Eugenix Hair Sciences - FUE with Dr Arika Bansal - 4,910 grafts - NW6

messda

Hello all, 

Update as at a couple of days past 7 months. Harsher indoor light (direct above) and some in normal indoor light. Not the greatest of quality, but had to take them on my own. hair cut was approx 1.5 weeks prior.

As for growth, every now and then (maybe 3-4 weeks), I feel little prickles throughout the recipient areas which causes minor itchy feeling - nothing concerning or significant. I gather this is new sprouting? Any comments appreciated. All the best

image.thumb.jpeg.304c7ccfb7668e69905467672bb557a6.jpeg

Front top2.jpg

Left side redact.jpg

Right side.jpg

top.jpg

Left harsh redact.jpg

Right Harsh redact.jpg

Top Harsh.jpg

• Administrators

Massive improvement wow E23E46C8-C0AE-4D6C-9848-33DC6D0B86C8.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Sorry for the delay, my phone ended up in the repair shop and I actually lost my 12 month pics sent to the clinic, but below are some on the go shots from recent times, including from 17 Jan 2024 to today. Happy to upload more on request, or different specific angles - I can get my partner to help with those if need be, as the selfie ones below are not the best, but will do for now to give an idea. 
All around, generally happy with 12+ month result. Could be some denser sections, but I don't really think about it as the hair line and front view is the main event. 

I have placed the approx. date below each bunch of photos 

image.thumb.png.ae1844f9c886d4ede0c5e9e80f5ddecf.png

Above Photo in white t-shirt is 17 Jan 2024 (11 months)

image.thumb.jpeg.41b40e0964c4babd918961f7fbbb5a80.jpeg

Above photo blue t shirt is ~11 months 

image.thumb.jpeg.95050fac5eab244944eb00da8407aeab.jpeg

Above photo, trying a jacket on, is at 5 March (12.5 months)

18March20243.thumb.jpg.768395d2a8c01fb1f56b6fae96e6edfe.jpg18March20242.thumb.jpg.42588c502761f8103337a88e26d95a9a.jpg18Marchlasted.thumb.png.91b9347eb5e433a7da92ac718947ec33.png18March20244.thumb.jpg.24cc41c85f47463ce3aae1f949542497.jpg

Above 4 photos are taken selfie in office on 18 March 2024, lighting is extremely harsh in the office, hair is cut perhaps 3 weeks ago, washed, no product of any kind. That said, it is Monday morning and I was running late to work, so there is literally ZERO effort into today's hair do (out of the shower wet and let dry haha) 🤣

Re second round - I haven't really thought about it. Maybe i'll reach out for Eugenix opinion and costs on filling the top a bit more. As I said, overall I am happy with the outcome, Eugenix service was fantastic (no issue with going back to them / recommending them), and post-care service was also very good with consistent follow up, review and answering of any questions. 

Notes:

Medication 1mg Fin

6months (post op) Hair Fact Multivitim 

Honestly, 12 months flew by, and after 4/5months, you start getting some nice results. There really is only a 6-10 week period of the expected shedding/ looking a bit choppy phase, when in the scheme of things, is 100% worth it. During that time, I just went about my day, didn't care, neither did anyone else.

Best of luck all. 

I think overall your result is quite satisfactory, your frontal side has shaped up nicely. I think with another procedure overall it'll get better.

Do you've any plans ? @messda

16 hours ago, Shadman said:

I think overall your result is quite satisfactory, your frontal side has shaped up nicely. I think with another procedure overall it'll get better.

Do you've any plans ? @messda

Have not really thought that far ahead, happy with where I am at. I will consider asking about options in the next few months

16 hours ago, bigmistake said:

Did Dr Bansal do all the extractions ? I don't think Dr Bansal does extractions in any of the packages.

Yes, the package I had in Feb 2022 she did all extractions, slits and hair line design/placement. Balance of grafts by two senior technicians who were both very professional and quality of work was great