Podcast with Dr. Bruno Pinto Tomorrow

• Administrators

I will ask him about being conservative and aggressive. I think Dr. Pinto is much like Dr. Konior, a meticulous and detailed surgeon who wants to achieve the best for the patient. I will ask him about temple points.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Calihome1 said:

Has this been posted?

No, it might be a while. There was a bad echo I need to remove and then edit it. It was over 2 hours. But will bee really informative.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

6 hours ago, Otis james said:

I’m currently sat waiting at Clínica O’Porto, for Bruno to arrive! Bricking it!!! 

I know the feeling brother 🤣🤣 all will be well don’t stress 👊🏼

5 hours ago, Big Rome said:

I know the feeling brother 🤣🤣 all will be well don’t stress 👊🏼

What a great experience that was! And how lovely is Bruno! Meticulous in his work. Who knew grey hairs were actually see through, under a microscope?! Will document my case in the next few days. Currently having a bath with a Super bock! 🍺🍺

• Like 2

On 1/11/2024 at 2:02 PM, GeneralNorwood said:

I would elaborate on that. 

Pitella and Zarev have cases above 10000 grafts in total. What does dr Pinto thinks about this expansion of the safezone, aka individual approach to the safezone? What stops him from doing this?

and related question : What punch size does he use? 

Can’t answer the first question but this might help answer your second one! Although I have no idea what it actually means!

IMG_0444.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m interested in how @Melvin- Adminfound him, as a man. I found him extremely likeable! Not just saying that because he was my surgeon, but he had a nice warmth about him. A family man. I sound like I’m fan boying but I was so glad to find out he was a good bloke! 

• Administrators

Dr. Bruno was an excellent doctor and very easy to speak to, we did have a conversation a few years ago. I approached him about a podcast back then. But it never materialized. I’m happy that it finally happened. 

View my thread

• Administrators

I finally finished editing the podcast

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Niko1982 said:

Awesome interview and great insight. I am so happy I chose to go with Dr. Bruno. He is an excellent surgeon and very caring!

Glad you enjoyed it 🙏

• Well Done 1

View my thread

Putting his great work to one side, I found him such a positive guy to be around! Always smiling and always has your best interests at heart. Can’t believe he’s not recommended on here! 😮

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Otis james said:

Putting his great work to one side, I found him such a positive guy to be around! Always smiling and always has your best interests at heart. Can’t believe he’s not recommended on here! 😮

You know the initial podcast was over 2 hours long. He got so detailed and passionate about the topics. I could probably talk to him for hours. He should be recommended. But, he is worried that if he joins he may not be able to keep up with the demand. Regardless, I highly recommend him. End of the day, I want to highlight doctors that do the best work. 

View my thread

41 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

You know the initial podcast was over 2 hours long. He got so detailed and passionate about the topics. I could probably talk to him for hours. He should be recommended. But, he is worried that if he joins he may not be able to keep up with the demand. Regardless, I highly recommend him. End of the day, I want to highlight doctors that do the best work. 

He did tell me he wasn’t willing to sacrifice the way he works at the moment. That he enjoys the way he works now and trusts everyone who works with him. He doesn’t appear to be driven by financial incentives either. A top bloke. Thanks for the podcast, Melvin. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

1/3 of the way through, man what a great guy. He radiates positive energy.

Edited by ScottishGuy21
  • Like 1

On 1/11/2024 at 5:04 AM, LaNada said:

What does he think about his reputation of being conservative?

What does he think about Dr. Zarev's unorthodox methods?

On 1/11/2024 at 3:02 PM, GeneralNorwood said:

I would elaborate on that. 

Pitella and Zarev have cases above 10000 grafts in total. What does dr Pinto thinks about this expansion of the safezone, aka individual approach to the safezone? What stops him from doing this?

and related question : What punch size does he use? 

Did you ask him this questions in director's cut :)

• Administrators

I didn’t ask him specifically about any other surgeon.  From what I gather he doesn’t believe in these gigasessions, he has more of an old school perspective. I can’t say agree, but I respect his opinion. 

Im considering releasing the full 2 hours. If there’s a demand for it. 2 hours is a long time to listen about hair transplants, but if people want it, I’ll do it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

8 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I didn’t ask him specifically about any other surgeon.  From what I gather he doesn’t believe in these gigasessions, he has more of an old school perspective. I can’t say agree, but I respect his opinion. 

Im considering releasing the full 2 hours. If there’s a demand for it. 2 hours is a long time to listen about hair transplants, but if people want it, I’ll do it.

I’m interested in the 2 hours interview 🙋🏻‍♂️

• Like 3