Result of 4000 grafts – 11 months after – NW class 4

Hi everyone, we re-upload the video in much better quality, enjoy:

https://youtu.be/62i_VVffhJ4?si=S0dMOHUJg_9eIN6c

• Like 2

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

13 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

Hi everyone, we re-upload the video in much better quality, enjoy:

https://youtu.be/62i_VVffhJ4?si=S0dMOHUJg_9eIN6c

Thank you, the work looks very good!

• Thanks 1
  • Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - link to thread documenting my pre-hair restoration journey
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - approx. 3500 grafts to frontal third - thread to be created
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - TBD - - approx. 2500 grafts to mid-scalp and vertex - thread to be created

3 hours ago, shiba1985 said:

This is a great result no matter how you cut it. I have seen tons of hair transplant results and cases like these are not easy in one sitting. 

please stop playing arm chair quarterbacks by thinking you know a lot about hair transplant by hanging out online. 

Imagine thinking that you cannot learn things about hair transplants online and you just blindly trust any Dr who claims that he will solve your problem.

Countless people with your logic have been botched and based on this logic there is no reason for the forum to exist, I explained the problem with these pictures very well and in detail but for some reason some people still get butthurt, and FYI you will not get a discount from HDC because you comment in their favour.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, BaldReaper said:

Imagine thinking that you cannot learn things about hair transplants online and you just blindly trust any Dr who claims that he will solve your problem.

Countless people with your logic have been botched and based on this logic there is no reason for the forum to exist, I explained the problem with these pictures very well and in detail but for some reason some people still get butthurt, and FYI you will not get a discount from HDC because you comment in their favour.

The latest video posted should alleviate any concerns or doubts that you may have had on whether this is a great result or not. The video shows a nice comb through. It's absolutely a great result in my opinion.

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

2 hours ago, Al - Moderator said:

The latest video posted should alleviate any concerns or doubts that you may have had on whether this is a great result or not. The video shows a nice comb through. It's absolutely a great result in my opinion.

AI, I already replied about the quality of the result in a previous comment.

• Administrators

Thanks for sharing the video with a comb through. The results are excellent. I think comb through videos should become standard, they really do show the actual results.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.