Overhaversting?

yatite

11 minutes ago, yatite said:

Thanks for the replies.

To answer the questions, the surgery was done in one day and here's what it looked like the day after the operation 

Screenshot_20231216-044342.png

Screenshot_20231216-044317.png

Screenshot_20231216-044258.png

Screenshot_20231216-044212.png

Sorry if i was a bit rough with my opinion, i didnt mean to scare you or discourage you, just told you my opinion based on what i have seen so far. Right now the only thing you can do is wait for 6 months to see if it gets any better or not. If not smp in the donor area after 6 months is a great option. In order to not stand out right now you should shave your head on the donor area to blend it in. Minoxidil topical on the donor area and msm tablets might alos help. Do you have any pictures of the donor area before the surgery?

1 hour ago, jjalay said:

Check out your posting history buddy, it mostly has to do with clinics in turkey, some of them are Cosmedica, Resul Yaman, Hair of Istanbul, ASMED, HLC. Whenever a post is coming up and it has to do with these clinics and other hairmills in turkey you are always popping up and commenting trying to defend the clinic or to discredit every other poster who has a different opinion, making unethical and completely false accusations of beeing paid trolls. This kind of bullying may have place in the clinic that you are working in turkey but not here.

You are getting paid to sabotage the clinics that are from a specific country (Turkey).  That’s the only reason you signed to this forum before 4 months and you started working to sabotage Turkish clinics you have in you agenda from the first day. 
I don’t defend any hairmill. You are attacking a whole country because you have this in your agenda. You are exposed on that thread and on other threads that are related to a clinic from Turkey, which are also Normal clinics and not hair mills. 

All posters on this thread said it’s to early to judge at 17 days and said after they saw the post op donor pictures that donor extraction spacing is ok but you did another attack to this patient, one  of the hundred attacks that you have done during the 4 months you are on this forum. You started doing that from your first day showing that you signed for that reason and you are following a specific agenda. 

I remember in another post from a different country than Turkey in which a patient was worrying about his donor at 20 days you said  to the patient “relax and be patient, in Turkey you would see the real horror” , which shows your EMPATHY and your AGENDA to ATTACK a specific country not just the hair mills. But now you say it’s overharvesting at 17 days post op without even seen the post op donor pictures. You are a paid troll doing the dirty job here. Your behaviour is unethical and all should learn about you  

Edited by Belve

31 minutes ago, BackFromTheBrink said:

I personally think it's too early to judge.

However, the extractions are reasonably spaced out, which is positive and less likely to cause a problem.

What I find unusual is how high they've extracted on the back of your head, and how they haven't used the sides (which would give a more homogeneous look).

I suspect it'll look worse in the short term because of that, but when grown out, will be ok.

My thinking too. I had 4000 in one sitting which didn’t look too dissimilar and mines fine now.

It depends how strong the donor was to begin with but that extraction pattern isn’t too bad in terms of the spacing. They’re far enough apart that it shouldn’t look over harvested. Naturally with 4700 grafts it will look thinner

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Belve said:

You are getting paid to sabotage the clinics that are from a specific country. That’s the only reason you signed to this forum before 4 months and you started working to sabotage Turkish clinics you have in you agenda from the first day. 
I don’t defend any hairmill. You are attacking a whole country because you have this in your agenda. You are exposed on that thread and on other threads that are related to a clinic from Turkey, which are also Normal clinics and not hair mills. 

all posters on this thread said it’s to early to judge at 17 days but you did another attack to this patient from the hundred of attracs that you have done the 4 months you are on this forum. You started doing that from your first day showing that you signed for that reason and you are following a specific agenda. 

I remember in another post from a different country than Turkey in which a patient was worrying about his donor at 20 days you said  to the patient “relax and be patient, in Turkey your see the real horror” , which shows your empathy and your agenda to attack a specific country not just the hair mills. But now you say it’s overharvesting at 17 days post op without even seen the post op donor pictures. You are a paid troll doing the dirty job here. You are unethical. 

A hairmill is also a normal clinic.The patient in this thread asked for opinions and i told him my opinion, you see this as an attack because this is your job here, to defend hairmills from turkey that are paying you, you ve just exposed yourself and you keep making it worst. You have accused other members in this forum for being paid trolls just for having different view in turkish clinics but this bullying wont pass with me. This is your work here, you keep saying that and i am sure by now that you are the one getting paid from clinics to discredit patient and defent clinics in turkey where you are coming from. This shows what kind of lowlife you are and nothing more.

I wont reply any further because this has nothig to do with this thread and with OP.

12 minutes ago, jjalay said:

A hairmill is also a normal clinic.The patient in this thread asked for opinions and i told him my opinion, you see this as an attack because this is your job here, to defend hairmills from turkey that are paying you, you ve just exposed yourself and you keep making it worst. You have accused other members in this forum for being paid trolls just for having different view in turkish clinics but this bullying wont pass with me. This is your work here, you keep saying that and i am sure by now that you are the one getting paid from clinics to discredit patient and defent clinics in turkey where you are coming from. This shows what kind of lowlife you are and nothing more.

I wont reply any further because this has nothig to do with this thread and with OP.

well everyone here said it’s too early to judge and the spacing looks ok, but you did an attack here one of the hundred you have done to Turkish clinics. 
I don’t defend any clinic as I said you. I’m just trying to expose your unethical behaviour and you a paid shill trying to sabotage a whole country not just the hair mills. 
the below message explains a lot. 
I remember in another post from you  that was about a different country than Turkey in which a patient was worrying about his donor at 20 days post op you said to the patient “relax and be patient, in Turkey you would see the real horror” , which shows your EMPATHY and your AGENDA to ATTACK a specific country not just the hair mills.

But now you say it’s overharvesting at 17 days post op without even seen the post op donor pictures and everyone said here it’s too early except of you, the reason you told that is obvious and anyone can understand it. 
You are a getting paid
 doing the dirty job here. Your behaviour from the first day you signed this forum before 4 months is unethical and all should learn about that.  

Have a nice day.  

Edited by Belve

24 minutes ago, Belve said:

well everyone here said it’s too early to judge and the spacing looks ok, but you did an attack here one of the hundred you have done to Turkish clinics. 
I don’t defend any clinic as I said you. I’m just trying to expose your unethical behaviour and you a paid shill trying to sabotage a whole country not just the hair mills. 
the below message explains a lot. 
I remember in another post from you  that was about a different country than Turkey in which a patient was worrying about his donor at 20 days post op you said to the patient “relax and be patient, in Turkey you would see the real horror” , which shows your EMPATHY and your AGENDA to ATTACK a specific country not just the hair mills.

But now you say it’s overharvesting at 17 days post op without even seen the post op donor pictures and everyone said here it’s too early except of you, the reason you told that is obvious and anyone can understand it. 
You are a getting paid
 doing the dirty job here. Your behaviour from the first day you signed this forum before 4 months is unethical and all should learn about that.  

Have a nice day.  

This is the case you are reffering to:

The patient had 1300 grafts in one day and he was worrying about the pimples that he had on his donor area and the demarkation, and i have told him judging from the pictures that this is nothing to worry about, again about pimples not overharvesting. If you compare these two cases this is night and day. I would have said the same thing if this was done in turkey, but you are more worried accusing others of being paid shills ant trolls so that they wont figure you out. People are not that stupid as you think.

That you are coming here attacking other members with such false and misleading arguments and bladant lies shows once again your purpose, your agenda, and what kind of lowlife you are.

Edited by jjalay

27 minutes ago, jjalay said:

This is the case you are reffering to:

The patient had 1300 grafts in one day and he was worrying about the pimples that he had on his donor area, and i have told him judging from the pictures that this is nothing to worry about, again about pimples not overharvesting. If you compare these two cases this is night and day.

That you are coming here attacking other members with such false and misleading arguments and bladant lies shows once again your purpose, your agenda, and what kind of lowlife you are.

Well the fact that you said in the Patient to the other thread “in Turkey you would see the real horror” show your empathy and your unethical behaviour and the purpose you signed to this forum before 4 months to attack a whole country that you started from your first days on this forum.   

many of your messages is about “avoid Turkey” and similar messages attacking this specific country it’s clinics and the patients who tried to share their journey with a specific Turkish clinic.

And the fact that on this thread everyone said it’s too early to judge and after they saw the post op donor pics they said spacing looks ok but you made  judgements at 17 days post op without even see post op donor pics….that’s shows that you are unreliable because you have an agenda to sabotage this country. 

Edited by Belve

27 minutes ago, Belve said:

Well the fact that you said in the Patient to the other thread “in Turkey you would see the real horror” show your empathy and your unethical behaviour and the purpose you signed to this forum before 4 months to attack a whole country that you started from your first days on this forum.   

many of your messages is about “avoid Turkey” and similar messages attacking this specific country it’s clinics and the patients who tried to share their journey with a specific Turkish clinic.

And the fact that on this thread everyone said it’s too early to judge and after they saw the post op donor pics they said spacing looks ok but you made  judgements at 17 days post op without even see post op donor pics….that’s shows that you are unreliable because you have an agenda to sabotage this country. 

This is the cases you are reffering to:

I have asked the same thing that 3 other members have done, what is his connection with this doctor( might be his brother, his cousine, his co-worker) based on his posting history and i didnt get any answer either. This is a attack only in your mind because you have an agenda to defend clinics that probably are paying you to do that.

I have told the patient on the previous thread "in turkey you would have seen the real horror" because his first choice was a hairmill in turkey and he cancelled it.

OP make this thread to ask different opinions about his donor area, if its overharvested or not, and i told him my opinion that based on the clinic, the number of grafts in one day and the photos it looks overharvested. Other member are having of coure different opinions, they express it and this is what we are doing here.

But your only purpose here is to attack and accuse other members as being trolls and defend clinics in turkey, that i am preety sure by now they are paying you to do that or you are a co-worker from one of these clinics. This is what i call lowlife.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jjalay said:

This is the cases you are reffering to:

I have asked the same thing that 3 other members have done, what is his connection with this doctor( might be his brother, his cousine, his co-worker) based on his posting history and i didnt get any answer either. This is a attack only in your mind because you have an agenda to defend clinics that probably are paying you to do that.

I have told the patient on the previous thread "in turkey you would have seen the real horror" because his first choice was a hairmill in turkey and he cancelled it.

OP make this thread to ask different opinions about his donor area, if its overharvested or not, and i told him my opinion that based on the clinic, the number of grafts in one day and the photos it looks overharvested. Other member are having of coure different opinions, they express it and this is what we are doing here.

But your only purpose here is to attack and accuse other members as being trolls and defend clinics in turkey, that i am preety sure by now they are paying you to do that or you are a co-worker from one of these clinics. This is what i call lowlife.

I didn’t defend any clinic. Like I said I’m just exposing your unethical behaviour. 
On this thread you did judgements about over-harvesting at 17 days post without even see the the post op pictures which is unethical and shows that you are unrealiable, while everyone else said it’s too early to judge like every normal member of a forum would say. 

A normal member would not do that you are doing here on this forum with so much passion… 

From your first days on this forum you started doing this dirty job by attacking this country its clinics and the patients that tried to shared their journey with a specific clinic of Turkey.
Like you did with the patient of dr Bekir, who just shared his experience with the clinic and you were asking him ridiculous and unethical questions which you don’t ask to members from other countries. Any member doing his presentation saying general words of why he selected a clinic, but you don’t ask them that unethical question trying to attack them..showing your empathy and your agenda to constantly attack any thread is related to a clinic from Turkey which you are probably getting paid to do so.

most of your messages is about “avoid Turkey” “Turkey you would have seen the real horror” etc which makes you unreliable because you have empathy with his country and you started doing that from your first days on that forum which means you signed  for this reason. 

Edited by Belve
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Belve said:

I didn’t defend any clinic. Like I said I’m just exposing your unethical behaviour. 
On this thread you did judgements about over-harvesting at 17 days post without even see the the post op pictures which is unethical and shows that you are unrealiable, while everyone else said it’s too early to judge like every normal member of a forum would say. 

A normal member would not do that you are doing here on this forum with so much passion… 

From your first days on this forum you started doing this dirty job by attacking this country its clinics and the patients that tried to shared their journey with a specific clinic of Turkey.
Like you did with the patient of dr Bekir, who just shared his experience with the clinic and you were asking him ridiculous and unethical questions which you don’t ask to members from other countries.

most of your messages is about “avoid Turkey” “Turkey you would have seen the real horror” etc which makes you unreliable because you have empathy with his country and you started doing that from your first days on that forum which means you signed  for this reason. 

The only thing that you are exposing is your dirty job. Ask your boss 10 lyras more for today for the extra work. As i said before, a LOWLIFE.

• Haha 1

Just now, jjalay said:

The only thing that you are exposing is your dirty job. Ask your boss 10 lyras more for today for the extra work. As i said before, a LOWLIFE.

You are a paid troll. Tell your boss to give you good salary for the 4 months of  constantly attacking the clinics that he told you to do so. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jjalay said:

Sorry if i was a bit rough with my opinion, i didnt mean to scare you or discourage you, just told you my opinion based on what i have seen so far. Right now the only thing you can do is wait for 6 months to see if it gets any better or not. If not smp in the donor area after 6 months is a great option. In order to not stand out right now you should shave your head on the donor area to blend it in. Minoxidil topical on the donor area and msm tablets might alos help. Do you have any pictures of the donor area before the surgery?

Ok no worries, thanks

Here's the donor area beforehand.

The Hermest person doing the follow up is saying that I shouldn't cut my hair shorter than a number 3 (9mm)

Screenshot_20231216-084110.png

Screenshot_20231216-084346.png

9 minutes ago, yatite said:

Ok no worries, thanks

Here's the donor area beforehand.

The Hermest person doing the follow up is saying that I shouldn't cut my hair shorter than a number 3 (9mm)

Screenshot_20231216-084110.png

Screenshot_20231216-084346.png

I think he means the hair on the recipient area, i dont think there will be any problem to cut your hair short in the donor area to make it less visible. Ask him once again to get the ok from the clinic. One more question how this happened that you have planned to get 2500 grafts and you ended up getting 4700. Have you asked them about it?

2 hours ago, Belve said:

You are a paid troll. Tell your boss to give you good salary for the 4 months of  constantly attacking the clinics that he told you to do so. 

Hi Belve, my 2 cents tip is stop to argue with this guy.
He is the most moronic and unehtical person I have ever met on this board.
From my personal experience, I never met a such stupid person before: he cut my statements to say that I was contradicting myself. But the statement he was cutting was there and everybody could read it! Can you image someone  so stupid and dishonest at the same time? 

This thread says everything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crikey, @Belve @jjalay get a room!! I want to reassure @yatite not to worry at this stage, I had 4100 grafts at a ‘hair mill’ in Turkey and at your stage I had the same worries but 10 weeks on, it looks great. Whilst I appreciate jjalay point a view he also made me nervous about my transplant. Any way too early to tell if over harvested. Good luck brother and happy growing. 

1 hour ago, Woody1 said:

Crikey, @Belve @jjalay get a room!! I want to reassure @yatite not to worry at this stage, I had 4100 grafts at a ‘hair mill’ in Turkey and at your stage I had the same worries but 10 weeks on, it looks great. Whilst I appreciate jjalay point a view he also made me nervous about my transplant. Any way too early to tell if over harvested. Good luck brother and happy growing. 

Right on! Good to hear

2 hours ago, duchaine said:

Hi Belve, my 2 cents tip is stop to argue with this guy.
He is the most moronic and unehtical person I have ever met on this board.
From my personal experience, I never met a such stupid person before: he cut my statements to say that I was contradicting myself. But the statement he was cutting was there and everybody could read it! Can you image someone  so stupid and dishonest at the same time? 

This thread says everything.

Hi duchaine I have already seen this thread and I 100% agree with what your are saying about this guy here. 

Edited by Belve
  • Haha 1

• Valued Contributor

@yatite I agree it’s just too early to tell. As others have stated it could take 3-5 months to even out. Sometimes sooner. Sometimes longer depending on how you heal.

I don’t want to say you have or haven’t been over harvested, however, 4700 grafts is a lot for one day. That amount of grafts is commonly spread out over the course of multiple days. I’ve seen patients have that many pulled in one day and while there was some sparseness in the donor I wouldn’t say it was over harvested. 

Unfortunately, there’s nothing you can really do but wait right now. Try to breathe. I’m sure you’ve done some research and know that the ugly duckling period can be rough whether there’s been over harvesting or not.

Just know that everybody is here for you and is here to help if/when you need. It’s always good to have a game plan in case of the worst so start researching SMP and body hair FUE into the donor.

Just my 2 cents. I hope you keep us updated and good luck!

Edited by Steeeve
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Belve said:

I don’t troll. I just agree with other members saying the worst things about you and your personality.

As you can see @duchaine just called you the most moronic most unethical and most stupid person he has ever met on his forum. I didn’t see your comment on that, because You know it’s true.

So other members of this forum like @duchaine have the worst opinion about you and I definitely agree with them..you are the most unethical and the biggest hypocrite of this community. You are getting paid with a hidden agenda to attack specific clinics..I would like to ask you what’s your salary to that ? Are you getting paid a lot money ? 

You were also in the thread that he posted and i hope you have seen my answer. Or were you too busy popping up as always trying to defend clinics and discredit other posters? You have exposed yourself here and i wont derail this thread anymore. Accusing other posters of hidden agendas so that they wont figure you out or bullying wont pass with me.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jjalay said:

You were also in the thread that he posted and i hope you have seen my answer. Or were you too busy popping up as always trying to defend clinics and discredit other posters? You have exposed yourself here and i wont derail this thread anymore. Accusing other posters of hidden agendas so that they wont figure you out or bullying wont pass with me.

you commented again on this thread though, because I agreed with @duchaine calling you the most unethical, most moronic and most stupid member he has ever met on this forum..seems like other members of this community have understood your dirty role here and have the worst opinion about you too…

Edited by Belve
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Belve said:

you commented again on this thread though, because I agreed with @duchaine calling you the most unethical, most moronic and most stupid member he has ever met on this forum..seems like other members of this community have understood your dirty role here and have the worst opinion about you too…

I read several posts of yours. You were supporting clinics there are mutually competitive...So, that means that none of them is paying you.
Let me guess.. the Turkish government is paying you!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, yatite said:

Hi, 

I've got a hair transplant at Hermest in Istanbul 2.5 weeks ago.

Before going to Turkey, I sent pictures and they said they would transplant 2500 to 3500 graphs, but for some reason, they ended up transplanting 4700.

It's now been 17 days since the operation and the donor area seems very thin.  I'm wondering if it's too early to know if they over harvested or if it will look normal eventually.

The hermest person following up with me on whatsapp says it's normal to look like this and that it will go away, but I have trouble believing him

Screenshot_20231215-200003.png

Screenshot_20231215-200047.png

Screenshot_20231215-200206.png

Screenshot_20231215-200251.png

Screenshot_20231215-200342.png

I saw this kind of condition several times.
Turkish hair mills have a big market in Italy.
From my experience, you will improve but some scars will be visible forever.

• Administrators

Way too many reports on this thread. Im locking this.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.