Heading to Eugenix for My repair procedure in June 2023

Hello, everyone

I am Shadman from Dhaka, Bangladesh. Currently I am 27 years of age. I had my first transplant 3 years back in January 2020 with Dr Bhatti at Darling buds clinic in Chandigarh, India. I wasn't happy with the density and the hairline from the very beginning. The worst part about a bad hair transplant is that you just can't get away with that. After months of research I have selected Eugenix for my repair procedure.  I also had a video consultation with doctor Somesh and I was convinced enough. What he told me that "look you're not bald completely, 2000-2200 grafts should give you good coverage; the plan is to use 2000-2200 grafts for the hairline and mid scalp"  Current hairline is on the frontalis muscle. So, it has to be removed. Personally felt that Eugenix is the only option left for my case. As I'm from Bangladesh, I was mainly looking for available options  in India. I was also highly impressed by the results of- @Melvin- Moderator @Gatsby @MazAB @Bandit90 @general-etwan @Zoomster

Although I'm confident enough that this repair procedure will be successful. At the same time I'm concerned about one particular thing, which is - In my last procedure with Dr. Bhatti intravenous sedation was given. As a result, I had no idea what was going on. I wake up when the procedure finished. I asked my Eugenix consultant whether there will be something like that in Eugenix or not. He told me that there won't be. Basically for me it was a terrifying memory, because what I can remember is that I went to the OT room and felt sleepy and wake up after the procedure. No memory in between. 

A big shout out to this forum. Any suggestions, advices, encouragements,opinions, are welcomed

Regards, 

Shadman

12D67FBD-8724-4A83-938B-7F2932ED3A97.jpeg

4C1C7B6B-36CE-4754-9B6E-5D9621D708AC.jpeg

53F9D671-F872-4CB8-BEE2-C2989B28D4E1.jpeg

5F431D95-F504-4F21-9EF4-488DCBB95148.jpeg

43408FF4-8841-4247-BF5A-146656B0D4B1.jpeg

8E3016D5-A919-46C3-8BAD-73B0FC2A8543.jpeg

57BA447A-8587-4C9D-B895-C912B31C0121.jpeg

This looks like a typical Dr. Bhatti hairline case most of all his patients always end up lacking frontal density and need a repair. I’m surprised this man was actually on the recommended list several years ago

• Like 3

@Sunset DuneWell, you're correct. I've seen several cases where patients of Dr. Bhatti is lacking frontal density and eventually they need a repair. the hairline planning was very bizarre. Didn't measure it from the glabella. It was placed to less. In my repair procedure, I’ve to remove these grafts. No laser device was used to check the symmetry. Hairline itself was very straight. Because of the straighness more number of grafts were required. But at the end he failed miserably.

Most Bhatti cases I’ve seen are poor - believe he used to be recommended here until very poor behavior by his rep was uncovered. 

Fortunately you’ve selected a much better clinic this time around. You can’t afford for a poor repair job, so I’d highly recommend that you have a pre-set plan in mind and let Eugenix know. They tend to get great growth, but rush through planning, so mitigating that risk is imperative. Separately, I’ve heard great praise for Somesh, and he seems to be most the ethical doctor operating there, so I’d imagine you’ll be in good hands. 

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor

You don’t have to worry about an intravenous drip for sedation. Eugenix will only administer a benzo for anxiety. Dr Somesh is a wonderful guy and has been with Eugenix for some time. Eugenix do a lot of repair work and I wish you all the best. 

• Like 1

Man I have been seeing so many bad cases from Dr Bhatti, all have the same MO, all patients have been put to sleep/drugged without their consent. 

Was your transplant like this from the beginning or did you loose native hair ?

@Gatsby thank you for the well wishes. For the first time I saw the picture of Dr. Somesh in your thread. I had a vc with him. He seemed very knowledgeable. 

@bigmistake@Rawkerboi well from the very beginning the density was poor. One side was growing better than the other side. It was noticeable . The placements of the grafts were very bizarre. I’m attaching a picture . He wanted to cover a large area with just 2250 grafts. In terms of angle, direction, depth placements were wrong. These hairs are growing in the opposite direction. I even mailed Dr. Bhatti about the condition. What he told that it will catch up. I even informed his patient rep. During that time covid was going on. His rep asked me whether I’m interested in the touch up or not. I decided not to do the same mistake. During this covid period I was sitting at home and looking at the results of eugenix. Their 4-6 months results were better than my 12-14 months results. I started to consider eugenix for my repair procedure from that time of covid.

DBCA1C87-56EC-46F2-A3B7-591674F8C179.jpeg

I went for the exclusive package which 120 INR+18% gst In my previous procedure it was a complete waste of money. So for my repair procedure I was out of budget for Dr priya currently she is at 210 INR package. @bigmistake

Edited by Shadman

1 minute ago, Shadman said:

I went for the exclusive package which 120 INR+18% gst In my previous procedure it was a complete waste of money. So for my repair procedure I was out of budget for Dr priya currently she is at 210 INR package. @bigmistake

Great, looking forward to your results.

• Like 1

@duckling thank you for the best wishes. Basically when I had a vc with Dr. Somesh he explained me very well about what would be his approach regarding my case. His initial planning actually matched with what I was considering regarding my repair procedure. I will definitely post a detailed write up about my procedure. 

Very correct the manager of Darling Buds shalini negi is very rude and arrogant ... and yes me also was given a lot of sedation and was not in my senses suring the procesure some technician was doing the case .Dr Bhatti plays very smart will not recommend it to anyone .

@alexander619 if I talk about the intravenous sedation, the dosage was so strong that I was feeling sleepy/ drowsy even after two days of the Procedure. I hardly have any memories of that particular procedure because I slept during the whole procedure, If I’m not wrong, implantation was also done by only 1/2 technicians. Placements of the grafts were absolutely bizarre.

• 2 weeks later...

@bigmistake if I’m not wrong rather than taking grafts from the safe donor  area, he only took grafts from the left portion of my head. So, technically, the right portion of the safe donor area was completely untouched. I really have no idea regarding this particular method where you’re ignoring the other portion completely.  I’ll get the bigger picture when I will be having the face to face consultation with eugenix. 

On 5/27/2023 at 4:12 PM, Shadman said:

@bigmistake if I’m not wrong rather than taking grafts from the safe donor  area, he only took grafts from the left portion of my head. So, technically, the right portion of the safe donor area was completely untouched. I really have no idea regarding this particular method where you’re ignoring the other portion completely.  I’ll get the bigger picture when I will be having the face to face consultation with eugenix. 

A blessing in disguise. The rest of your donor remains untouched.

What about the hairline does it have any multi grafts ?

• Sad 1

@bigmistakeWell, the worst part of my previous failed procedure was the hairline designing. Suppose think about a scenario, where the designing of the hairline was good, but for some reasons you get low density. Now you think about another scenario where the designing of the hairline was absolutely bizarre and also get low density. This was the actual scenario with me. If you look at the hairline, the hairline itself is very straight. I'm attaching a picture for your better understanding. Because of the straighness of the hairline, it looks very unnatural. Moreover, if it was symmetrical less number of grafts would've been required. Furthermore, if I'm not wrong the hairline is on the frontalis muscle, probably it has to removed.

6C111D49-80F3-4522-B540-B974772D8AD5.jpeg

When in June is your procedure? I just booked with Dr. Somesh for late July, so I'm eager to see some more of his work (though what I've seen so far is very promising). 

Best of luck and I hope you'll document your progress for us. 

• Like 1

@MAL87 hello, my procedure will be on 10th june. Thank you for the well wishes. And yes, definitely I’m hoping that it’ll be a successful repair procedure. And will definitely post a detailed write up after finishing my procedure. 
I also wish you all the very best. I personally think that we’re in good hands. My first impression was great with Dr. Somesh. Moreover, eugenix is known for the overall team work. So, I’m not worrying at all. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...