Topical Dutasteride Symptom Reversal Time

4Godot

@just_me @12345

You are "quoting" a statement from a research on rats.

The authors report the conclusion of other studies.

So, read the references to have a clear picture.

In fact, the way  the quotes are quite deceptive.

The authors claim that duta stays up to 6 months quoting a study(n. 16) where the subject received from 0.01 to 40 mg of dutasteride (0.01, 0.1, 1, 2.5, 5, 10, 20 and 40mg).

Considering that "at daily doses above 1 mg day−1the steady state concentrations are almost entirely dependent on the linear clearance mechanism", you can guess that using 40mg daily (that is 8x what you use for hair loss or prostate), you can find some traces after 196 days (by the record, if you see the datas, all the subject were at baseline after 50/60, except one that showed traced after 180 days).

by the other way, he quotes another study (18) that states:

"Lastly, slight decreases in sexual function were noted during treatment and these changes were largely reversed during recovery. The clinical relevance of these small reductions in measurements of sexual function is unclear. It is notable that the overall satisfaction score did not change during treatment, implying that the slight changes in sex drive, erectile and ejaculatory function experienced by subjects did not adversely affect global sexual function or sexual satisfaction".

Edited by duchaine

I found plenty of reputable looking sources that suggest dut has high risks of sides.

Even the warning in the Avodart Package says

"Side effects may persist after stopping usage."

PFS victims seem rare but they may be more plentiful than we think. Men often suffer in silence. Penile dysfunction, penile shrinkage and infertility are subjects that many men will not speak of openly.

Male sperm levels are apparently plummeting.

I met people online who claimed to be suffering from PFS and I don't believe they are delusional, whereas big pharma have good reason to brush it under the carpet.

My own experience of finasteride was of tolerable sides, sides that weren't awfully disruptive.

However my experience of dut was immensely terrifying and highly disruptive. If you experienced what I experienced on it, you would now know that these drugs are potentially very powerful.

10 minutes ago, duchaine said:

@just_me @12345

You are "quoting" a statement from a research on rats.

The authors report the conclusion of other studies.

So, read the references to have a clear picture.

In fact, the way  the quotes are quite deceptive.

The authors claim that duta stays up to 6 months quoting a study(n. 16) where the subject received from 0.01 to 40 mg of dutasteride (0.01, 0.1, 1, 2.5, 5, 10, 20 and 40mg).

Considering that "at daily doses above 1 mg day−1the steady state concentrations are almost entirely dependent on the linear clearance mechanism", you can guess that using 40mg daily (that is 8x what you use for hair loss or prostate), you can find some traces after 196 days (by the record, if you see the datas, all the subject were at baseline after 50/60, except one that showed traced after 180 days).

by the other way, he quotes another study (18) that states:

"Lastly, slight decreases in sexual function were noted during treatment and these changes were largely reversed during recovery. The clinical relevance of these small reductions in measurements of sexual function is unclear. It is notable that the overall satisfaction score did not change during treatment, implying that the slight changes in sex drive, erectile and ejaculatory function experienced by subjects did not adversely affect global sexual function or sexual satisfaction".

The quote literally says "in humans" with a reference to this human study. Again, I agree that dut can have very bad sides. The only thing I don't agree is that dut half life is 6 months. It is not, it is about 5 weeks.

2 minutes ago, just_me said:

The quote literally says "in humans" with a reference to this human study. Again, I agree that dut can have very bad sides. The only thing I don't agree is that dut half life is 6 months. It is not, it is about 5 weeks.

this is why I told you that the quote is quite deceptive.
The authors extrapolate some conclusions on humans that are not in adhesion with the researches that are quote.

15 minutes ago, Rossybop said:

I found plenty of reputable looking sources that suggest dut has high risks of sides.

PFS victims seem rare but they may be more plentiful than we think. Men often suffer in silence. Penile dysfunction, penile shrinkage and infertility are subjects that many men will not speak of openly.

I met people online who claimed to be suffering from PFS and I don't believe they are delusional, whereas big pharma have good reason to brush it under the carpet.

My own experience of finasteride was of tolerable sides, sides that weren't awfully disruptive.

However my experience of dut was immensely terrifying and highly disruptive. If you experienced what I experienced on it, you would now know that these drugs are potentially very powerful.

I'm sorry for your experience.
I am not denying that fina and duta have sides.
What I am saying is that some of that are psychological more than biological.

4 hours ago, Rossybop said:

DUT has made my eye lids red, dry and sore 🤣🤣 might have to jump off and try finasteride