Dr. Arocha - 2000 graft FUT - 1 Year Result

This patient came to Dr. Arocha for a 2000 graft FUT procedure. After images were taken one year post-procedure. He is following Dr. Arocha medical regimen of Propecia. 

ScreenShot2023-12-14at3_56_18PM.thumb.png.85bc9ff464fb3ff804b8945245f4980b.png

ScreenShot2023-12-14at3_56_32PM.thumb.png.a0a0885a2e7f5df679bbd84ddedda873.png

ScreenShot2023-12-14at3_57_32PM.thumb.png.ca71cc96962ec08b5555fa2a1fa4972c.png

ScreenShot2023-12-14at3_56_43PM.thumb.png.1a249102ee7fa572c5ac5eafeb8099bd.png

ScreenShot2023-12-14at3_57_20PM.thumb.png.ac918aa8f1fbc1aeae9b156e18cacc96.png

ScreenShot2023-12-14at3_56_55PM.thumb.png.a98e05d8f114c282bb55e817de1d03fe.png

ScreenShot2023-12-14at3_57_09PM.thumb.png.1d0797eda70e2e848294f734ded3a4db.png

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

Just now, jjalay said:

Great result with only 2000 grafts. He also has thick hairs and that helps alot.

Thank you! I wish we could all be so lucky to have thick hair. 

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

On 12/14/2023 at 5:26 PM, follically challenged said:

I'm curious as to why the images are blurry...? 

They aren't showing up blurry on my end. But, let me check with Melvin to double check there isn't an issue with the new way I'm presenting the images. Sorry if that's happening for you. 

Edited by ArochaAngel4247

10 minutes ago, Britanium said:

For me they are not the best quality pics, they don't appear to be particularly high definition and the lighting appears to be quite dark. Just giving constructive criticism here, don't want to offend. 

No offense taken. I appreciate the feedback. I've asked Melvin what we can do to sharpen in the future. When I click on the images to enlarge them, they appear very clear on my screen, but I understand this might not be the case for everyone. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ArochaAngel4247 said:

No offense taken. I appreciate the feedback. I've asked Melvin what we can do to sharpen in the future. When I click on the images to enlarge them, they appear very clear on my screen, but I understand this might not be the case for everyone. 

Maybe your camera that you use is dated, or you are simply uploading files which are too small. Either way, the images just don't show any detail, so one would be unwise to go with a HT surgeon based on such documentation.

Now, if you were to have a look at these pictures: 

You'll see a stark difference. Night and day. 

I should point out i have no affiliation with that doctor whatsoever, but it is certainly one that i am interested in because of the quality of work, and transparency of work.

Not trying to offend here, simply being honest.

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
43 minutes ago, BaldV said:

images are underlighted but even like this, based on the amount of grafts the result should be better

You just can’t help yourself. I accept that this is your opinion. I don’t care. I am also free to express mine. 👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha 1

Just now, Steeeve said:

You just can’t help yourself.

I cant help myself from doing valid criticism to the results I see.

You cant help yourself from commenting "excellent result" or "natural result" in every single result this clinic posts like a paid advertiser or try to defend them like you are their lawyer.

3 minutes ago, Steeeve said:

I accept that this is your opinion. I don’t care. I am also free to express mine. 👍🏻👍🏻

Sounds like you care because you replied to my coment

• Haha 2

• Valued Contributor

@BaldV I am not a paid advertiser. I am a happy patient of this clinic and don’t mind defending them from people who’ve barely started their research and think they’re smarter than a doctor and people who actually do work at the clinic.

😂I am by no means a lawyer. I’m a bar manager and occasionally appear on tv and silver screens.

And I’m not saying your opinion isn’t valid. It’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. I don’t agree with it (as hard as it is for you to fathom) but if your going to state your opinion then you have to accept that others will still look at the results of this clinic favorably.

Edited by Steeeve
  • Well Done 1

• Administrators

@BaldV You’re entitled to your opinion as is @Steeeve there are clinics you consistently criticize, that’s evident. So just as you’re allowed to share your opinions, so is Steve without you insinuating he’s affiliated with a clinic. I didn’t see him claim you’re a shill or competitor. Let’s keep these accusations off here. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

@BaldV You’re entitled to your opinion as is @Steeeve there are clinics you consistently criticize, that’s evident. So just as you’re allowed to share your opinions, so is Steve without you insinuating he’s affiliated with a clinic. I didn’t see him claim you’re a shill or competitor. Let’s keep these accusations off here. 

I consistently critisize clinics that consistently produce subpar results.

I agree that everyone can have their opinion and freely express it, he was the one who replied to me and I just replied back, thats all there is to it.

• Valued Contributor
43 minutes ago, BaldV said:

I agree that everyone can have their opinion and freely express it, he was the one who replied to me and I just replied back, thats all there is to it.

I’m sure you’ll come back with some banal response but I will not continue to discuss this when your first response to this is to play the “he started it” game.

You hit the 👎🏻 on my post and then immediately commented with your opinion. If you really didn’t want me to respond to that you could’ve just said what you thought and then moved on.

So, your response of, “that’s all there is to it”, well, that really isn’t all there was to it. There was another post that spoke well of the results but you didn’t 👎🏻 that post so, I don’t know, 🤷🏼‍♂️ seemed like it felt a little personal… seems like you were hoping for a response.

Either way, I’m done with this. Feel free to dm me if you really have some sort of issue.

• Like 2

@BaldV chiming in here to confirm that @steeeve is not a paid advertiser for our clinic. In fact, Dr. Arocha does not believe in paying patients to generate reviews on Google, the hair transplant network - or anywhere.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...