Which Doc would best fit my situation ? 

Due to constraints I'm limited in travel. The docs closest distance-wise are Charles, Cooley, Mwamba and Vories. 

No meds other than Minox.  I'm mid sixties, have had previous procedures and probably limited in donor.  I'd like to focus solely on the frontal third behind the hairline.  This area held up nicely but has as of late thinned out and gotten to the point where I can no longer conceal it.

Also not sure if I should go with strip or FUE.  My previous procedures have all be strip.   I would also consider body hairs if that's at all possible with these Docs.

Which Doc would best fit my situation ? 

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

Speak to them all and visit at least a couple.

Donor looks a bit thin, perhaps too thin for FUE.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• Administrators

I wouldn't do anything unless you're seen in person and your donor is checked. Your donor looks like its thinning. It also looks like your previous hair transplants have thinned. There was another case of a guy here who was in a similar situation and his HT wasn't successful. Sometimes doing nothing is the better choice.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

17 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I wouldn't do anything unless you're seen in person and your donor is checked. Your donor looks like its thinning. It also looks like your previous hair transplants have thinned. There was another case of a guy here who was in a similar situation and his HT wasn't successful. Sometimes doing nothing is the better choice.

I believe the thin donor is due more to over-harvesting by bad docs, than to actual thinning.  I made the regretful mistake of going to LIMA NY in the late 80's.  As far as the transplants thinning, that I do agree is true.  

As to the over-harvested donor (if I am right) is there anything that can be done to correct this ?  Maybe scar reductions ?

Would that close up the bare areas and create the appearance of a fuller donor ?    

And yes, I intend to go in person to have an evaluation.  Which Doc on my list of possibilities would be best for my situation ?

Thanks...

13 hours ago, NewHare said:

I believe the thin donor is due more to over-harvesting by bad docs, than to actual thinning.  I made the regretful mistake of going to LIMA NY in the late 80's.  As far as the transplants thinning, that I do agree is true.  

As to the over-harvested donor (if I am right) is there anything that can be done to correct this ?  Maybe scar reductions ?

Would that close up the bare areas and create the appearance of a fuller donor ?    

And yes, I intend to go in person to have an evaluation.  Which Doc on my list of possibilities would be best for my situation ?

Thanks...

Cooley or mwamba for repairs 

13 hours ago, NewHare said:

Thanks...

Bloxham for FUT