Chris Bumstead - hair transplant at nowhairtime

vanilia

The 5 time Mr. Olympia bodybuilding winner did a hair transplant at nowhairtime. I think this will not look good, it will definitely not be densed and its too low. Also 5500 grafts at age 28 i readed somewhere.

This thing just doesnt get in my head who convinced him for this clinic? Did they not put any research into it? He has enough money to afford any good doctor and not to be looking for a free hair transplant if they offered it to him. 

https://www.instagram.com/now.hairtime/p/C0r8bMcN1VQ/?img_index=5
chris-bumstead-hair-transplant.jpg

image.png.941e9a436c99d837c9cada0108ddc04e.png

Edited by vanilia

1 hour ago, vanilia said:

The 5 time Mr. Olympia bodybuilding winner did a hair transplant at nowhairtime. I think this will not look good, it will definitely not be densed and its too low. Also 5500 grafts at age 28 i readed somewhere.

This thing just doesnt get in my head who convinced him for this clinic? Did they not put any research into it? He has enough money to afford any good doctor and not to be looking for a free hair transplant if they offered it to him. 

I didn't like the hairline designing don't know why he chose that clinic

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, Shadman said:

I didn't like the hairline designing don't know why he chose that clinic

💴 that’s why.

• Wow 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, vanilia said:

His density looks high tbh. It should be around 3000 grafts.
He probably got convinced by other friends of him that got a good result from that clinic so he selected the same clinic. 

Edited by Reina

I actually  saw  Chris , Ian and Ike all at the airport when i was leaving , we were both in the Turkish air lines lounge . I was coming back home after my second HT and so was Chris and his group. 

i dont doubt for a second that they will have great results , because they did a collab with the clinic i am sure they received the royal treatment which included manual extraction by a doctor! The unfortunate part is that there are many stories of techs doing the entire procedure without any doctors at all and thats what the average Joe will get when they go to Now hair time. They have a very heavy marketing arm and i would Say are the number 1 marketing clinic on instagram.

Mo one should worry about Chris Bumstead and his group i am 100% sure they got one of the best teams in Turkey to do their procedures.

the poor average Joe will get fleeced out of his Money and donor. 

btw Chris and Ian are huge !!