Who Had The Best Hair Transplant of 2023

Melvin- Admin

12 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Why? I think it’s a good thing. Im not voting worst HT of the year. Obviously, everyone can nominate someone here, and the community will vote. What would make someone feel sensitive about this?

I personally can't think of any reason someone would not want to be in the running for 'best hair transplant of 2023'.  Anyone who had poor results won't get mentioned so its not like there's attention drawn to them, and if anyone is hyper-sensitive about their transplant, well, they probably didn't volunteer their journey on this forum in the first place.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Capelli21 said:

I personally can't think of any reason someone would not want to be in the running for 'best hair transplant of 2023'.  Anyone who had poor results won't get mentioned so its not like there's attention drawn to them, and if anyone is hyper-sensitive about their transplant, well, they probably didn't volunteer their journey on this forum in the first place.

And also people who had great transplants from hairmills won’t get mentioned, it’s the way it works on here…. 

2 hours ago, Capelli21 said:

I'm not so sure. People sharing their journey for the benefit of other patients are one thing. Having additional attention, and potentially additional promotion of the result on social media etc due to 'winning' is another.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, WhiteyUK said:

And also people who had great transplants from hairmills won’t get mentioned, it’s the way it works on here…. 

Well, there’s a good reason for that. Would you recommend someone play russian roulette just because you survived? No. Someone who goes to a hair mill and gets a great result got lucky. But we would never recommend someone take that same risk. Now, you can nominate anyone. Ultimately, it’s up to the community to decide.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Well, there’s a good reason for that. Would you recommend someone play russian roulette just because you survived? No. Someone who goes to a hair mill and gets a great result got lucky. But we would never recommend someone take that same risk. Now, you can nominate anyone. Ultimately, it’s up to the community to decide.

This is not about recommending anyone, I thought this is about the best ht of 2023.

• Administrators
Just now, WhiteyUK said:

This is not about recommending anyone, I thought this is about the best ht of 2023.

You can recommend anyone, but if the community decides not to vote for a hair mill result, then that’s fair as well. It’s not up to me. Its up to everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Well Done 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

Im nominating @Digs49 he’s still early but my god what a result. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators

Thread is up

View my thread