2nd hair transplant (Dr. Pekiner, 1524 grafts) (28.2-1.3.23)

12 hours ago, Min12 said:

Which hotel did you stay in and what food would you recommend?

I was at Atakosk Hotel. I orderer both days spaghetti bolonese. Those were good, but i loved more the food that the women cooked at the clinic. Both days were delicious.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Spring15 said:

So good. I wish I had straight hair like yours 

Its maybe a little too straight, but i dont care now as long as i have full hair. But that was the "mistake" from the first clinic (Dr. Cinic). Dr. Pekiner didnt want to risk pulling hair out because he said that could leave scars and i seem to be a perfectionist.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Min12 said:

How did you manage to get the crusts away so quickly at day 8? Most people have them off at around day 10 or more.

I'm going in 2 weeks.

As i wrote in the first post while first hair wash was at Cinic clinic at my first operation was already there on second day (shampoo third day), here i washed my hair first time with water on third day at home and with shampoo first time at 7th day. And the crusts went 2 days faster away now at second time. Maybe its because of this? I dont know.

• 2 months later...

9 months are here in 3 days...could not be more happy with the results and dr. Pekiner...hair transplant was one of the best spend money in my life and dont regret it zero. You can see my start on the last two pics.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

5.JPG

4.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

6dmp1eecqcub1.webp

njawybecqcub1.webp

Edited by vanilia
more pics
  • Like 5
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, vanilia said:

9 months are here in 3 days...could not be more happy with the results and dr. Pekiner...hair transplant was one of the best spend money in my life and dont regret it zero. You can see my start on the last two pics.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

5.JPG

4.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

6dmp1eecqcub1.webp

njawybecqcub1.webp

jesus wept 🤯🤯 Pekiner working miracles 🔥🔥

• 3 weeks later...