Stuck between 2 clinic for Repair

NBA1622

26M, I had a large 3700 fue hair transplant before but the results were not that good. The chose a hairline too low, wrong angled, doubles and triples in hairline and low density. Im in need a repair hair transplant and I need some help in deciding between 2 clinics, Eugenix and Dr. Luis Nader Medical. I recently just learned that even under the Super premium package, neither Dr. Sethi or Bansal are doing extractions anymore. This package only includes planning, designing and slit making but not any extractions or implantations. This means that the technicians will be extracting and implanting. With a donor area that already has a large fue procedure done before, I am not sure if I can trust the technicians to avoid any further overharvesting. Comparatively, Dr. Luis Nader does the planning, designing, slit making, extractions and implantations (along with an assistant.) However, I have not heard of Dr. Nader doing any repair work. On the other hand, there are a lot of previous repair work cases done by Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal. But because of the change in packaging, I am not sure if the repair work will be done to the same expectations. Can you guys provide your insight as to who I should go with?

If you guys can recommend any other Repair work doctors in the $3-4 USD range please let me know.

Thanks

Edited by NBA1622

Hello,

I myself had 2 successful repair procedures by Dr. Maras at HDC clinic in Cyprus (1st time I was botched by Arenamed clinic in Turkey)

You're welcome to contact me for a repair quote, we charge less than 3$.

You can read on my repair blogs on this forum.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• Valued Contributor
15 hours ago, NBA1622 said:

26M, I had a large 3700 fue hair transplant before but the results were not that good. The chose a hairline too low, wrong angled, doubles and triples in hairline and low density. Im in need a repair hair transplant and I need some help in deciding between 2 clinics, Eugenix and Dr. Luis Nader Medical. I recently just learned that even under the Super premium package, neither Dr. Sethi or Bansal are doing extractions anymore. This package only includes planning, designing and slit making but not any extractions or implantations. This means that the technicians will be extracting and implanting. With a donor area that already has a large fue procedure done before, I am not sure if I can trust the technicians to avoid any further overharvesting. Comparatively, Dr. Luis Nader does the planning, designing, slit making, extractions and implantations (along with an assistant.) However, I have not heard of Dr. Nader doing any repair work. On the other hand, there are a lot of previous repair work cases done by Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal. But because of the change in packaging, I am not sure if the repair work will be done to the same expectations. Can you guys provide your insight as to who I should go with?

If you guys can recommend any other Repair work doctors in the $3-4 USD range please let me know.

Thanks

You can check out dr mwamba ..he is around 4-5 euros i guess..and he is one of the best for repair work..

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Valued Contributor
10 hours ago, UnfortunatePatient said:

What is dr mwamba waiting time? It is closer to few months or few years like for some top surgeons.

Dont know about the waiting time..you che check directly with him but his wait will be worth ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Dr. Laorwong is one you should look at as well. HDC are a great clinic as well.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...

@NBA1622 Can you post some before and afters of your first procedure? Have you chosen a surgeon to do the repair? 

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

I’m scheduled with Dr. Nader for may. He had about a year wait list. Seems like eugenix isn’t as hands on anymore, even with their top packages, so I didn’t want to risk it. Dr. Nader on the other hand, is very meticulous with donor management and being involved in every step. He discussed having one or 2 procedures to address everything, utilizing beard hair as well. Excited to see how it goes, will post thorough post procedure details after may. Hopefully everything goes well, and I can put this behind me. 

• Like 2