The best clinic for HT repair

I have undergone a botched procedure leading to a pluggy hairline. The angle of planted hair is wrong too. I have zeroed in on HLC & EUGENIX after doing a lil bit of a research. 

Throw some light. 

Planning for a repair job along with HT surgery. Guessing I might require 3000 grafts for dense packing in the middle. 

Dr. Mwamba is an outstanding repair surgeon as he was mentored by one of the world’s top repair/FUE surgeons who is able to combine both traditional methodologies along with the latest isolation techniques…both of them are extremely passionate about their work.

• Like 2

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

You need also to share donor photos, I had 2 repairs and fortunately I have good donor on my head sides which the 1st clinic didn't touch.

• Like 3

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

This is a tough case. You need to look into elite repair surgeons. Consider Bisanga, Konior, or Mwamba. You absolutely cannot afford to waste any further grafts. I'd be surprised if you could pull 3,000 tbh.

• Thanks 1

It's a tough case, it will be hard to make exceptions, you can add single grafts to the hairline, which will make it better but not as if the 1st job was done right.

In the future you'll be NW6 which can make the repair result to look thinner after few years (not by losing transplaned hair, only natural), I hope your sides head donor is good.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

On 1/3/2023 at 7:16 PM, cupid93 said:

I have undergone a botched procedure leading to a pluggy hairline. The angle of planted hair is wrong too. I have zeroed in on HLC & EUGENIX after doing a lil bit of a research. 

Throw some light. 

Planning for a repair job along with HT surgery. Guessing I might require 3000 grafts for dense packing in the middle. 

If you are doing research for repair, wondering what research if any you did in choosing the place that botched you in the first place… IMHO, it appears whoever did your extractions was very inexperienced, possibly a first timer…the punch sizes used were way too large and your donor has extensive damage…so honestly, was it their cheap bargain basement price that drew you to them?…what else could it be?…feel very bad for you.

• Like 1

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

I got it done hastily the first time and that’s exactly why I want to get it repaired in a reasonably good clinic now. 
Yeah, it was a mistake and lets not worry about what drew me to them instead, can you suggest what can be done? And who is the right one for the job?

Whoever did this to you has no business doing any type of surgery and IMHO is borderline criminal…yet you have been asked multiple times to name the clinic which you refuse to do…we do not want to see this happen to anyone else!

So tell us why you REFUSE to name the clinic.

• Like 1

Gillenator

4 minutes ago, gillenator said:

Whoever did this to you has no business doing any type of surgery and IMHO is borderline criminal…yet you have been asked multiple times to name the clinic which you refuse to do…we do not want to see this happen to anyone else!

So tell us why you REFUSE to name the clinic.

Like, you guys are refusing to give me a solution despite asking multiple times. It looks like many of you here are concerned about criticising the botched procedure rather than giving a solution to fix this.

No, the obvious truth is that you only care about you, no concern for anyone else who might go to the same place you did.

Gillenator

1 minute ago, Pbaird98 said:

Some good recommendations above for repair:  Eugenix, HLC, Konior, Bisanga, Mwamba I would also suggest Dr Feriduni and @DrTBarghouthi.. 

Thanks, man.

Appreciate, if you have any HT repair case photos before and after, as worse as mine got it done from the above clinics and any link to the posts would do too.

• 3 weeks later...