Who is the Dr Konior equivalent of SMP ?

Thinking of getting SMP for FUE scarring. Don't want to get botched a second time, can anyone recommend a ethical and reliable SMP practitioner, who will be able to give natural results. 

I have seen many SMPs that change colour and merge after some time, on the other hand there are some SMP that just disappear in a year or two.

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
7 hours ago, bigmistake said:

I'm based in India, but I am willing to travel.

If you are based in india than thailand would be easy to travel to and you can check out "hair scalp center" for that...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 6:28 PM, bigmistake said:

I'm based in India, but I am willing to travel.

I am not sure but you can consult Dr Satya Saraswat of Saraswat Hospital for that . At the very least you can expect some genuine advice from him. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

@mustang had some recent work by Carmen in Brussels. I think she is a good option. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

I may sound biased but I am the first person to criticize Australia (or anywhere) for poor work. But I honestly believe that Caitlin James of smpaustralia in Adelaide would have to be one of the best in the world. She is a keynote speaker internationally on SMP and actually first began in hair transplantation. She has won many international awards also but her real awards are in the amount of results she show cases. I would treat looking at SMP the same as researching for a hair transplant surgeon. All the best! 

47 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

I may sound biased but I am the first person to criticize Australia (or anywhere) for poor work. But I honestly believe that Caitlin James of smpaustralia in Adelaide would have to be one of the best in the world. She is a keynote speaker internationally on SMP and actually first began in hair transplantation. She has won many international awards also but her real awards are in the amount of results she show cases. I would treat looking at SMP the same as researching for a hair transplant surgeon. All the best! 

A perfect excuse to visit Australia

One of the few places I have not gone to in the world

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...