Blue Magic Turkey good?

Can anyone vouch for these guys?  I met a business partner who was very happy with them and they appear to have a good socal media track record.

Edited by Melvin- Admin
Removed hair mill link

4 hours ago, Ketchupp said:

Can anyone vouch for these guys?  I met a business partner who was very happy with them and they appear to have a good socal media track record.

It sounds like you've found a 'top 10 clinics in Turkey at social media and marketing' list from somewhere.

Take a look at the recommended clinics list at this top of this forum.

Ignore the social media aspect, look for actual real patient posted results (full 12 months) you will come up short as they are practically non existant. If you look far and wide you will see they don't actually have a good reputation at all. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
28 minutes ago, Britanium said:

Ignore the social media aspect, look for actual real patient posted results (full 12 months) you will come up short as they are practically non existant. If you look far and wide you will see they don't actually have a good reputation at all. 

This ^

• Like 1

• Administrators

@Ketchupp

If you ask about a clinic, please refrain from posting their website links. Outside links are not allowed. Thanks for understanding 🙏

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Britanium said:

My colleague is actually a former patient of theirs.  He's happy with the results.  However, it does look like he had a transplant to a trained eye so not sure if that meets our standards.

2 hours ago, BackFromTheBrink said:

It sounds like you've found a 'top 10 clinics in Turkey at social media and marketing' list from somewhere.

Take a look at the recommended clinics list at this top of this forum.

That's fair but there's so many of them; how do new ones get a chance?

5 minutes ago, Ketchupp said:

My colleague is actually a former patient of theirs.  He's happy with the results.  However, it does look like he had a transplant to a trained eye so not sure if that meets our standards.

The last thing anyone wants is for it to noticeable, trained eye or not people will notice if something seems "off" 

If he's happy then great, maybe you could get him to share his result here on the forum. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Britanium said:

The last thing anyone wants is for it to noticeable, trained eye or not people will notice if something seems "off" 

If he's happy then great, maybe you could get him to share his result here on the forum. 

That's fair.  I'll bring it up to him.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
14 hours ago, Ketchupp said:

That's fair but there's so many of them; how do new ones get a chance?

Clinics that do good work will inevitably land on people's radar. Most clinics in Turkey actually do a decent job of successfully moving hair from point A to point B. What few of them do is the careful refinement work to create naturalness and treat the donor area with the care required to future-proof it. Those that combine all of the above will grow their reputation and get their chance, so to speak.

• Like 1