Hims all in one tablet

Just curious if anyone out there takes these? Or just your thoughts in general on these. The idea of it being all in one seems super convenient. Do you think these are just effective as taking finasteride in pill form and or oral or topical minoxidil? Obviously you're paying for the convenience monthly but l personally think it would be worth it.

i also noticed that they put some supplements in the pill so in theory it really is just a one-pil-a-day solution.

IMG_3937.png

I would not recommend on the chances you get side effects, how would you know which part is causing them. At least with separate doses you can eliminate this and micro dose if necessary.

I don't see an issue with it. I take fin and my oral min together at night before bed as well (1mg and 2.5mg),  they don't have negative chemical reactions together. In Toronto there seems to be a low stock of loniten, and I'm only able to get it atm from a doctor buddy who works in upstate New York, but if I wasn't able to get my hands on it, I would likely just get this instead.