Review the hair transplant of my friend (FUE, 3000 Grafts)

Honest opinion? Very poor work, in every sense. Awful design, terrible row like implanting, poor density, donor extraction pattern doesn't look good either. 

I could go on, I'm not trying to be unkind, just giving you some real reasons why you shouldn't be heading to the same clinic. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

This looks bad in every aspect. The placement is completely unnatural, the punch-size looks too big, too much gap between grafts, even the graft direction looks off. The donor appears to be botched. Sorry for the harsh words, but in the year 2024, this kind of a job is completely unacceptable.

You should definitely avoid this clinic.
Are you sure this was done or even supervised by a real HT surgeon? What is the name of this clinic? Please share the details so people can avoid this at all cost.

Edited by YodaHead
  • Like 1

12.5k grafts with Dr. Felipe Pitella in Jan 2024.

Link to my journey:

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/71724-12501-grafts-dr-felipe-pittella-jan-2024/

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, YodaHead said:

This looks bad in every aspect. The placement is completely unnatural, the punch-size looks too big, too much gap between grafts, even the graft direction looks off. The donor appears to be botched. Sorry for the harsh words, but in the year 2024, this kind of a job is completely unacceptable.

You should definitely avoid this clinic.
Are you sure this was done or even supervised by a real HT surgeon? What is the name of this clinic? Please share the details so people can avoid this at all cost.

I agree with this ^

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Atrocious

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

This looks like a plug surgery from the 80s, sorry to say that but your friend got botched. Avoid this place and please name the cliinic.

Without trying to sound condescending, if this work looks decent to you, i think you need to spend the next few months looking at real patients post ops pics to get an understanding of what looks good / bad. This is shocking. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, thecreativesboy said:

I was also thinking of having my hair transplant done there. What do you think?

Please don't.

• Like 1

Please direct medical questions to medical professionals.

NW3, Dr. Rahal, FUE, 3,000 grafts, Summer 2023

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, thecreativesboy said:

Hi everyone, Thanks for cautioning me. The surgery was done in June 2019 in Pune. I've asked him for the name of the clinic. 

My guess would be NHT or Dezire. But let's see. 

Edited by Britanium
  • Like 1

• Administrators
6 hours ago, thecreativesboy said:

Hi everyone, Thanks for cautioning me. The surgery was done in June 2019 in Pune. I've asked him for the name of the clinic. 

I would be curious to see the actual results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.