafts were placed in the crown region. 

I believe this was partly due to avoiding damaging the native hair but did feel there were still gaps. However, it has got a lot denser in the last couple of months than I expect. Today marks 7 months post surgery so hopeful it will continue to thicken up. 

• Moderators

This looks awesome.  

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, roch88 said:

What is the name of the dr ? and I mean full name and what is his website?

The result looks amazing

@roch88

Dr Raghu Reddy - Restore Hair Clinics 

Harley Street in London 

Edited by Laurie H