UK Clinic 2000 grafts April 2022 -Not happy with results

Now approaching 14 months in and I’m really not happy with how it looks, I had my 12 month review with the clinic and they pretty much just dismissed me and said it looks fine and to use some hair oil.
But they could offer a free top in 4 months time if I’m still not happy with density - this really feels like a bad idea when the actual appearance of the hair line is just so bad. 
Any opinions please..

IMG_0673.jpeg

IMG_0674.jpeg

IMG_1279.jpeg

IMG_1049.jpeg

IMG_0980.jpeg

IMG_0885.jpeg

IMG_2356.jpeg

KSL.. It’s more the appearance of the hair line, the density isn’t too bad when it’s styled.
I think it looks really unnatural? Or am I being too fussy? Other people’s results look so much more natural with irregularities. They weren’t interested in making the hair line itself appear any better. 

2 minutes ago, Falcon23 said:

Photos

IMG_1620.jpeg

IMG_1621.jpeg

in this light, it literally looks fine but in the 5th pic down on your initial post, you can see the density issues. a good doctor could sort out the density for you no problem i assume

are you on any meds? 

• Administrators

It doesn’t look bad, you might wanna get a second pass to add density. But overall its not bad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

51 minutes ago, Big Rome said:

in this light, it literally looks fine but in the 5th pic down on your initial post, you can see the density issues. a good doctor could sort out the density for you no problem i assume

are you on any meds? 

Thanks, yes been on finasteride since the procedure. Tried regaine on and off over the years but it gives me a tight chest every time after a period of using it so I’ve stopped trying. 

• Valued Contributor

It doesn't look bad..and you can do a small touch up and can rectify this easily....but its not that bad to be concerned about it..and hair transplants are not 100% perfect..and results vary from person to person as there are many things which affects the outcome so don't get disappointed seeing good results of others...

Edited by A_4_Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Sorry, for singing a slightly different tune than the other users. 

I am not 100 % convinced by the hairline design and before you go for a touch up with this clinic, I recommend that you visit a top clinic. Lets see what they say/recommend and then plan your next step. 

• Like 1

sorry but as an actual botched patient i can't help but laugh that you think this is a bad result.

this is what happens when every doctor out there promises a 'one and done' result

this is a good 1st surgery and you likely just need 1 more for a minor density fill in, which is completely normal. In fact only needing 2 hair transplants would be an amazing blessing for any patient out there. 

Ironically, I think your thread serves as a very positive endorsement for KSL in Manchester.

@HappyMan2021 I appreciate your opinion and I’m sorry you had a botched procedure. 
Maybe it is just the density that is getting me down a bit, I just feel super conscious peoples eyes are drawn to my hairline when they weren’t before, I just want it to appear natural, I felt it looked a little “bar code like” but it’s not by all your opinions. 
No one has actually commented anything in person so maybe I am just being self conscious. 

Edited by Falcon23
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Falcon23 said:

@HappyMan2021 I appreciate your opinion and I’m sorry you had a botched procedure. 
Maybe it is just the density that is getting me down a bit, I just feel super conscious peoples eyes are drawn to my hairline when they weren’t before, I just want it to appear natural, I felt it looked a little “bar code like” but it’s not by all your opinions. 
No one has actually commented anything in person so maybe I am just being self conscious. 

Perhaps they are just wondering why this guy suddenly has hairs now. Your hairline looks fine.

• Like 1

@Gatsby

Thank you. It‘s more the left side of the hair line where my hair sweeps from so is more exposed than the right where it lays over more.
The hairs look quite spread out and straight up and there’s a random multiple in the corner that just does it’s own thing so is a bit random. 

You need more density and more irregularities. Personally, I would not have been satisfied by this results.

As mentioned before in this thread, visit and consult with a top elite clinic. If it feels right, forget about the cost (if you can afford) and go with them. If you agree on a touch up with your current clinic, and end up not being happy, you will always regret not just going with the elite clinic, potentially having "wasted" good grafts. Don't skimp on cost when you have to live the rest of your life with the result.

2500 FUE by Dr. Victor Hasson, June 2023

@Chrisno Thanks for your comments. This was very much my feeling, I really don’t want to throw grafts away with a touch up and still be unhappy. 
Appreciate it’s not a terrible result compared to some.  
I have an appt with Dr Reddy so will get his opinion, Dr Ball wasn’t interested due to the hairline being low already in the corners. 
Any other rated Doctors seem to be abroad?

I would recommend going abroad, yes. For me it was always either Hasson or Konior (Vancouver, Chicago, respectively). I'm going in with Hasson end of this month, really looking forward to it - about 1800 grafts or so in the corners. I'm hoping for a one-pass, but am prepared to go back next year for a second pass for more density should it be needed.

• Like 1

2500 FUE by Dr. Victor Hasson, June 2023