Need Help To Decide Best Company For Hair Transplant In Mexico. There is a lot of noise and hard to cut through the BS

Hey community, 

l read on another forum that this was a great place to get good and honest information so here l am.

l am getting a hair transplant, l am finally biting the bullet and doing it. From my research l have narrowed it down to 4 practices in Mexico. Getting it in Mexico is a given for me.

The 4 practices are below with some additional information:

Practice Location No of Reviews Review Score Follicle Amount Cost
Hair Fix Tijuana 35 4.6 3000 $4,090.00
Capil Clinic Mexico City 89 4.8 3000 $3,100.00
HMR Restoration Tijuana 35 4.7 2200 $5,060.00
TJ Hair Clinic Tijuana 87 4.7 4000 $4,800.00

What l am hoping is that people can help me shine a light on which is the best place to go based on results. l think it's a big thing to get a procedure like this so l want to make sure l am doing my due diligence. 

Any and all help, recommendations, and advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. 

Well I would ignore the online reviews giving 4.7-4.8 they are meaningless, always gamed/faked, and you could pick any clinic worldwide and they will all give similar scores.

You’re going to hear Dr Nader mentioned a lot, with good reason, he’s for a lot of results posted here and elsewhere from patients themselves. It’s results you want to find, ones with pics and preferably the full 12 month journey.

• Like 2

• Administrators

IMO Dr. Nader is a no-brainer in Mexico.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Dr Nader is literally impossible to get a hold of. I've tried calling, leaving voicemails, emailing, sending in requests online....nothing.

I get he's busy and keeps his costs down by limiting staff. But man...sucks I cant get ahold of him at all. Been trying for 4 weeks. That's really where I want to go too.

• Administrators
23 hours ago, gtyler said:

Dr Nader is literally impossible to get a hold of. I've tried calling, leaving voicemails, emailing, sending in requests online....nothing.

I get he's busy and keeps his costs down by limiting staff. But man...sucks I cant get ahold of him at all. Been trying for 4 weeks. That's really where I want to go too.

Did you send a consult from our form? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, gtyler said:

@Melvin- Moderator I did. Probably 3 weeks ago. Still nothing. Would appreciate if you could help in any way!

Resend it again right now and I’ll notify Dr. Nader. I’m gonna be seeing him tomorrow at the LA Hair Restoration Conference. 

View my thread

• Administrators
14 hours ago, gtyler said:

@Melvin- Moderator Hey Melvin! Did you get a chance to speak with Dr Nader at the LA Hair Restoration Conference? 

I tried to message you directly but it wouldn't let me for some reason. Said I can 'only send 0 messages per day'.

Thanks!

Tyler

Yes, I spoke to him. He told me that he will respond, give it some time. I will remind him to look out for your email. Is it the one you registered your account with? 

View my thread

Nader is simply better than all of them.  I used to have HMR and Nader kinda close, but have seen some pretty meh results from HMR recently.

Check out my journey here:

HMR Restoration is amazing. I had my first hair transplant there, and I cannot say enough good things about them. From the first team member picking us up, the team at the clinic, the doctor, everything was amazing. But the best part was the results. I was very worried about the hairline design, and I am absolutely in love with the results. I will post my review with photos soon. 

The added part: The food around was incredible, I only had two days to check around, and I would come back just to enjoy the food again :D