New hairline Fuegenix - 16 november 2022 - 2620 grafts

WTime

Hi All,

Finally I took the decision for a HT after 15 years of searching and thinking. The best choice I ever made (now when I see the results ;-).

After a long search of different clinics I met with Dr Munib from Fuegenix. Its hard to describe but everything seemed to fall into place. Contact immediately felt good and Dr Munib gave realistic possibilities with regard to the result. Also the fact that he performs everything himself during the procedure and the results he achieved so far, were the reasons for me to choose for Fuegenix. 

I had the procedure done on November 16, 2022. Started at 8 am in the morning and finished at 1430. A total of 2620 grafts have been placed at the front. The plan is to treat the crown in 2024.

After the procedure I had daily contact with Dr Munib. Recovery went great. After 10 days everything was already well recovered.

Before HT

image.thumb.jpeg.20c7bd113d78bcae6b5361548a53230b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.7abe085438327ef486f1cdac69f716bd.jpeg

After HT

image.jpeg.0130ebd462e7c043c23516f81ae9d767.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b63fba82fefa3f77d34bc95797655095.jpegAfter 4 months

image.thumb.jpeg.b045049be69abd00f0b2ccc1936c15c3.jpeg

After 7 months

image.thumb.jpeg.edc8be274fb54e04b940c232c9a29e06.jpeg

I will post more detailed photos at 8/9 months! At this moment the results for me are unrealistic good. True art from Dr Munib!

wow the month 4 to month 7 results change was quite big. do update in more detailed manner from next months. (more pics with different angles and lighting ) . think @DrMunibAhmad will provide us good pic album of 1st surgery results when you go for second seating anyways 😄 jk. good work doctor. it seems like a homerun from the one pic.

and also some update regarding current status of crown from meds if you take any and details of meds too ? 

5 minutes ago, duckling said:

wow the month 4 to month 7 results change was quite big. do update in more detailed manner from next months. (more pics with different angles and lighting ) . think @DrMunibAhmad will provide us good pic album of 1st surgery results when you go for second seating anyways 😄 jk. good work doctor. it seems like a homerun from the one pic.

and also some update regarding current status of crown from meds if you take any and details of meds too ? 

Yes will do and post more photos from different angles soon! Now for 15 years on Fina and supplements like biotine and collageen. The crown is as pre op and stable. The growth from month 4 to 7 was incredible. Also the density is very good.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, WTime said:

Now for 15 years on Fina and supplements like biotine and collageen

wow. did you lose hair after using finasteride also or you had lost lot of hair before starting ? though 15 years is a long time for it to not work like it did when you would have started the meds and hair loss may have progressed.

22 minutes ago, WTime said:

Also the density is very good.

yeah looks like amazing density change in 3 months from front profile.

1 minute ago, duckling said:

wow. did you lose hair after using finasteride also or you had lost lot of hair before starting ? though 15 years is a long time for it to not work like it did when you would have started the meds and hair loss may have progressed.

yeah looks like amazing density change in 3 months from front profile.

Before fina I had already hairloss but with fina it stabilezed/slowed down very much. I think if i didn't use fina it would be NW 6 now. Also I don't have any sides effects since using it.

6 minutes ago, WTime said:

Before fina I had already hairloss but with fina it stabilezed/slowed down very much

thanks for info .. this gives hope that after 15 years also fin works well. lot of clinical data are upto 10 years.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, WTime said:

Before fina I had already hairloss but with fina it stabilezed/slowed down very much. I think if i didn't use fina it would be NW 6 now. Also I don't have any sides effects since using it.

are you using 1mg a day orally with the finasteride? 

2 hours ago, duckling said:

Those pics will showcase the true art and beauty of his hairline. 

• Like 2

Congratulations. I'm convinced dr. Ahmad is one of the best in the world. Every post is this forum just confirms it. No one could ever tell this is a ht.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi All, result after 1 year! Enjoying every day watching in the mirror 😉 Photos taken outside in daylight with sun. It was a fantastic journey and all credits for this incredible result for Dr Munib @FueGenix 🙏 Thank you so much for you dedication and craftmanship. Looking forward to the crown treatment 😁 Schermafbeelding2023-11-28om22_45_54.thumb.png.4a50394af347625ffe7e297a10eca723.pngSchermafbeelding2023-11-28om22_46_39.thumb.png.bb8438288aa7c4436232829f6f3601b8.png

20 hours ago, WTime said:

Hi All, result after 1 year! Enjoying every day watching in the mirror 😉 Photos taken outside in daylight with sun. It was a fantastic journey and all credits for this incredible result for Dr Munib @FueGenix 🙏 Thank you so much for you dedication and craftmanship. Looking forward to the crown treatment 😁 Schermafbeelding2023-11-28om22_45_54.thumb.png.4a50394af347625ffe7e297a10eca723.pngSchermafbeelding2023-11-28om22_46_39.thumb.png.bb8438288aa7c4436232829f6f3601b8.png

See you soon. 🧡🧡

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to New hairline Fuegenix - 16 november 2022 - 2620 grafts

It's going to be sick" were the exact words I said to my patient. What do you think? Did I fulfill my promise?

@WTime wordt sick 🧡

Result of first surgery: 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4JW8OWqm8M/?igsh=c3M5YmNtdXg3czU5

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheManeMan said:

Any photos of his donor afterwards with shorter hair?

I have them if I may. Shortest possible. After second procedure. 

IMG_6586.thumb.png.8d89bc62613e927b757c61ed82c8d544.pngIMG_6584.thumb.png.b164671733b66728aaa12745f33e229e.png

8 hours ago, DrMunibAhmad said:

I have them if I may. Shortest possible. After second procedure. 

IMG_6586.thumb.png.8d89bc62613e927b757c61ed82c8d544.pngIMG_6584.thumb.png.b164671733b66728aaa12745f33e229e.png

Thanks for sharing.

What punch size is this - >1mm?

Has the patient shared any photos of the extractions healed? Wondering if he's able to have a fade haircut without it being noticeable.

• Moderators

Those extractions are spaced apart very well. That's how it should be.  

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.