Bruno Pinto: 1638 grafts. Pics and video updates!

17 minutes ago, Otis james said:

16 weeks and 1 day! To be honest, if this was it, I’d be happy! Not the most followed thread, which I understand, given how small my case was, but the improvement has made me feel much happier about my hair. 

IMG_1180.jpeg

IMG_1181.jpeg

IMG_1182.jpeg

IMG_1183.png

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself! This thread is a hidden gem, not just for me but probably for many others too. I'm really glad to follow your updates and can't wait to see how much it grows in the coming months! Things are really starting to take off, so keep sharing your progress!

• Like 1

Totally agree. I am following aswell, so really thanks for sharing.

loooks good.

and btw: I dont think this is it :)

Thank you all for your support. It means a lot. I am surprised at how much growth I’ve had already! Half of me wonders if this really will be it, but at 4 months, I’m buzzing to see if it gets better! 
Dr Pinto for the win!! 

• Like 1

Looking great. Shaping up to be a really nice hairline, with lots of soft singles that make it completely natural looking. Solid work from Dr Pinto. 

Lads, just wondering…. There is this one hair, in the red circle that has remained as a very small stubble! Every so often it turns into a little spot kind of thing, then goes back to that small bit of stubble! What’s that all about? A hair that isn’t going to grow? 

IMG_1196.jpeg

6 hours ago, Otis james said:

Lads, just wondering…. There is this one hair, in the red circle that has remained as a very small stubble! Every so often it turns into a little spot kind of thing, then goes back to that small bit of stubble! What’s that all about? A hair that isn’t going to grow? 

IMG_1196.jpeg

is it stuck under the skin, a bit like an ingrown hair?

2 hours ago, hairman4321 said:

is it stuck under the skin, a bit like an ingrown hair?

Yeah it is at the mo. Then it comes back up… then goes back again!!! Any thoughts?