Any people with afro go to Bisanga or Heva clinic?

• Administrators

@Neily_77 is mixed but has afro hair, check out his results. 

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 minutes ago, TrifeLife said:

Looks great, Neily. Thanks!

may i ask how many grafts and the price?

Just under 1500 grafts if i remember. Speak to @sl or Ian at @BHRClinic and im sure they will get you consultation and a quote but believe me when i say Dr. Bisanga is your man and he's worrh every penny of the quote you will get

• Like 3

Yes, we placed 1489 grafts. This hair type has challenges in harvesting but benefits with the curl that affords coverage when grow out so less also can be placed for a good result but needs a doctor who knows how to work all hair types and afro and curly hair is not so straight forward. Skin thickness and other issues are also prevalent and need to be kept in mind. 

• Like 3

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

On 7/11/2023 at 3:55 PM, Neily_77 said:

I went with Bisanga and have afro hair. He is top drawer and id look nowhere else if you want a great result. Great team and experience with fast results. 5 months growth between pics

Screenshot_20230711_205107_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230711_205214_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230711_205302_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230711_205310_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230711_205328_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230711_205335_Gallery.jpg

How many grafts did you receive and if you don’t mind me asking what’s the price?

I can promise you he is real..unless I am truly imagining meeting him several times over the last decade and the result is not from another planet or Ai or Alien Invasion. 

Furthermore his very well detailed thread he is here with pre, post and weekly and monthly photos in full face also.

Sorry if you have been scammed by others and have poor surgery, this is where it is important to research and do your due diligence  well as you will be the person carrying the outcome, but pease do not claim all clinics are scammers due to your own personal experience and research.  This patient details his own result that he has even done full-face and this is very rare to do and your own photos are cropped..so please give him some credit for not being a bot. 

We understand it is hard to trust again and this is common for repair patients and their frustrations are vented on others so I hope you can have redress with the clinic who gave you poor surgery and be able to research and meet ex-patients of any clinic and doctors in person. If you want to come to the UK to meet this patient then of course we would be happy to ask him if he is willing. All the best in your research. 

• Like 3

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

We have right to politely point out when someone accused us of using fake patients and having many hidden people working for us and you say I am starting a conflict? Your photos are cropped, please click on them they are not full face as our patient ones are. If you wonder why more patients don't post then maybe is it as they are attacked when they do. I really have no interest in arguing with you but respectfully we have the right of reply when you make public accusations that we have paid people, bots posting and now I am also a scammer. So, you can make wild accusations and I have no right of reply? Do you know the law and have you read the terms of engagement on this forum?

I do not take kindly to being called a scammer and will give you the chance to delete that. 

@Melvin- Moderator would appreciate you to moderate also this thread and baseless accusations that I find offensive, slanderous, damaging, not for one minute legal, aside from breaking the terms of the forum. 

Sorry you have had poor surgery and as said, this is probably not the best way to resolve it by attacking people who are not part of your journey and whom for no reason you decide to tag as con artists and deceivers. Try to resolve your issues in another way.

• Like 3

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

• Administrators

Acetradamas,

You’re making baseless accusations against one of the surgeons who has the most reviews. The reviews posted here that are fake are easily spotted. @Neily_77 has posted a detailed thread before he even had surgery. You can’t compare the place you went to, which is a middleman company that hires surgeons, to a clinic ran by the actual surgeon. Do some research here and educate yourself before making these comments. This site was created to prevent scamming. We would never endorse that, and it would get called out quickly.

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Acetradamas,

You’re making baseless accusations against one of the surgeons who has the most reviews. The reviews posted here that are fake are easily spotted. @Neily_77 has posted a detailed thread before he even had surgery. You can’t compare the place you went to, which is a middleman company that hires surgeons, to a clinic ran by the actual surgeon. Do some research here and educate yourself before making these comments. This site was created to prevent scamming. We would never endorse that, and it would get called out quickly.

Have i missed something lol😳

On 7/19/2023 at 7:54 PM, Acestradamas said:

How many grafts did you receive and if you don’t mind me asking what’s the price?

Hi ya. Sorry been really busy with work and all. Missed alot of comments but as stated above 1489 grafts. Cost is best discussed with the clinic as each case is individual and unique. 5 months between pics and more than happy to discuss and show if needed. Bhr are absolutely the best team i could of ever put my trust in. Any questions PM me 👍

Edited by Neily_77
  • Like 1