Cost per graft in the USA

I don't recommend doing FUT and I haven't had one in the past year. But I think the average is $6-8 a graft, with FUE being ~$9+

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

• Administrators

Average in US is $6-8 per graft.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

17 hours ago, maxgraft said:

What kind of prices have you all paid per graft for FUT in the USA in the past year? 

In Europe you can find top surgeons at half price than USA surgeons. Price difference is only due to different location, and with lower price in a different location you can find better doctor  

So in general higher price doesn’t mean better quality, since there are many surgeons with high price and low quality. 

Edited by Jackdaniels

I have been researching prices to figure out a surgeon with good work that I can afford in USA. This is not a recommendation just information. There have been a couple of posts on here about American Mane in Florida, they charge a flat fee irrespective of grafts needed which may work out to lower per graft prices if someone needs a larger number.