Widows Peak in Hairline Design

I think it looks good.  But also, I think it looks meh if the density is on the lower end.  Usually the peak itself naturally tends to be somewhat dense in people.

I think this guys has a good peak done (that’s his 6 month mark):

83A733D3-B36F-481C-A1DD-005894C8400D.jpeg.004a51cd6a870ab75863cc94d15449ad.jpeg

Edited by Fue3361

Check out my journey here:

@sunsurfhair,

At the end of the day, the best hair lines are those that look natural and mimic nature. In my opinion, widows peaks are one way to create a natural hairline but I think they should be use sparingly and selectively. After all, able to speak may look more natural on some people than others. Also, they may be best reserved for those who formally possessed inline naturally so to speak as they would be less noticeable to those people who knew you before you lost your hair. Remember also… The purpose of a hair transplant is to draw less attention to your scalp, not more.  So if a widows peak accomplishes that for some, then and it likely accomplished its purpose.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

• Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

I spoke with Dr Sethi about widows peaks during my second sitting planning sessions, as I wanted one. His view is that widows peaks generally are more suited to dudes with more rounder foreheads. I had a very flat forehead structure and he felt that I would not suit a widows peak. 

• Like 1

While it's definitely possible, I imagine it would be somewhat tricky to pull off successfully (much like temple points require a particularly skilled surgeon), so you'd want to take that into consideration. And as Gatsby mentioned, it's really going to come down to what best suits you and your face and will look the most natural... All of which are things you would discuss with the surgeon when they're designing different options for you. If you find someone who can do it and it would look natural on you, it's definitely worth considering! I've always loved the way they look.  

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56