Input Requested Regarding The Potential Recommendation of Dr. Luis Nader, Reynosa, Mexico

• Administrators

Dear Community,

Please join me in congratulating Dr. Nader, our newest member of the hair transplant network. Frankly, it’s been long overdue to have him on the network after so many overwhelmingly positive reviews in our community. 

Feel free to send Dr. Nader a consultation using the link below.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-luis-nader

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I will say as someone who has reached out and spoken to Dr Nader before he is as nice as they come. He has many good results a recent one that I think will be good is @GoliGoliGoli. He might be the most compassionate man in the industry. We are blessed to have a great list of surgeons but even a better list of people. Dr Nader fulfills that. Sorry Melvin for not answering this fast enough but I see he got accepted so today is a good day!

• Like 2

On 1/17/2023 at 9:21 AM, GoliGoliGoli said:

I don't want to sound like a Dr Nader fanboy (Especially before my own results come in ;D) so I will simply say I highly recommend.

The response time issue is a valid concern. But I'm reminded of the Thomas Sowell quote, "There are no solutions, only tradeoffs". Would I trade an increase in Naders price per graft for a faster response time? I suppose it depends how much of a price per graft increase we're talking about, but generally no I would not make that trade. So personally I wouldn't want him hiring a patient coordinator if it means any significant increase in what I owe at the end of surgery. However if there is something HRN can do to help with this issue while maintaining his low prices that's obviously a win all around. 

Persistence is key with getting ahold of Nader, and it's important not to be shy about sending 2-3 emails a week and putting in the title "2nd attempt to contact" "3rd attempt to contact" which is what he recommends in a Youtube video. I had more or less no issue getting booked with Nader using this method. I realize this rubs some people the wrong way, but I think it's important to stress his slow response time initially does not translate to a slow response time post-op. Every one of my texts I've sent post op has been replied to same day or next day. 

dude this!!! ^^^ i always heard back from nader within a few days of reaching out and even got to schedule my transplant within two months because i was proactive! those that complain are not persistent with him. He is booked almost 8 months out now and gets TONS of inquiries everyday i dont blame him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Dear Community,

Please join me in congratulating Dr. Nader, our newest member of the hair transplant network. Frankly, it’s been long overdue to have him on the network after so many overwhelmingly positive reviews in our community. 

Feel free to send Dr. Nader a consultation using the link below.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-luis-nader

Well deserved!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Like many others, I began my hair HT journey by putzing around on Google and the Tressless Sub-reddit. By the grace of God I found this site, which led me to Nader. So it's nice to see this come full circle. 

Same same same. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
9 hours ago, jfally said:

Huge congrats, well earned!

Im booked for August and cannot be more excited. 

I look forward to seeing your journey 🙌

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 5 months later...

6 days out from my procedure with Dr Nader.

I was booked for August but he emailed me a couple months back, let me know he was invited to speak/present at an industry conference those dates and apologized and asked if I'd be available a month sooner.

Will post a detailed thread on the other side :)

Tentative plan is 2000-2500 grafts to my crown area, 1,000 give or take (all depends on donor) into restoring the hairline and any leftover into mid. 

If we can get close to 4k it'll be split into a two day procedure.

All correspondence has been timely after the initial outreach (which definitely took solid time as everyone knows) and some of my questions that have popped up either Brenda or Dr Nader have been VERY fast in the couple weeks leading up to surgery.