Input Requested Regarding The Potential Recommendation of Dr. Mani Mittal London, UK

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators
1 hour ago, morro2235 said:

Yeah sure, this is just shy of 10 months post op. Currently taking 2.5mg of finasteride every 3 days. 

F0416FA0-CB9E-451C-9773-820CF2213A57.jpeg

186C46B3-4418-4F23-8EAD-2D3BF2E2863E.jpeg

3504CE76-2D5D-4AB6-BC6B-3E3DDF7E0992.jpeg

2ED555F7-4E3A-4492-B91D-1FF358625D17.jpeg

62CC137B-1FDD-4384-9924-6859C2763547.jpeg

Wow what a difference, you must be chuffed. 
5CFAB41E-E4CB-4410-9C93-06CFE9A5CC6E.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 9/7/2023 at 11:12 PM, HHH said:

How long has he been practising for, and where did he train? Quite a few of his cases do look pre-written/ have that advertisement feel to them. I have seen a couple of failures (ANECDOTAL-think they've been posted elsewhere, will either find them at the weekend or delete this) but I guess every surgery has them

You may need to update this this and remove what you have said as this a very big claim to some people currently looking

I have scoured everywhere and only found one post that mentioned a 'bodge job' which was since deleted. Every other review  has been positive

49 minutes ago, burnerboy808 said:

You may need to update this this and remove what you have said as this a very big claim to some people currently looking

I have scoured everywhere and only found one post that mentioned a 'bodge job' which was since deleted. Every other review  has been positive

Agreed and I have done that, can't find the one I was looking for and don't have the time to trawl through saved posts. Wasn't necessarily saying it was a bad thing, just wanted to see what was done about it. Even two of the best in the world (Bisanga and Freitas) have a couple.

That aside , I still think it's fair to question his experience. Based off his instagram, he was doing various lip treatments in 2019. A few posts mention he used to work through the surgerygroup. Most of the posts i've seen look a bit scripted.

I just think it's important to look past the marketing, otherwise why not get a load of Turkish clinics on that have posted fantastic results as well on here as sponsored clinics? Thought the idea was to have the best  as this is the biggest forum for HT out there. Personally I'd wait for a few more patient results before adding, but I imagine it's a done deal at this stage.

43 minutes ago, HHH said:

Agreed and I have done that, can't find the one I was looking for and don't have the time to trawl through saved posts. Wasn't necessarily saying it was a bad thing, just wanted to see what was done about it. Even two of the best in the world (Bisanga and Freitas) have a couple.

That aside , I still think it's fair to question his experience. Based off his instagram, he was doing various lip treatments in 2019. A few posts mention he used to work through the surgerygroup. Most of the posts i've seen look a bit scripted.

I just think it's important to look past the marketing, otherwise why not get a load of Turkish clinics on that have posted fantastic results as well on here as sponsored clinics? Thought the idea was to have the best  as this is the biggest forum for HT out there. Personally I'd wait for a few more patient results before adding, but I imagine it's a done deal at this stage.

I don’t think there is a single surgeon that hasn’t worked for other clinics in the past, it’s how you cut your teeth and learn. Watching his recent live, he seemed completely at east talking through the processes, whilst doing a procedure. You can tell he takes patient care seriously because during the incisions he cut it short because of the bleeding and seemingly looked like he needed to concentrate. It would appear who ever may have initially trained him has given him a foundation and spring board to do things his own way. There are not many doctors that do one patient a day and do the bulk of the work themselves. 

It is laughable that you mention he has some bad results which again is normal, but when pressed on showing evidence you can’t present these. So you deflect to something else. 

At the end of the day, I’m sure Melvin would have done his due diligence on the guy! He is young he is gifted, the “newer” generation of HT surgeons seemingly want to be a lot more hands on are producing the best work. Look at Dr. Munib Ahmed! Excellent surgeon probably been doing it the same amount of time as Dr Mani. Just food for thought.

I'm aware, just want to know where specifically he learnt and under who, not sure why that's an issue? If he's being doing this for >3 years, then that's only 3 sets of full results that have gone through. I've watched the vids, and yes he looks at ease, but you'd be mad to post a vid on your instagram where you didn't look good and professional. Dr Bisanga worked under Dr C***, Ferreira under Lorenzo (he had already been working for 5+ years at this point).

With regards to the comment on a bad result (now deleted) I was trying to find it, not sure where it's gone. I know it's normal in any event. Guy above me had also seen it.

Could have been the below one from my tabs, but can't access it now.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/69691-really-depressed-wishing-for-more-density/

Besides I'm not deflecting, all the points I just made were in my original post. If every user just blindly says yes to each recommendation then what even is the point of doing it?

I'm sure Melvin's looked into him although at the end of the day, they need new surgeons to keep the business going. The UK is a minefield and arguably a lot worse than Turkey when it comes to poor work and incredible marketing, so I would always be cautious in reviewing them as an addition.

Dont personally have any issue with this Dr, and he certainly has great hair! I wish any HT surgeon the best, god knows we need as many competent doctors as possible out there.

I've seen a lot of Dr Ahmed's work, he got my vote.

32 minutes ago, HHH said:

I'm aware, just want to know where specifically he learnt and under who, not sure why that's an issue? If he's being doing this for >3 years, then that's only 3 sets of full results that have gone through. I've watched the vids, and yes he looks at ease, but you'd be mad to post a vid on your instagram where you didn't look good and professional. Dr Bisanga worked under Dr C***, Ferreira under Lorenzo (he had already been working for 5+ years at this point).

With regards to the comment on a bad result (now deleted) I was trying to find it, not sure where it's gone. I know it's normal in any event. Guy above me had also seen it.

Could have been the below one from my tabs, but can't access it now.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/69691-really-depressed-wishing-for-more-density/

Besides I'm not deflecting, all the points I just made were in my original post. If every user just blindly says yes to each recommendation then what even is the point of doing it?

I'm sure Melvin's looked into him although at the end of the day, they need new surgeons to keep the business going. The UK is a minefield and arguably a lot worse than Turkey when it comes to poor work and incredible marketing, so I would always be cautious in reviewing them as an addition.

Dont personally have any issue with this Dr, and he certainly has great hair! I wish any HT surgeon the best, god knows we need as many competent doctors as possible out there.

I've seen a lot of Dr Ahmed's work, he got my vote.

Can’t access this. I think you’re right and people shouldn’t blindly accept anyone. But looking at my experience and 100’s of patients experiences he performs safe procedures with consistent results. 

You are right the live with a doc acting unprofessional would be insanity! But watching him do the procedure just seemed like second nature to me. But hey ho that’s my humble opinion. I don’t know the history on the above two mentioned docs only that they perform some great natural outcomes. 

IMO if I was in the U.K. at the very least I would have no hesitation going back to him if I needed another HT

12 hours ago, HHH said:

100% the reviews are extremely scripted. Without giving names I have also done background research on people who reply to his topics all the time on this + various other forums and can pretty much see they comment exclusively on his work with excessive praise

But since he's 'new' and has to get his name out there somehow I do understand the reason for this. And his work does look good and he seems to be a very ethical surgeon

• Like 1

On 9/9/2023 at 3:29 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

The UK market is every bit as murky as the Turkish market. Countless clinics , often tech driven popping up largely advertising via social media. Stuff like this is refreshing to see. I’ll always embrace and welcome Dr’s who are willing to be so open.

I have for a while said he’s one to watch but also agree as he’s relatively new there isn’t a wealth of info out there yet. I’d like to see a few cases on here from start to finish over a 9-12 month period. I think you get a better feel for a Dr then rather than just one big retrospective post 12 months down the line. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

Dear Community,

I’d like to thank everyone for their input. We’ve looked at the results, reviews, and his standard of patient care. It all aligns with our standards. So please join me in congratulating Dr. Mani Mittal, the newest member of the Hair Transplant Network.

IMG_9035.jpeg

Feel free to take a look at his physician profile here: 

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-mittal

• Like 3
  • Well Done 1

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see Dr Mani on the recommendation list.

I think I was the first person on this forum to post my hair transplant review by Dr mani, he was very unknown at the time and i didn't include him in my topic title but fee free to take a look. @Melvin- Moderator do you remember commenting? 

I posted on my own accord and he didn't ask me to post. I just wanted to share my transplant with other people in the UK who might have struggled to find a decent place to go!

I thought he was brilliant and defo recommend him, all the results i've seen afterwards look great too.

Im about 2y 6months since mine and it still looks great.

Excuse the rubbish photos but these were last week. Haircut due!!

1hr.jpg

5hr.jpg

4hr.jpg

3hr.jpg

2hr.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1