Slow results or failed transplant

• Administrators

There are some issues with the naturalness of the hairline. You’ve been given some good names, make sure you research them here first before choosing, and do not rush!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

There are some issues with the naturalness of the hairline. You’ve been given some good names, make sure you research them here first before choosing, and do not rush!

Thanks Melvin. I was unable to understand second line what you wrote." you been giving some good names" r u reffering to the doctors name form Eugenix?

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2023 at 1:16 PM, Shadman said:

For me it was Dr. Somesh. My experience with him was outstanding.

It was 120inr+18% tax

Hope the same rate will be applicable in Dec 23 .

Also is their any chances where the grafts are not accepted by the body ? Due to which transplnt failed ? This is what my current Dr told me the one reason .other were I had wore cap , I had smoked ciggerate 

• 5 months later...
54 minutes ago, Clinique Internationale said:

Hello all , 

This is Shruti here , manager at Clinique Internationale 
The above patient Mr Rishi Shetty has undergone Hairline Transplant with us . It was an uneventful surgery which went very well . Dr Bhavesh Gupta personally did this case with his team. Even we expected a very good results in this case but he still has a very decent results which you can see in the pics attached below . In a transplant of a  known smoker and who has never taken his prp sessions as per the schedule, this result is by no means a complete failure . In this post , Mr Rishi neither mentioned his chronic smoking habits nor his medical treatments which he was undergoing since last few years . Dr Bhavesh Gupta met him personally and sir himself accepted that there is a scope for improvement and which we will do it at no additional cost to which he agreed and told that he will decide on a date and let us know . Hair transplant like any other surgery can have an unpredictable results even in normal cases and here we dealt with a transplant in a patient with a chronic smoking habit and positive medical history as well . We dont want to disclose the medical history as it is against the medical ethics . All of you can observe the results and take a call by yourself whether this looks like a failed case to you. 

plz note : We have got enough cases from the clinics mentioned above which we have humbly accepted and corrected as we understand that 100 percent results are not possible with any hands or with any center .

we would be happy to still clear our stand if any further doubts arises.

Attcahing the URL of the case which we have shared on our facebook page :

https://www.facebook.com/cliniqueinternational/posts/pfbid0s6WW7EnydiT5rJ4nWYrysPyq9NEtFVfnRn5tLdZYSdvysjaDxCuU2jwDVczXB827lShruti 

Clinique Internationale 

IMG_8381.JPG

IMG_8380.JPG

IMG_8382.jpg

IMG_8379.JPG

Statement Given by Shruti is absolutely lie .She has my medical history available.Tell her to post publicly.I am ok if you share my medical history.

Dear All,

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction and frustration with the experience I had at Dr. Bhavesh Gupta regarding a failed hair transplant procedure performed by an unskilled doctor. I feel compelled to escalate this matter as it involves serious breaches of trust and ethical standards.iFrstly, I must address the issue of misrepresentation. Shruti, whom I encountered during my visit, has blatantly misrepresented my medical condition and history. Contrary to her claims, I do not have any medical conditions, and my history does not indicate otherwise.Furthermore, during my initial consultation with Dr. Bhavesh Gupta, I was led to believe that he had received training from Dr. Pradeep Sethi at Egunexi, which was a significant factor in my decision to proceed with the procedure. However, it has come to light that Dr. Gupta is a dentist by training, and his association with Egunexi and Dr. Sethi may not be as substantial as implied. This misrepresentation of credentials and affiliations is deeply concerning and calls into question the integrity of the entire institution.Moreover, the issue of financial transparency and accountability adds another layer of concern. Dr. Bhavesh Gupta assured me that the transplant would cost a c 30 per graft, and I was given a 2300 number of grafts transplanted. However, I am now questioning the accuracy of these figures, as there seems to be discrepancies in the information provided.In light of these issues, I am prepared to undergo any necessary medical tests to verify my claims and share the results publicly.

59 minutes ago, Clinique Internationale said:

Hello all , 

The above patient Mr Rishi Shetty has undergone Hairline Transplant with us . It was an uneventful surgery which went very well . Dr Bhavesh Gupta personally did this case with his team. Even we expected a very good results in this case but he still has a very decent results which you can see in the pics attached below . In a transplant of a  known smoker and who has never taken his prp sessions as per the schedule, this result is by no means a complete failure . In this post , Mr Rishi neither mentioned his chronic smoking habits nor his medical treatments which he was undergoing since last few years . Dr Bhavesh Gupta met him personally and sir himself accepted that there is a scope for improvement and which we will do it at no additional cost to which he agreed and told that he will decide on a date and let us know . Hair transplant like any other surgery can have an unpredictable results even in normal cases and here we dealt with a transplant in a patient with a chronic smoking habit and positive medical history as well . We dont want to disclose the medical history as it is against the medical ethics . All of you can observe the results and take a call by yourself whether this looks like a failed case to you. 

plz note : We have got enough cases from the clinics mentioned above which we have humbly accepted and corrected as we understand that 100 percent results are not possible with any hands or with any center .

https://www.facebook.com/cliniqueinternational/posts/pfbid0s6WW7EnydiT5rJ4nWYrysPyq9NEtFVfnRn5tLdZYSdvysjaDxCuU2jwDVczXB827lShruti 

Clinique Internationale 

IMG_8381.JPG

IMG_8380.JPG

IMG_8382.jpg

IMG_8379.JPG

Statement Given by Shruti is absolutely lie .She has my medical history available.Tell her to post publicly.I am ok if you share my medical history.

Dear All,

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction and frustration with the experience I had at Dr. Bhavesh Gupta regarding a failed hair transplant procedure performed by an unskilled doctor. I feel compelled to escalate this matter as it involves serious breaches of trust and ethical standards.iFrstly, I must address the issue of misrepresentation. Shruti, whom I encountered during my visit, has blatantly misrepresented my medical condition and history. Contrary to her claims, I do not have any medical conditions, and my history does not indicate otherwise.Furthermore, during my initial consultation with Dr. Bhavesh Gupta, I was led to believe that he had received training from Dr. Pradeep Sethi at Egunexi, which was a significant factor in my decision to proceed with the procedure. However, it has come to light that Dr. Gupta is a dentist by training, and his association with Egunexi and Dr. Sethi may not be as substantial as implied. This misrepresentation of credentials and affiliations is deeply concerning and calls into question the integrity of the entire institution.Moreover, the issue of financial transparency and accountability adds another layer of concern. Dr. Bhavesh Gupta assured me that the transplant would cost a c 30 per graft, and I was given a 2300 number of grafts transplanted. However, I am now questioning the accuracy of these figures, as there seems to be discrepancies in the information provided.In light of these issues, I am prepared to undergo any necessary medical tests to verify my claims and share the results publicly.

If anyone consultant from Egunix is reading my Post please share it with Dr.Pradeep Sethia .IT is claimed By Dr. bhavesh who is marketing himself as friend of Pradeep Sethia and have been trained by Pradeep Sethia .

On 7/6/2023 at 7:51 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

Please go through my post and share with Dr.Pradeep .

My medical history is available and I can also share my latest medical history from any dr in Mumbai 

1 hour ago, Clinique Internationale said:

Hello all , 

Clinique Internationale 

IMG_8381.JPG

IMG_8380.JPG

IMG_8382.jpg

IMG_8379.JPG

Share my medical condition here openly. Right now .

My original hair which is already thick and dense only the hairline which is just little finger line size .liar shurti shared photo which is already covered by my native hairs so the unskilled doctor is trying to hide by own picture.thats the reason I am sharing my picture before hair transplant.

IMG_20210430_124110.thumb.jpg.efa787e75fec6f4143e3d23208763300.jpgIMG_20210430_124121.thumb.jpg.84fc93ee26d0c05fc52f87c8f153351b.jpgIMG_20210430_124155.thumb.jpg.147f4b22d83b092261ba2324217ed435.jpgIMG_20210430_124123.thumb.jpg.ca12fff9c4630c8ace5f68b71105baf9.jpg

@rishi you don’t have to try to convince anyone here man as it’s clear as day what is going on here. Trying to blame the bad work on being a smoker is laughable. Anyway hope you can get it sorted mate.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hairwolf said:

@rishi you don’t have to try to convince anyone here man as it’s clear as day what is going on here. Trying to blame the bad work on being a smoker is laughable. Anyway hope you can get it sorted mate.

Thanks Mate .I used to smoke and stopped 10 years back it was clearly informed to doctor also I do not have any medical history this was a clear lie to hide their unsuccessful unskilled surgery.Where the Google reviews are fully paid .

6 hours ago, rishi said:

I already have dense hair only the hairline was to be done .See the details from Egunix.

IMG-20231203-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20231203-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20231203-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20231203-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20231203-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20231203-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20231203-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20231203-WA0017.jpg

This is the actual image see the difference above image posted of mine very badly photoshopped 😂

13 hours ago, Clinique Internationale said:

Hair transplant like any other surgery can have an unpredictable results even in normal cases and here we dealt with a transplant in a patient with a chronic smoking habit and positive medical history as well . We dont want to disclose the medical history as it is against the medical ethics .

You have already breached the ethics and patient privacy by saying what you just said above. 

• Like 1

12.5k grafts with Dr. Felipe Pitella in Jan 2024.

Link to my journey:

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/71724-12501-grafts-dr-felipe-pittella-jan-2024/

On 2/7/2024 at 5:06 PM, rishi said:

This is the actual image see the difference above image posted of mine very badly photoshopped 😂

What did Eugenix plan to do with your temples?

5 hours ago, TonTon said:

What did Eugenix plan to do with your temples?

They said Dr will extract all the hairs and plant where their is no hair .Even after extraction their are chances of hair regrowth which will be 33% .

1 hour ago, rishi said:

They said Dr will extract all the hairs and plant where their is no hair .Even after extraction their are chances of hair regrowth which will be 33% .

What does it mean? 33% that what? Why 33%?

What a pile of bullsh*t. Thats a horrible implantation of the grafts.

Its got nothing to do with smoking or his positive medical status (whatever that means).

If I were Rishi I'd sue the clinic for breach of patient confidentiality, assuming that can be done in country of origin 

14 minutes ago, TonTon said:

What does it mean? 33% that what? Why 33%?

Their are chances of regrowth of hair even if it is extracted .out of 100% 33% of hair can regrow in temple area

13 minutes ago, Westview said:

What a pile of bullsh*t. Thats a horrible implantation of the grafts.

Its got nothing to do with smoking or his positive medical status (whatever that means).

If I were Rishi I'd sue the clinic for breach of patient confidentiality, assuming that can be done in country of origin 

Unfortunately in India we do not have such laws.Also as I mentioned I do not have any kind of medical history .i stopped smoking 10 years back .Any one can see my pre transplant hairs are thick , dense and healthy.if the clinic was genuine they would straight away refunded my amount which is 70K INR .even my friend went to same doctors for consultation he said Dr is a scammer. But I fell for the doctors sweet talk and thought him to be genuine 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, rishi said:

Their are chances of regrowth of hair even if it is extracted .out of 100% 33% of hair can regrow in temple area

But he takes out the graft and put it somewhere else 🤔 

51 minutes ago, rishi said:

Unfortunately in India we do not have such laws.Also as I mentioned I do not have any kind of medical history .i stopped smoking 10 years back .Any one can see my pre transplant hairs are thick , dense and healthy.if the clinic was genuine they would straight away refunded my amount which is 70K INR .even my friend went to same doctors for consultation he said Dr is a scammer. But I fell for the doctors sweet talk and thought him to be genuine 

The good news is your bad hair transplant is fixable, it's just going to cost you more money. But at least you didnt lose any grafts. Go to a reputable clinic for your next HT and I'm sure everything will work out for you

42 minutes ago, TonTon said:

But he takes out the graft and put it somewhere else 🤔 

5 minutes ago, Westview said:

The good news is your bad hair transplant is fixable, it's just going to cost you more money. But at least you didnt lose any grafts. Go to a reputable clinic for your next HT and I'm sure everything will work out for you

Yes .Have visited egunix. This was a awareness post of a doctor.