HT Done by Dr DeFreitas - 2773 grafts

ticker

1 hour ago, Kraki77 said:

Can you post some more photos from the top? I'm pumped up myself because I have surgery with him on 14th and 15th of December. From what I can see from images that you've already posted it looks like another great result. How satisfied are you?

And can you tell us your age?

I am 95% satisfied. Only 5% is we have to work on existing Hairline so I have to spend lot of time styling on my hairline to get that look. we didn't lower it. So I am planning to address that concern during my 2nd HT. I wont be lowering too much as it wont be natural but I have a specific styling issue which I would like to discuss with Dr. 

Hope I do not offend @ticker  but considering that he is 95% satisfied, I think he will not feel offended.
For me is a good work. Maybe a very good work.
I read people writing it a masterpiece.
Wonder if people have prejudices.
If it wasn't de freitas' work but an HT from a less famous/prestigious surgeon, maybe many people were looking flaws every cm2.

No offense taken :) The reason I put 95% is because I still have 3 more months as per clinic and hopefully that will fix my styling issue. Even if not I am ok as i have expectations i cant get my desired outcome with only 1 HT. I am a diffused thinner going towards Norwood 5 or 6 so I need 2 HT's anyways which I am good with. In my opinion there are about 20 elite doctors in the world who are ethical and they should be appreciated when there is a good result so that lot of people like me can go to them with right expectations and be happy in life. Dr Defrietas is definitely one of them from my perspective. 

• 1 month later...

10 months Update;

No fibers or hair products used. Just blowdry the hair little bit. 

2nd sitting Still awaiting for date :( to address the crown and add density to frontal.

Let me know the feedback.

IMG_5961.jpg

IMG_5966.JPG

IMG_5968.JPG

IMG_5964.JPG

IMG_5965.JPG

• Administrators

Looks very dense in the front. Tag @De Freitas Clinic maybe they can give you a date soon.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2024 at 5:45 PM, ticker said:

Thank you @Melvin- Admin

@De Freitas Clinic - Please consider my request for dates :)

Thanks

Please, contact us to info@clinicadefreitas.com or +34 681273588.

Thank you!

▪️Ignacio Torres Blanchard - Representative of De Freitas Clinic
▪️https://www.injertocapilar-alopecia.es/en - https://www.clinicadefreitas.com
▪️
(+34) 681 273 588

De Freitas Clinic.png

On 11/29/2023 at 11:47 PM, duchaine said:

Hope I do not offend @ticker  but considering that he is 95% satisfied, I think he will not feel offended.
For me is a good work. Maybe a very good work.
I read people writing it a masterpiece.
Wonder if people have prejudices.
If it wasn't de freitas' work but an HT from a less famous/prestigious surgeon, maybe many people were looking flaws every cm2.

What flaws here?