Hair Transplant Fue by Dr Tejinder Bhatti- 4828 grafts / How’s it looking?

26 minutes ago, Rawkerboi said:

Thanks for sharing your experience!

The work look's decent and i hope you get good result, please do keep us updated

Does it look like 5k grafts are efficiently used?Please give me your opinion 

I will surely keep posting updates 

57 minutes ago, jjalay said:

You have a noticable gap on the midscalp, is this because you still have native hair on this area or what?

I also noticed that. Reminds me of another case on here. I don’t see why hair would not also be implanted here ow long after the procedure are you? Have you removed the scabs yet?

• Administrators

Its too soon to tell, takes at least 3 months to start growing. Take pictures each month and document it here. Happy growing.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, streethawk said:

I also noticed that. Reminds me of another case on here. I don’t see why hair would not also be implanted here ow long after the procedure are you? Have you removed the scabs yet?

The picture with red grafts was day 1 , and others were day 9 and I didn’t remove the scabs.

Does it look like a 5k graft transplant?

20 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Its too soon to tell, takes at least 3 months to start growing. Take pictures each month and document it here. Happy growing.

Yeah I know that it takes atleast 5-6 months to see results. I wanted to know if 5k grafts were used efficiency and my donor was not simply wasted? My head is big and a lot of my scalp was implanted but people from reddit said “no way this is 5k ,it is 2500-3500 “. So wanted to know this communities opinion.

On 1/24/2024 at 3:16 PM, rohitsharma846685 said:

Got my procedure done on jan 15th. 
scalp -3432 / beard - 1396 grafts. 
I am on finasteride 1mg from 11 months and continue to take it and recommended minoxidil for 6 months.
I will post my updates 

Honestly hows the transplant looking?IMG_3282.thumb.jpeg.3a3351529ff5607f29a6d6a709b7987f.jpeg

IMG_3038.jpeg

IMG_3042.jpeg

IMG_3037.jpeg

IMG_3284.jpeg

IMG_3287.jpeg

IMG_3027.jpeg

In my opinion, not looking like5k grafts at all. Moreover, he has a tendency of leaving out specific area. In my case also, he did the same. I’ll be attaching a picture below for your better understandings. Told me that, I’ve native hairs on that area. But if you do graft placements in that away, I don’t think it’ll be enough to create illusion of density. As a result, scalp will be visible. His way of grafts placements was one of the reasons behind my repair procedure, which I did eight months back.

As you’ve already had a ht I would say that wait for 12 -13months. Later on decide what can be done to improve further. Best wishes 👍

4280B91E-DDB9-410D-B797-A3863803A20A.jpeg

On 1/24/2024 at 5:27 PM, rohitsharma846685 said:

Does it look like 5k grafts are efficiently used?Please give me your opinion 

I will surely keep posting updates 

No it doesn't, this doctor always fails to densely pack his grafts.

But now, nothing can be done, I hope I am wrong and you get good results