HT Done by Dr DeFreitas - 2773 grafts

ticker

All,

Took 5 years for research, multiple appointments, dilemma however with confidence went with Dr Defreitas and experience has been awesome. This is one of the cleanest facility I ever saw and Supporting staff was very helpful & professional.

Doctor is down to earth and even though I don't speak spanish he tried communicating with me in English which I felt very professional & assuring. He got a good sense of humor which is needed as its a 2 day surgery & its over-whelming.

My donor is weak and I have very thin hair so we went with conservative approach of adding density to existing hairline, mid-scalp and after 12 months depending on how these grow another round for Crown, Temples and lowering hariline if possible.

I sincerely pray I get success from my 1st HT.

Attached is the Recipient and Donor pics right after surgery. Let me know what you all think :)

Thanks

donor.jpg

recep2.jpg

Recep.jpg

• Administrators

Very excited to see your journey 🙌🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

Best of luck..you have chosen a great doctor ...and specially his hairline work is super impressive ....will be exciting to follow your journey....Happy growing and keep updating ...

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

8 hours ago, Archan said:

Best of luck..you have chosen a great doctor ...and specially his hairline work is super impressive ....will be exciting to follow your journey....Happy growing and keep updating ...

Sure. Thanks

On 3/26/2023 at 10:33 AM, TheGreatPretender said:

Great to see another de Freitas Journey. 

Work looks super clean and you should have some good growth. 

I am booked for a surgery in June with him. 

Good Luck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MPBdestroyer said:

Do you mind sharing the cost of the transplant? I'm looking to get my 1st HT done with De Freitas as well, hoping your result is an awesome one.

Thank you :) My quote was sent end of 2021 and it was around 3euros per graft. I am not sure what are the current rates. Please email them as they respond very quick.

14 hours ago, drawdownfx said:

Congrats, I had the same experience as you with Dr. Freitas.  I would love to see your hair before it was shaved too

Thank you. I am waiting for clinic to send me pre-op pics.

• 3 months later...

3 Month Update;

Uploaded preop pics from Clinic as well.

Donor healed completely.

Lot of itching and few pimples on recipient and donor areas which are expected it seems.

IMG_3920.jpg

IMG_3921.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Looks fantastic 🙌

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Can you post some more photos from the top? I'm pumped up myself because I have surgery with him on 14th and 15th of December. From what I can see from images that you've already posted it looks like another great result. How satisfied are you?

And can you tell us your age?