Test Results - Before Starting Xyon / Topical DUT

Hi All,

After having tried every product on the market, Oral Fin, Topical Min, Hair Elixir, LED Cap, Oils....Saw Palmetto  - pretty much everything available to mankind  -

I'm NW 7 now.

Oral Fin killed my libido few yrs ago to stopped. Got XYON over the holidays and have used it 2 times - once per week. Libido seems ok so far but mt T -Level is low anyway.

Below are the results BEFORE starting XYON. The doc didn't say anything other than - Yes, got for HT if you want. My issue over the years has been hair fall falling out with the ROOT/BULB. I feel a tiny bump on the head and when I touch it the hair bulb just falls off - sometimes the hair is thick. Doc says is LPP i.e. Lichen Plan Pilaris so I have always wondered if I should do a HT or not with LPP/Folliculitis etc.

Do you guys see anything way off with the results below?

image.png.017f22b62fa48d45212ff827433016be.png

Edited by Panamera13

10 hours ago, Panamera13 said:

Hi All,

After having tried every product on the market, Oral Fin, Topical Min, Hair Elixir, LED Cap, Oils....Saw Palmetto  - pretty much everything available to mankind  -

I'm NW 7 now.

Oral Fin killed my libido few yrs ago to stopped. Got XYON over the holidays and have used it 2 times - once per week. Libido seems ok so far but mt T -Level is low anyway.

Below are the results BEFORE starting XYON. The doc didn't say anything other than - Yes, got for HT if you want. My issue over the years has been hair fall falling out with the ROOT/BULB. I feel a tiny bump on the head and when I touch it the hair bulb just falls off - sometimes the hair is thick. Doc says is LPP i.e. Lichen Plan Pilaris so I have always wondered if I should do a HT or not with LPP/Folliculitis etc.

Do you guys see anything way off with the results below?

image.png.017f22b62fa48d45212ff827433016be.png

How old are you? Can you post a picture of your hair/scalp?

What is your body fat %?

Your markers are OK but are unfortunately useless as you took them in the afternoon. 

FSH is quite low. You might have a low sperm count. Given that your estrogen is not elevated and that your LH is normal with a normal SHBG I would presume you are over 45 years old, your testis are being stimulated enough to create testosterone however you are on the low end.

You need to re-test your Free Testosterone in the morning. Same for Estradiol, Total T, LH, FSH. Your levels will most likely be higher and even normal tested am.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mustang said:

How old are you? Can you post a picture of your hair/scalp?

What is your body fat %?

Your markers are OK but are unfortunately useless as you took them in the afternoon. 

FSH is quite low. You might have a low sperm count. Given that your estrogen is not elevated and that your LH is normal with a normal SHBG I would presume you are over 45 years old, your testis are being stimulated enough to create testosterone however you are on the low end.

You need to re-test your Free Testosterone in the morning. Same for Estradiol, Total T, LH, FSH. Your levels will most likely be higher and even normal tested am.

Thx for the reply @mustang

IMG_1877.jpg

• Administrators

You need to boost your testosterone. Have you tried maca? You’re free test is really low. Have you consulted with an endocrinologist? I think the libido is correlated to your test levels not the medication. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Admin said:

You need to boost your testosterone. Have you tried maca? You’re free test is really low. Have you consulted with an endocrinologist? I think the libido is correlated to your test levels not the medication. 

That's my next step i.e. to meet an endocrinologist. 

I have spend enough time with dermatologist and need to move on to an endocrinologist. TRT is something I don't want to do - as you have to be on it your whole life. I recently got Saw Palmetto + L-Arginine but have used Maca/Ginseng/Raw Power :) etc. in the past - All bought from Amazon and they did help to some extent. I'm just not regular with them and sometimes doubt the long term use of such supplements from Amazon.

Get off Fin or Dut for 6 months. Drop your body fat to 14% and test your levels again am

I am pretty sure you can raise your test levels to 500-600 and FT as well and avoid TRT

No point in you taking 5AR blockers which lower testosterone being a Norwood 7

Use Trichometto for a healthy scalp and protect your hair without causing sides. 

My 0.2

On 12/21/2023 at 12:11 AM, Sunset Dune said:

Why are you a NW 7 if you have low dht?

DHT is only one part of the MPBD problem. According to my readings, another major problem with balding people is the Wnt canonical pathway which do not work correctly. But there are also others problems on other pathway like the BMP or TNF one, also vitamin D, grow factor deficiency ...

For example, DHT destroy slowly the external outer shear of the hair and the altered wnt canonical pathway tend to stop hair folicule to transit from telogen to anagen phase, like deficiency of grow factor, because they negatively impact cell proliferation for the reconstruction of hair folicule between telogen and and anagen phase... it's why I hope adding exosome to AR will help me 

Edited by arthurSam
  • Thanks 1

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

10 hours ago, arthurSam said:

DHT is only one part of the MPBD problem. According to my readings, another major problem with balding people is the Wnt canonical pathway which do not work correctly. But there are also others problems on other pathway like the BMP or TNF one, also vitamin D, grow factor deficiency ...

For example, DHT destroy slowly the external outer shear of the hair and the altered wnt canonical pathway tend to stop hair folicule to transit from telogen to anagen phase, like deficiency of grow factor, because they negatively impact cell proliferation for the reconstruction of hair folicule between telogen and and anagen phase... it's why I hope adding exosome to AR will help me 

I'm in Houston and have visited a Dermatologist, Derma pathologist and they have not told me any of this :)

It's hard to tell what I'm looking at in this photo...but looks like you might have scale around the hair?  

The white bulb attached to the end of hair isn't the bulb or root- it's a keratin sac.  The bulb or root doesn't fall out with LPP - or any hair condition that I'm aware of.

Did you have a biopsy that indicated LPP?