Overhaversting?

yatite

Hi, 

I've got a hair transplant at Hermest in Istanbul 2.5 weeks ago.

Before going to Turkey, I sent pictures and they said they would transplant 2500 to 3500 graphs, but for some reason, they ended up transplanting 4700.

It's now been 17 days since the operation and the donor area seems very thin.  I'm wondering if it's too early to know if they over harvested or if it will look normal eventually.

The hermest person following up with me on whatsapp says it's normal to look like this and that it will go away, but I have trouble believing him

Screenshot_20231215-200003.png

Screenshot_20231215-200047.png

Screenshot_20231215-200206.png

Screenshot_20231215-200251.png

Screenshot_20231215-200342.png

It is too early to tell, do you have the immediate post op pictures ? Choosing a hairmill is not exactly helping you.. It could just be shock loss which is not unusual with that amount of grafts, in that case it will take 3-5 months to recover fully.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jjalay said:

Sorry to say that but it looks like overharvesting. All you can do now is wait and after 6 months get smp to cover it up. Its not normal to look like this after a ht.

Thats not true. You cannot judge that based solely on these pictures. Dont scaremonger a guy who is already worried. Only time will tell, but post OP pictures would help in the evaluation. 

• Like 1

Its too early to make judgements at 17 days post op. You have to wait till 6-7 month to judge, shock loss in donor can always happen and it takes some months to recover. So just be patient

Edited by BaldGuy

36 minutes ago, donpizmeov said:

Thats not true. You cannot judge that based solely on these pictures. Dont scaremonger a guy who is already worried. Only time will tell, but post OP pictures would help in the evaluation. 

I am telling him the truth and what i think, this is not how it supposed to look 2,5 weeks after ht. I am not trying to scare OP but i dont want to lie to him either, taking into account the clinic he went and the number of grafts that got extracted in one day this is probably overharvesting and if this is the case he should start exploring options about how to handle this after 6 months. Dont be like this assh%les representatives from garbage clinics saying everything is fine and this is probably schockloss. OP should not be dealing with this and this is not fine!

• Thumbs-down 1

10 minutes ago, jjalay said:

I am telling him the truth and what i think, this is not how it supposed to look 2,5 weeks after ht. I am not trying to scare OP but i dont want to lie to him either, taking into account the clinic he went and the number of grafts that got extracted in one day this is probably overharvesting and if this is the case he should start exploring options about how to handle this after 6 months. Dont be like this assh%les representatives from garbage clinics saying everything is fine and this is probably schockloss. OP should not be dealing with this and this is not fine!

Well you have no idea what you are telling to the op. 
you can’t judge at 17 days post op and it might be shock loss. Also you haven’t seen post pictures but you make judgements. That’s absolutely unethical what you are doing. 

You have empathy with a specific country and tiu are always attacking clinics from Turkey, because you have agenda to sabotage these specific clinics. 

The reason you are here is because you are getting paid  to sabotage clinics

Edited by Belve
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jjalay said:

Sorry dude but this is absolutely common in the Industry especially when you go to a hairmill, but it does not mean he have been overharvested. Have you ever had a HT? I think others haven posted what I already said so I dont have more to add. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Belve said:

Well you have no idea what you are telling to the op. 
you can’t judge at 17 days post op and it might be shock loss. 

You are always attacking clinics from Turkey, because you have agenda to sabotage some specific clinics. 

Yes i like to attack hairmills in turkey, i guess you are here to defend them. Or not?

5 minutes ago, jjalay said:

Yes i like to attack hairmills in turkey, i guess you are here to defend them. Or not?

You attack every single clinic from Turkey because you are getting paid from your clinic to do so.
That’s the reason you are signed to this forum to sabotage clinics from Turkey  

I remember the last time you were attacking a patient doing his presentation from dr Bekir which is not a hair mill because he was from Turkey. You are an unethical paid troll 

Edited by Belve
  • Haha 1

Just now, Belve said:

You attack every single clinic from Turkey because you are getting paid from your clinic to do so.
That’s the reason you are here. 

I remember the last time you were attacking a patient doing his presentation from dr Bekir because he was from Turkey. You are an unethical paid troll 

I think you have just exposed yourself mate. All you are doing here is defending clinics from turkey, even the worst hairmills, and until now i could not understand why you are doing this. Now i think you said it from your own. But we are not all the same as you are.

7 minutes ago, donpizmeov said:

Sorry dude but this is absolutely common in the Industry especially when you go to a hairmill, but it does not mean he have been overharvested. Have you ever had a HT? I think others haven posted what I already said so I dont have more to add. 

Jjalay is always attacking clinics from Turkey because that’s his agenda to do so. If this patient was from another country he wouldn’t do that. 

Just now, Belve said:

Jjalay is always attacking clinics from Turkey because that’s his agenda to do so. If this patient was from another country he wouldn’t do that. 

I would do that no matter what country he is from or where he had his hairtransplant done. And i said to OP that this is not how it is supposed to look like, nothing about the clinic he went. You are always coming here to comment and defend the clinic when something has to do with a clinic in turkey, even if this is the worst hairmill, because this is your job. You have just exposed yourself and you try to blame others for it.

2 minutes ago, jjalay said:

I think you have just exposed yourself mate. All you are doing here is defending clinics from turkey, even the worst hairmills, and until now i could not understand why you are doing this. Now i think you said it from your own. But we are not all the same as you are.

I don’t defend any clinic from Turkey especially hair mills. I didn’t defend that clinic too.

You are attacking all clinics from Turkey because you are getting paid to do that. You were attacking the last time a patient from dr Bekir which is not a hair mill. 

you are a paid troll and your reason to be here is to sabotage some specific clinics. 

You make judgements here at 17 days post op without even see the post op donor pictures, which is unethical.  That means you are not reliable and the other member above understood that too

• Haha 1

@yatite how many days of surgery you had?

Edited by Doron Harati

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

1 minute ago, jjalay said:

I would do that no matter what country he is from or where he had his hairtransplant done. And i said to OP that this is not how it is supposed to look like, nothing about the clinic he went. You are always coming here to comment and defend the clinic when something has to do with a clinic in turkey, even if this is the worst hairmill, because this is your job. You have just exposed yourself and you try to blame others for it.

No you have empathy with Turkey and you always attack clinics from that country no matter they are hair mills or not.  
If he was from another country you would say it’s too early to judge but because he is from Turkey you make judgements at 17 days post op without even see the post op donor pictures. That’s an explain a lot about your unethical behaviour.

3 minutes ago, Belve said:

I don’t defend any clinic from Turkey especially hair mills. I didn’t defend that clinic too.

You are attacking all clinics from Turkey because you are getting paid to do that. You were attacking the last time a patient from dr Bekir which is not a hair mill. 

you are a paid troll and your reason to be here is to sabotage some specific clinics. 

You make judgements here at 17 days post op without even see the post op donor pictures, which is unethical.  That means you are not reliable and the other member above understood that too

Yes at 2,5 weeks after 4700 grafts in one day this is not how the donor area should look like and in my opinion this is overharvesting, this is my opinion and this is what OP has asked for, opinions from members of this forums. As for this patient from dr Bekir i have asked him what is his connection with this clinic together with two other members of this forum because his whole posting history was about this doctor, never attacked him. But you showed up as always to defend the clinic and make stupid accusations about trolling.

As i said before you have an agenda and you just exposed it, you are the one who gets paid to defend garbage clinics.

13 minutes ago, Belve said:

No you have empathy with Turkey and you always attack clinics from that country no matter they are hair mills or not.  
If he was from another country you would say it’s too early to judge but because he is from Turkey you make judgements at 17 days post op without even see the post op donor pictures. That’s an explain a lot about your unethical behaviour.

Yeah, one of my last posts where i am attacking clinics in turkey:

"It looks great so far. Pekiner is really one of the few 2-3 doctors in Turkey that know what they are doing. "

All your posts are about defending clinics in turkey and even trying to discredit patients that have posted here to show off the bad work that hairmills in turkey are doing. This is the definition of unethical behaviour.

You just exposed yourself.

Edited by jjalay

8 minutes ago, jjalay said:

Yes at 2,5 weeks after 4700 grafts in one day this is not how the donor area should look like and in my opinion this is overharvesting, this is my opinion and this is what OP has asked for, opinions from members of this forums. As for this patient from dr Bekir i have asked him what is his connection with this clinic together with two other members of this forum because his whole posting history was about this doctor, never attacked him. But you showed up as always to defend the clinic and make stupid accusations about trolling.

As i said before you have an agenda and you just exposed it, you are the one who gets paid to defend garbage clinics.

You can’t judge at 17 days post op without even seen post op pictures. The above members said that too. But because you agenda is  to attack clinics from Turkey you told that. You are expose yourself on that post and anyone can see that you are an unethical paid troll. 

dr Bekir’s patient just shared his journey with the doctor and you asked him unethical questions that you don’t ask to other members sharing their journey. You were attacking this patient because he was from a Turkish clinic which is not hair mill. You are getting paid to do that attacks to specific clinics. You are an unethical paid troll doing that job here

I don’t defend any garbage clinic, you are getting paid to attack every single clinic from Turkey not the hair mills but the normal clinics too. 

Edited by Belve

6 minutes ago, jjalay said:

Yeah, one of my last posts where i am attacking clinics in turkey:

"It looks great so far. Pekiner is really one of the few 2-3 doctors in Turkey that know what they are doing. "

All your posts are about defending clinics in turkey and even trying to discredit patients that have posted here to show off the bad work that hairmills in turkey are doing. This is the definition of unethical behaviour.

You just exposed yourself.

I don’t defend any hair mill and in general I don’t defend any clinic. I’m just trying to expose your unethical behaviour, because you are getting paid to sabotage some specific clinics and anyone can see that. 

Edited by Belve
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Belve said:

I don’t defend any hair mill and in general I don’t defend any clinic. I’m just trying to expose your unethical behaviour, because you are getting paid to sabotage some specific clinics and anyone can see that. 

Direct quote from you against another member:

You have no idea what you are taking about. Laorwong is good but Pekiner is top class surgeon. 
secondly in many clinics techs do the extraction. So if dr Gur does the extractions in the vio package it doesn’t mean that’s a hair mill cause he doesn’t do in the normal packages. 
Gur turan and yaman are all great and safe options. In fact they have a lot of positive reviews on hair loss conquerors group with no negative reviews.  
You are just a paid troll trying to sabotage some clinics. 

Just to show off your tactics and your purpose here.

33 minutes ago, Belve said:

Check out your posting history buddy, it mostly has to do with clinics in turkey, some of them are Cosmedica, Resul Yaman, Hair of Istanbul, ASMED, HLC. Whenever a post is coming up and it has to do with these clinics and other hairmills in turkey you are always popping up and commenting trying to defend the clinic or to discredit every other poster who has a different opinion, making unethical and completely false accusations of beeing paid trolls. This kind of bullying may have place in the clinic that you are working in turkey but not here.

1 hour ago, donpizmeov said:

No that was the first one

I personally think it's too early to judge.

However, the extractions are reasonably spaced out, which is positive and less likely to cause a problem.

What I find unusual is how high they've extracted on the back of your head, and how they haven't used the sides (which would give a more homogeneous look).

I suspect it'll look worse in the short term because of that, but when grown out, will be ok.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1