Dr Resul Yaman 6400 grafts Full Coverage (29th Nov 2023)

danny007

Hello, 

(Images taken with flash light)

I need some expert advice. I'm not sure how this happened. Maybe, I rubbed my scalp too hard.. I don't know.

I had a little red blood mark. Please see image.

20231219_112252.thumb.jpg.b1e810210b30db2a75ae6b6df099c87b.jpg

Then I washed my hair to clean it (see image below). As you can see it's a small red mark.

I'm currently on Day 18/19.

20231219_114653.thumb.jpg.d6387839d55cf068701784b68f2c5e5d.jpg

Should I be worried? Have I lost grafts? @Gatsby

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2023 at 12:21 PM, danny007 said:

Hello, 

(Images taken with flash light)

I need some expert advice. I'm not sure how this happened. Maybe, I rubbed my scalp too hard.. I don't know.

I had a little red blood mark. Please see image.

20231219_112252.thumb.jpg.b1e810210b30db2a75ae6b6df099c87b.jpg

Then I washed my hair to clean it (see image below). As you can see it's a small red mark.

I'm currently on Day 18/19.

20231219_114653.thumb.jpg.d6387839d55cf068701784b68f2c5e5d.jpg

Should I be worried? Have I lost grafts? @Gatsby

How's your hair now

• 3 weeks later...

2 months update.

Pictures taken in harsh light.

Donor area trimmed down to a number 2.

Let me know your opinion on growth so far.

20240202_143859.jpg

20240202_143737.jpg

20240202_143825.jpg

20240202_143846.jpg

20240202_144020.jpg

Edited by danny007
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2024 at 8:47 AM, danny007 said:

3 month update! 

It's coming a long nicely! 

20240311_153838.jpg

20240311_153930.jpg

20240311_153946.jpg

20240311_154002.jpg

20240311_154031.jpg

20240311_154045.jpg

Congrats and great transformation . What is your post HT  regime ? Are you on finasteride or any other supplements ? 

• Moderators

This looks good for 3 months.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Valued Contributor

You're making remarkable progress with your hair transplant journey at the three-month mark. Everything is looking great, and your healing process seems to be going smoothly. The donor area is gradually improving, and it's exciting to see lots of new hairs starting to sprout. This stage marks the beginning of the real transformation as you are most probably fully out of the shedding phase, and it's clear that things are moving in the right direction.

Happy growing and keep updating brother. 

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

13 hours ago, JoeMa22 said:

Looks great! Happy growing! Just visited Yaman myself on 3/9. Hoping for great results!

That's excellent. How was your experience with Dr. Yaman? 

6 hours ago, Kamran10 said:

Congrats and great transformation . What is your post HT  regime ? Are you on finasteride or any other supplements ? 

Hi,

Post HT regime is:

0.5 Fin Mon, Wed, Fri

Multii vit tablet

4000 I.U of Vit D3 

2 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

You're making remarkable progress with your hair transplant journey at the three-month mark. Everything is looking great, and your healing process seems to be going smoothly. The donor area is gradually improving, and it's exciting to see lots of new hairs starting to sprout. This stage marks the beginning of the real transformation as you are most probably fully out of the shedding phase, and it's clear that things are moving in the right direction.

Happy growing and keep updating brother. 

Thank you very much. It's been a very emotional journey and I'm glad to be seeing early results. 

• Like 1

Hi Danny your transplant looks good. I am looking at the same clinic and have recently posted my before pictures on this site. I think we have similar donor areas. I am closely following your journey and wish you all the best. If at all possible can we have a chat at some point? thanks.

Great progress!

I have my 2 months coming up after HT with Dr. Yaman, I'd say my shedding was probably more aggressive than yours. Hoping I can have something similar to yours in a few weeks.

Posted (edited)
On 3/15/2024 at 12:15 PM, P92 said:

Hi Danny your transplant looks good. I am looking at the same clinic and have recently posted my before pictures on this site. I think we have similar donor areas. I am closely following your journey and wish you all the best. If at all possible can we have a chat at some point? thanks.

Hi, 

Thank you, I'm happy with everything so far in terms of my progress. 

I've had a look at your pics and it seems like you may have Diffuse Unpatterned Alopecia (Dupa). With Dupa it is difficult and super risky to get a hair transplant with good coverage due to further thinning occuring in all parts of the hair. It would be different if you had Dpa which is diffused patterned alopecia. With Dpa the thinning is only at the top part of the hair rather than the donor area. My advice to you would be to try medical therapy for up to a year and then go for a consultation. In terms of my donor area and yours being simmilar. I don't think that is the case. Let me show you another pic of my donor before surgery. 

Btw I never took any finesatride before my hair transplant. So that was my donor before finasteride.

20231126_221620.png

Edited by danny007

On 3/16/2024 at 8:55 PM, Random27 said:

Great progress!

I have my 2 months coming up after HT with Dr. Yaman, I'd say my shedding was probably more aggressive than yours. Hoping I can have something similar to yours in a few weeks.

Thank you :) how was your experience with Dr Yaman? 

I agree, my shedding was not aggresive at all. 

On 3/14/2024 at 2:03 PM, diegoyrenny said:

Any cobblestone? ive seen some of this doctors cases having that problem

I'm not sure what cobblestoning is.

On 3/17/2024 at 6:47 PM, danny007 said:

Thank you :) how was your experience with Dr Yaman? 

I agree, my shedding was not aggresive at all. 

I am documenting my progress in my thread. Coming up on 2 months soon. The actual operation/accommodation was all great and Dr. Yaman and team were great, now just hoping for a great result which is really what matters.