is this the lowest transplanted hairline you have ever seen?

34 minutes ago, HappyMan2021 said:

If this guy has no further hairloss, I think the situation can be rectified by electrolysis i.e. zapping/killing all the too low hair, and creating a new more appropriate hairline that way alone.

But the main question is why in the first place the clinic agreed to make that hairline as they know that it would look bad and unaesthetic 

3 hours ago, HappyMan2021 said:

If this guy has no further hairloss, I think the situation can be rectified by electrolysis i.e. zapping/killing all the too low hair, and creating a new more appropriate hairline that way alone.

there is about a 0-1 % chance he will have no further hair loss

16 hours ago, Madhur Vansil said:

But the main question is why in the first place the clinic agreed to make that hairline as they know that it would look bad and unaesthetic 

The answer is at the end of the video - Istanbul Turkey!  The wild west of hair transplantation.  The person in the video asked for this hairline to look like his toupee.  I don't think even unethical doctors would push this idea.  Can't feel sorry for this fool.  The only bad part is when he complains about the results 10 years from now when he keeps going bald and blames it on the profession.

Edited by AB2000

15 hours ago, Baldski said:

I wonder how this guy will feel when he is 70 years old with a negative norwood hairline! 😅

I wonder how he feels like a month from now when he realizes this looks stupid. I guarantee he will regret this decision within a year. This is almost as bad as balding really.

Edited by Henry

3 hours ago, Hairagainn said:

He’s happy 🤷‍♀️

We are assuming he will go bald but maybe he’s one of those NW0 who don’t bald even into their 90s.

And it doesn’t look bad, he might regret this decision later or not. Definitely will enjoy his life for a good few years and be happy.

There are some people who have extremely low hairlines by the way, search for “rat people” so it’s not that unnatural I guess

rat people have a genetic condition and are … cognitive challenged

He looks significantly better with the higher hairline, I can understand the desire for boxed-in low hairlines but very few people have the characteristics to pull it off.

Clinic seemed so proud potentially setting up this patient for future failures and struggles.

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022