Hair Restoration Forum Appreciation Post

I have been lurking on this forum since May 2022 trying to desperately find a solution to solve my hair dilemma. It has helped me so much with the research of potential doctors & gaining knowledge on the transplant process. 

i just finished my 1363 Follicular Units (Repair Case) with the wonderful DR Pinto on Wednesday the 12th & just wanted to thank the forum & the very helpful people on it for assisting me in getting it done! Wouldn’t have been possible without finding the HRN

I will probably update a thread on my progress in the coming days/weeks.

thanks again everybody 💙 truly a brilliant forum 

• Like 2
  • Well Done 1

• Valued Contributor

@Big Rome congratulations and best of luck...you have chosen a great surgeon and one of my favorite one....hope evrythn goes well this time and you get a satisfactory outcome....will wait to see your thread...

HRN really help people like you and me and many others and will keep the good work going.....i sometimes see some criticism regarding some doctors and all but imo every recommended list should be taken as a source of information regarding different names and work of doctor and than we have to do our research....but only choosing a doctor should not be the aim...people should first get basic knowledge about HT and how it is done and what are the factors affecting the outcome of a surgery and this forum provides deep knowledge about all that..we even get knowledge about medication as well..we can get so much of knowledge from so many educated members and some doctors present here...plus we can see so many real patient reviews and opinions on so many doctors all over the world....evrythn and evryone including us have a room for improvements and that can be done steadily and gradually with consensus....

Edited by A_4_Archan
  • Well Done 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

26 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

@Big Rome congratulations and best of luck...you have chosen a great surgeon and one of my favorite one....hope evrythn goes well this time and you get a satisfactory outcome....will wait to see your thread...

HRN really help people like you and me and many others and will keep the good work going.....i sometimes see some criticism regarding some doctors and all but imo every recommended list should be taken as a source of information regarding different names and work of doctor and than we have to do our research....but only choosing a doctor should not be the aim...people should first get basic knowledge about HT and how it is done and what are the factors affecting the outcome of a surgery and this forum provides deep knowledge about all that..we even get knowledge about medication as well..we can get so much of knowledge from so many educated members and some doctors present here...plus we can see so many real patient reviews and opinions on so many doctors all over the world....evrythn and evryone including us have a room for improvements and that can be done steadily and gradually with consensus....

very well said brother 👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sl said:

All the best Big Rome...would love to see a thread to see how it all goes.. Happy healing! 

Thank you sir, will get some images up soon as I’m back in 🇬🇧 my friend 

• Like 1

I also am looking forward to seeing your progress pictures especially your hairline!

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

3 minutes ago, BRITA-XL said:

Looks really good to me, great design and his usual refined/meticulous work. 

Thank you brother, meticulous is definitely a word I would use to describe him lol. He had to remove about 50 + multis from my hairline 😫

• Like 1

Just now, Big Rome said:

Thank you brother, meticulous is definitely a word I would use to describe him lol. He had to remove about 50 + multis from my hairline 😫

Wow 😯 This is going to make a hell of a difference 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BRITA-XL said:

Wow 😯 This is going to make a hell of a difference 

I’m hoping so, been embarrassed of my hairline for the best part of 4 years now. I’m hoping with Pinto’s magic I can get back to some sort of normality. Appreciate your feedback brother 💙

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, aykay7 said:

Congratulations and wish you the best result. Could you please share how long it took to get a consultation and appointment with Dr. Pinto?

Thank you 😊

I booked my consultation in September 2022, the earliest slot back then was June the 16th 2023. I got really lucky, I pleaded for any cancellations & one came up for July the 12th so I only waited just over 3 weeks from consultation to surgery lol 🎉

I think consultations with DR Pinto are currently around may 2024 but I’d reach out to his coordinator Emilio if I was you & he can advise you better (Emilio is brilliant btw, very helpful) 

2 minutes ago, Big Rome said:

Thank you 😊

I booked my consultation in September 2022, the earliest slot back then was June the 16th 2023. I got really lucky, I pleaded for any cancellations & one came up for July the 12th so I only waited just over 3 weeks from consultation to surgery lol 🎉

I think consultations with DR Pinto are currently around may 2024 but I’d reach out to his coordinator Emilio if I was you & he can advise you better (Emilio is brilliant btw, very helpful) 

Thanks for the info. I asked for an online consultation in April but was told they are not providing any consultations until further notice (online nor in person). Would appreciate if you could send me Emilio's contact, maybe dm? Also if you are comfortable sharing the price point. Thanks in advance!

Just now, aykay7 said:

Thanks for the info. I asked for an online consultation in April but was told they are not providing any consultations until further notice (online nor in person). Would appreciate if you could send me Emilio's contact, maybe dm? Also if you are comfortable sharing the price point. Thanks in advance!

will DM you now my friend 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

This is what it’s all about, getting good information, sharing good information and building an awesome community. So Happy for you @Big Rome Dr. Pinto is ace!

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This is what it’s all about, getting good information, sharing good information and building an awesome community. So Happy for you @Big Rome Dr. Pinto is ace!

very well said 👏🏻 this community of wonderful people has literally changed my life. Keep up the brilliant work you do too Melvin 👏🏻👏🏻 

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor

@Big Rome from the immediate post op pic work looks very clean and enough dense ..plus you have good hairs so you will have a great outcome...would be exciting to follow your journey ...

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023