My failed hair transplant with Dr Tejjinder Bhatti

Got my surgery done in July 2022 with Dr Bhatti at Darling buds clinic with 2200 scalp grafts for hairline and temple points everything started well except the manager of the clinic Shalini Negi who was very rude and arrogant in her behavior.But the strange part was that I was sedated a lot without my consent but when I woke up during the harvesting I saw some technician a female was doing it when asked a question she just ran out and then Dr Bhatti came in surgery  so it's not a clinic which is run by bhatti it's run by technicians also I heard the staff talking about there graduation exams in punjabi so the OT staff also is not qualified ...not registered nurses. Also guys there is a mirror in shalini cabin through which you can see full surgery ask them to open it and show the entire process to your friend and relatives lastly this was disheartening they do more than 1 surgery in a day 

Edited by alexander619

Darling Buds has been like this for quite some time, such a shame the standard of worked slipped and has stayed that way ever since. Sorry you had such a experience, it would be really helpful to see some pics 🙏

• Valued Contributor

Bad to see how a good surgeon can slip so low in terms of ethics....sorry for you..can you please share your results as you habe mentioned that its a failed surgery ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

@alexander619 If I wish, I can write a 1000+ words on  what actually went wrong in my last procedure with Dr. Bhatti. But I don’t want to, because Currently I’m focused on my repair procedure with eugenix which is in few weeks. In short, what I can say that firstly he quoted around 2500-2800 grafts. Later on, only 2245 grafts were implanted with a very bad hairline. Where he wasted grafts. Moreover, the procedure was completed within 6 hours 30 mins. It was hurried. When I had a first conversation with him, he seemed very ethical and knowledgeable. But later what I found out that, there is a huge difference between what he is promising/offering and what he is actually executing to the patients . Simply, he is completely unable to execute what he is offering. As a lack of execution, numbers of failed procedures are increasing.

Hi, sometimes failed procedures do happen with reputed clinics and surgeons. It does not mean that the surgeon or team is not competent. Most of the time, some scalp diseases like lichen planopilaris , autoimmune diseases or other factors contribute to failure. The other part of technician extraction and absence of a doctor, needs attention and is not fair ethically. 

Dr. Ahmad Chaudhry

Cosmo Derma clinic 

Lahore Pakistan 

9 hours ago, alexander619 said:

Got my surgery done in July 2022 with Dr Bhatti at Darling buds clinic with 2200 scalp grafts for hairline and temple points everything started well except the manager of the clinic Shalini Negi who was very rude and arrogant in her behavior.But the strange part was that I was sedated a lot without my consent but when I woke up during the harvesting I saw some technician a female was doing it when asked a question she just ran out and then Dr Bhatti came in surgery  so it's not a clinic which is run by bhatti it's run by technicians also I heard the staff talking about there graduation exams in punjabi so the OT staff also is not qualified ...not registered nurses. Also guys there is a mirror in shalini cabin through which you can see full surgery ask them to open it and show the entire process to your friend and relatives lastly this was disheartening they do more than 1 surgery in a day 

Pictures? 

1 hour ago, Shadman said:

@alexander619 If I wish, I can write a 1000+ words on  what actually went wrong in my last procedure with Dr. Bhatti. But I don’t want to, because Currently I’m focused on my repair procedure with eugenix which is in few weeks. 

I had a Very Similar Story ! Youre in Good Hands with Eugenix. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, alexander619 said:

Got my surgery done in July 2022 with Dr Bhatti at Darling buds clinic with 2200 scalp grafts for hairline and temple points 

Very Sorry to hear about your treatment.  Please post some pics ! 

• Administrators

I appreciate you sharing your story. Would you mind sharing some pictures?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...