If Money wouldn't matter...

Worstdj

..which surgeon would you choose in regards of frontal hairline. 

Background: IMHO I still so too many results where you can immediately tell by the look of the Hairline that a Tx has been performed. So, if you were Elon Musk, where would you go to get the perrrrfect hairline designed. 

Thanks for any reply...Hanso 

• Administrators

I love these kind of threads. People have given you some great names. But why not search through the forum and look at the doctors that impress you the most. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I love these kind of threads. People have given you some great names. But why not search through the forum and look at the doctors that impress you the most. 

Because if you're a beginner, like me, you tend to be overwhelmed by the tons of Info and Opinions. its like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder ...u know :)Plus I thought its a funny question to ask and some of the replies made me smile already... but if you have some threads recommendations I'd be more than happy and grateful 🙂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

Hi Hanso,

If I had the money Dr Couto hands down.
I would say he is one of the most special surgeons out there today.

On his YouTube channel, he has a couple of videos exclusively showcasing hairlines... some are quite impressive!!! 🤩 

Cool! Exactly what I was looking for, thanks mr atom! :)

There's pretty big diminishing returns it seems. The results you get from $1M wouldn't be any different than $100k. Extra money could get you to the top of the waiting list  with a Cuoto or Pittella or Zarev, but wouldn't make your results 10x better necessarily.

On 9/17/2023 at 3:10 PM, Calihome1 said:

Pinto in the top 5?

For me his results look just as good as Couto and he seems to be able to get a good return on investment for each graft. The feedback from the Spanish forum seems to be overwhelmingly positive. 

If I had to pick a top 4 he would just miss out but I think he is excellent and I haven't seen a poor result. 

How do you see it? 

• 1 month later...
On 9/15/2023 at 2:02 PM, OliverAtom said:

Hi Hanso,

If I had the money Dr Couto hands down.
I would say he is one of the most special surgeons out there today.

On his YouTube channel, he has a couple of videos exclusively showcasing hairlines... some are quite impressive!!! 🤩 

very good videos, totally natural hairlines 👍

The answer to this question I guess depends on the level of norwood you have. If you are on the high NW 6 or 7 hands down Zarev or Pittella. But if you're on the lower NW and just wanted to have a natural looking frontal hairline then I would take a look at the above drs. mentioned e.g. Couto, Pinto or Ahmad. Its really a case by case basis.

I can only seem to find about 8 patient submitted cases from Zarev, but a lot of people have put him on the "top 10 of 2023" list here. Are there more of his cases posted by patients elsewhere? Or are you guys going off of cases that his clinic itself has posted?