8 month "needs a haircut" pictures

FUTzyhead

Futzy -- very good results just as was last time. Great deal.

Now -- don't let your head swell. Unless you were serious about another HT. For about 2 weeks after that, if your head swells, I won't hold it against you.

You've proven that NW5 makes a damn good HT candidate. And that long hair helps the cause.

Hope the donor scar is in good shape. I remember you saying you had some concerns for a while on that.

I feel a sort of kinship with you because I had a similar path. HT#1 produced life-changing results. HT#2 was more of a great thing.

I'm waiting for #2 to come to bear for me at 1-month post op almost, but I have a lot of confidence in this process having seen what a great result you are having.

Great stuff. I'm happy for ya, man!

Long live Futvis!

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.

Outstanding my man, outstanding!

Just wondering, when did you notice the most growth? In what month(s) did it really start to fill in density wise?

I'm currently a couple days shy of 5 months and to date I have average growth in the front hairline but behind that and my temples are quite sparce. Any words of wisdom oh mighty hair god?

Vocor- Thanks again- I'm stoked for you- This whole thing is a trip to say the least- Keep on growin!

Jim- Too funny- Thanks though- I'll try no to let you down!I just don't know what to do as an encore!

Storage- Thanks- Please write to UncJim for details on how to join the fanclub- I'll try to have buttons and a mailing...

Dandare- If you ask for the Futzyhead I'm SURE you'll get a laugh- But you will get the best regardless of what you ask for- THAT I am sure of...

Hairline- I will tell you- The 1st HT I noticed the most growth from 5 months to 7 months. BUT- The 2nd HT I noticed it all at about 3-4 months... The reason? I can assume it was the 3500mg of MSM and my MegaMan (GNC) multivitamins. (I'd guess more of the MSM from what I've read...) ALSO- I started using Minox 5% after the 2nd- I'm sure THAT helped too...

Keep the faith tho- "Plant them and they will grow" is what I was told way back when...

Cheers!

SAH- MSM is Methylsulfonylmethane (GOTTA be the Trimedica brand tho) It's for healthy joints, muscles, tissues, skin, hairand nails. I say the Trimedica brand since it's 99.9% pure and free of heavy metals...

Mr. T.- What's wrong with you? I've seen your pictures and you NEED a 2nd HT... What are you waiting for? GO! Seriously- You look great- You are where I was- Everyone said not to go back, but I wanted to get out of that "nice hair but he's thinning look"... I'm not sure what you are thinking- But either way- It's all up to the person. Some are happy with 35/cm2- others want 65. I'm almost ready to step it up to 75!!!

FUTzy,

Oh yeah, now I have the DT's... or HT's... or whatever you call tremors about wanting another HT. ;-)

I'll be in Seattle in March from the 20th-24th for a conference. Any chance I might see that new 'doo in person? I'm trying to hit the links one day with Mr. Ferko, if the weather cooperates. Maybe you can join us or we can catch a drink while I'm in town.

Mr. T

Mr. T's 8 month post-op photos