Correction Surgery with Dr. BISANGA in Brussels Belgium.

Update day 11 post correction surgery.

IMG_0867.thumb.jpeg.f360b7149eef58ccc286ff6d6ddf32d3.jpegLeft side looks more better and I believe because of the number of grafts were less than the right side. Plus not too many miss angles (wrong direction) of hairs were there that made it easy to doctor to extract.IMG_0869.thumb.jpeg.641c4c1fd132ab52c2660104794c7045.jpeg

still hairs are growing in all directions but I would say its 70 percent less than before the extraction. But still the area needs a lot of improvement from extraction to laser resurfacing to look better. I will update again in day 20 and focus here to see the progress of skin healing.

IMG_0872.thumb.jpeg.84f5157cae87449e10bd8468bacc13fc.jpeg
Scaps/crusts are now off, can not complain about my donor repair it looks much more better from the sides , you can clearly see the new implanted grafts with thicker hairs and darker colour. Hopefully after 3 months it will look even more better when the hairs stars to grow.IMG_0874.thumb.jpeg.b938c9fbbd91a2137ced6b97e0b0055e.jpegsame as this side

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing the updates with proper High quality Images, donor looking good as of now, are you planning to do laser resurfacing on receipient, also will you implant again on the hairline with thin singles if yes then when are you going to do it as per doctors suggestion ?

@WoundedWolf hi, i am planning to do laser resurfacing for the hairline area , however, i need to complete the extraction process from that area first and then probably I’ll start the laser resurfacing sessions. I might delay it after i finish my correction sessions first (after implementing and recreating the hairline with singles) but I haven’t discussed this with Dr. Bisanga yet.

Also yes i am planning to implant more singles to camouflage the doubles and triples which you can see them now clearly sitting in the first row of my hairline.

As per Dr. Bisanga’s recommendation I require at least three sessions to recreate a proper hairline.

• Like 1

I really appreciate you sharing all this and you seem very solid and grounded in the repair process now and the challenges that exist. I wish more shared as a deterrent to others and really admire the fact you have as it cannot be an easy thing to do...really wishing you all the best in this process. Steve.

• Like 1

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Quick update day 12 : i went today here in Kuwait for my 1st PRP session and i asked to inject and focus the PRP injection on both recipient and donor areas to enhance the healing process and enhancing the growth of the new implanted hairs.

I am planning to do 3 sessions of PRP with in the next two months. (3 weeks to 1 month between each session)

Update day 25: 

I stopped using the healing cream at day 21. But i still use it sometimes when i feel the skin is dry.

I shaved the area where grafts were removed yesterday to allow you to see the skin healing progress. I would say my left side of the hairline looks more better than the right side. That is maybe due to the density of hairs on the right side as it still has many grafts needs to be removed. 

IMG_0957.thumb.jpeg.e621f1cd1ed1e50ef7e445397c5ca2d8.jpegIMG_0959.thumb.jpeg.6067cf66843aa23a96dab5dbe5de4115.jpeg

and here are my donor photos.

IMG_0961.thumb.jpeg.acf4af875c95133f64f7860017073a00.jpegIMG_0964.thumb.jpeg.c293296f8a12ed14418b871d75a58334.jpeg

my next update will be between day 50-60.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update day 65 past correction surgery with BHR clinic Dr. Bisanga (first session) I’ve taken two set of photos one with wet hair and the others with dry hair for you all to evaluate.

first wet hair photos 

IMG_1162.thumb.jpeg.5eee5b49a4cd23a59f6a042c6d55cbb9.jpegIMG_1163.thumb.jpeg.2fe8b088af9368cbd40b9abf045bb5ca.jpegIMG_1164.thumb.jpeg.3a9eec146e767533de83f5e4a82c54df.jpegIMG_1165.thumb.jpeg.46411e7fe93702b2bc71f3fba6af5d38.jpeg

dry hair photos:

IMG_1166.thumb.jpeg.e582e87f1d0f47f8f1741bcf34c3d290.jpegIMG_1167.thumb.jpeg.d46e5f421bbae733a0ecef210754788b.jpegIMG_1168.thumb.jpeg.0575f000ee39095167acd7d3990af683.jpegIMG_1170.thumb.jpeg.5d418b2a0737afdab6324c044a5aebab.jpeg

as you can see from my hairline especially the left side with less hairs on forehead that the scars are barely noticeable. However, my right side of the hairline is still needs a lot of improvement from hair removal and laser treatment to the skin. For the donor area as you can see from the wet hair pictures you can see through the hairs and still see the scars and gaps but when the hair is dry it is barely noticeable that I even had a hair transplanted in the first place from that area. There are still some areas in the donor with almost no hair that looks patchy (you can see it behind my ears). I will address these to Doctor Bisanga on my second removal/correction session. 

now since i am past the two months mark from the first session. I will coordinate with BHR clinic again to book my second session. Probably with in the next few months. I am taking it easy and no rush on this journey, and I trust Doctor Bisanga and his team on their work.

i hope you’ll find this useful and helpful.

drop me a message if you need extra info.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@eze i am not on any hair-loss medications. Neither before or after hair transplant surgeries.

Can you clarify what do you mean by oral antibiotics? I didn’t get that. 

if you mean antibiotics for the surgery then yes you have to take a course starting on the day of the surgery. But honestly i can not remember the exact medicine given to me.

hope you find this useful.

• Like 2

Hello, I'm very sorry for what happened to you, the same thing happened to me.
How long did it take from when you contacted the clinic until you had the repair surgery, and how much did it cost you?

• Valued Contributor

@Faisal Alsubaie, everything looks great so far! This is a very interesting case and will be hugely beneficial in helping others both avoid mistakes and choosing a good doctor to help with repairs.

I was scrolling through your threads trying to see if you had already said but I didn’t come across it-maybe you did say it already? But I was wondering if you were planning to lower those corners back down at all with the repair or if you were just going to strengthen the hairline, as is(I saw that you were planning on putting singles back in there)

Looking at your pre-op pics, your hairline was great but was lacking strength. I understand how clinics mess with your head, though. The unethical clinics always play the worst psychological games to get you in their chairs.

Bisanga, as others have stated, was an excellent choice to move forward with for a repair. Again, I was just wondering if your plan was to strengthen your existing hairline by placing a bunch of singles in there to camouflage those bulkier grafts or if you were going to lower it at all? Or even a combination? Slightly lowering it to help hide those multis? Did the doctor mention that during your consultation? Apologies if you did, in fact, already go over this.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All,

I will be updating soon beginning of the month of March 2024, I have another removal session with Dr. Bisanga’s BHR clinic in Belgium scheduled by the end of this month. I will be posting new thread and updates as i did before.

I will post the link of the new thread here soon. :) 

• Like 1