Dr John C***

Has anyone used Dr John C***  in Alpharetta Georgia? I’ve consulted with him and Dr Danyo , who is also in Alpharetta. I’ve had 5 transplants scattered over about 25 years. My donor area is almost depleted. About 1500 or so grafts left. My front hairline is good. I want to use beard hair for density. I’m going to consult with Dr Dorin as well. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by Jlb

• Jlb changed the title to Dr John C***

Not sure why is his last name is in asterisks. I didn’t  type it that way. ?? It’s the For hair clinic in Alpharetta Georgia. 

Edited by Jlb

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, Jlb said:

Not sure why is his last name is in asterisks. I didn’t  type it that way. ?? It’s the For hair clinic in Alpharetta Georgia. 

If you didn't than who..?

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Administrators

We no longer discuss this doctor on our forum from the advice of legal counsel.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
Just now, Melvin- Moderator said:

We no longer discuss this doctor on our forum from the advice of legal counsel.

Oh okay..so evry doctor's name will turn that way? Or the recommended doctors have agreed to let their name used by the forum..? 

--> My Thread

• Administrators
Just now, Jlb said:

Oh, ok. Had no idea. Sorry. 

It’s okay, you can still ask your questions, we just don’t show his full name. His name rhymes with Pole, for those interested.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
Just now, A_4_Archan said:

Oh okay..so evry doctor's name will turn that way? Or the recommended doctors have agreed to let their name used by the forum..? 

No, this is only this particular doctor, we had legal issues with in the past. 

View my thread

• Valued Contributor
Just now, Melvin- Moderator said:

No, this is only this particular doctor, we had legal issues with in the past. 

Oh okay ...

--> My Thread

Ok. Well I’m considering Dr Dorin as he has very good reviews. Dr Danyo also has good reviews online. Beard to scalp for density is my goal. Donor area almost depleted. 

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

It’s okay, you can still ask your questions, we just don’t show his full name. His name rhymes with Pole, for those interested.

Glad you cleared that up Melvin. I was wondering what anyone would have a surname starting with C, 4 letters and can sometimes be changed to See You Next Tuesday 😂

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Jlb said:

Ok. Well I’m considering Dr Dorin as he has very good reviews. Dr Danyo also has good reviews online. Beard to scalp for density is my goal. Donor area almost depleted. 

I would see if Dr. Mwamba is still practicing in Georgia. He’s an excellent choice.

View my thread

It’s my understanding that Dr C is a skilled HT surgeon. I’ve consulted with him as well, and had a good consult experience. I also understand that he is a bit of a “maverick” (as described by other reputable HT Drs). I’m not sure why he is not discussed on this forum but respectfully, I’d like to get more info on him as I’m in a similar situation as @Jlb.

On 4/11/2023 at 11:50 AM, Jlb said:

Has anyone used Dr John C***  in Alpharetta Georgia? I’ve consulted with him and Dr Danyo , who is also in Alpharetta. I’ve had 5 transplants scattered over about 25 years. My donor area is almost depleted. About 1500 or so grafts left. My front hairline is good. I want to use beard hair for density. I’m going to consult with Dr Dorin as well. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Dr. Dorin is one of the most progressive and up and coming skillful HT surgeons available…his results speak for themselves.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Both Dr. Mwamba and Bisanga are protégés of Dr. C and we’re mentored by him.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY