Dr. Feriduni 20/06/2022 - Hairline Lowering (M25) (FUE)

asvik

• Administrators

What a staggering difference 

DC1E676F-578F-4F3B-BEDA-564E412F0DB0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 12/30/2022 at 9:30 AM, asvik said:

Thank you! ☺️ I'm not entirely sure about that, but I think you can reach out to @L0ke and she can answer you directly.

Hi! 
We always base our offers on the type of treatment, the amount of grafts,... not just a price per graft.
To have an idea for yourself, please simply fill in the online form on our website:
https://www.feriduni.com/en/online-consultation
Dr. Feriduni will evaluate your application and send you per email his first advice and indicated quote (free of charge).

• Like 1

L0ke - Representative for Dr. Feriduni

• 1 month later...

On 2/11/2023 at 9:26 PM, Calihome1 said:

No offense, but, The hairline looks a bit sparse to me.  I get the micro irregularities, but, there’s lots of random hairs growing with nothing around them.  Was thinking the hairline would be more dense.

On 2/11/2023 at 10:52 PM, asvik said:

None taken! ☺️ That's what I meant when I said that I was hoping that it will thicken up a bit more - because in this lightning especially - I agree with you that it looks a bit sparse. However, I've taken these photos in the most harsh lightning that I could find. Fingers crossed it will thicken up. Will discuss this with Feriduni on my 1 year in-person consultation if it does not improve ☺️

I agree with @Calihome1 that hairline is not good enough for Dr Feriduni. Thanks for taking the honest opinions on the positive side @asvik I am sure Dr Feriduni being a perfectionist, he would agree on this. That hairline would need a touch-up for sure and with the 7000 grafts you have left on your donor wow, you are one of the lucky ones. 
Keep us posted as how your 1 year revision goes. Thanks for sharing your story.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think the hairline looks great for 7.5 months. He still has 5 months or so to thicken. I don’t think there is a need for a touch up free of charge unless OP is willing to add more grafts at his cost. We have to remember that hair transplants don’t give us natural density. This looks like someone who has aged but no one would assume he is balding

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So one year has gone by -- and I was at my in-person 1 year check up at Feriduni in Hasselt last week. Very satisfied with the results, and below is comparison pictures attached - 11,5 months after and surgery day. Can't be happier with the follow up and professionalism of Dr. Feriduni and the technicians.

postop1y.thumb.jpg.f19de610aaf9166c00a0ea4d10574f0b.jpg

preop.jpg

Edited by asvik
  • Like 2
  • Well Done 1

1 minute ago, asvik said:

So one year has gone by -- and I was at my in-person 1 year check up at Feriduni in Hasselt last week. Very satisfied with the results, and below is comparison pictures attached - surgery day and 11,5 months after. Can't be happier with the follow up and professionalism of Dr. Feriduni and the technicians.postop1y.thumb.jpg.f19de610aaf9166c00a0ea4d10574f0b.jpg

preop.jpg

Wow this is what we call a natural hair transplant. You don’t want a straight dense hairline because then people will know it is fake. This looks like OP never balded but also matured with time. Dr Feriduni and staff did a homerun here!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HairEnthusiast101 said:

Wow this is what we call a natural hair transplant. You don’t want a straight dense hairline because then people will know it is fake. This looks like OP never balded but also matured with time. Dr Feriduni and staff did a homerun here!

Thank you very much! I completely agree, and that was my wish also. Feriduni was very satisfied how the micro irregularities complimented the hairline and my hair caliber.

Edited by asvik
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, asvik said:

Thank you very much! I completely agree, and that was my wish also. Feriduni was very satisfied how the micro irregularities complimented the hairline and my hair caliber.

I think it looks great. And if you ever bald you have plenty of hair in the back to use. When you shave down to a low guard can you see any fue scars? Happy for you man enjoy your hair now! 

Edited by HairEnthusiast101
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, HairEnthusiast101 said:

I think it looks great. And if you ever bald you have plenty of hair in the back to use. When you shave down to a low guard can you see any fue scars? Happy for you man enjoy your hair now! 

Appreciate your support and kind words - and I for sure will! Here's a picture taken by Dr. Feriduni combing through in the back. It's hard to see everything, but we concluded that the scarring is minimal, but can be seen some places. Edit: considering I have quite pale skin, I guess it's impossible to really get a good impression of how it looks like on this picture 😅

IMG_8874.JPG

Edited by asvik

• Administrators

Looks amazing 🤩 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, asvik said:

So one year has gone by -- and I was at my in-person 1 year check up at Feriduni in Hasselt last week. Very satisfied with the results, and below is comparison pictures attached - 11,5 months after and surgery day. Can't be happier with the follow up and professionalism of Dr. Feriduni and the technicians.

postop1y.thumb.jpg.f19de610aaf9166c00a0ea4d10574f0b.jpg

preop.jpg

so natural, Ferundi is a master 👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 1