Parlaying Hair + Attitude into the "Snowball Effect" with women

Its certainly not just the hair that matters to women although it can help.

Its a muscular thin build, expensive tasteful clothes, a sporty look, and the "cocky and funny" demeanor that drives them wild.

This has nothing to do with money for the most part.

Throw in an air of mystery (be unpredictable and have a flair for the dramatic and adventurous) and they want to be right next to you.

To top it off, ignore all the Oprah crap and be a man that no woman can control. This kicks her challenge mechanism in and then suddenly they're chasing you.

The whole thing works the best when women know other women are calling YOU. Your attitude about this should be casual as if you expect it.

Women love nothing better than to compete for you as if you're a prize.

Keep the conversation light, intelligent, and occasionally wacky and sarcastic. Dont be afraid to tease her or even pick on her in a playful way. This gives you the upper hand.

Remember guys, dont chase them. Make them chase you.

When you find the right woman who's not overly materialistic and who is a "flexible giver"....and of course who is committed to staying healthy mentally and physically marry her.

Dont be the first to commit. They see that as a weakness. And dont TELL her your feelings. Make her FEEL them. Women hate gabby men.

They like strong, adventurous, confident ones.

hardcore long-term veteran of hack plug doctors to ultra refined coalition doctors.

knowledgeable about show business hair transplants

Right on Celeb hair vet.

I remember writing something years ago on this forum on how women are attracted to confident men, an attitude that needs to come from within rather than outside in.

Sure having hair helps, but there are plenty of balding men with beautiful girlfriends who appear to be enamored by them. It's not their hair or lack thereof that attracts them, but the demeanor and "attitude" of a confident man.

I also agree that women aren't attracted to men they can control. I've been seeing more and more of this and frankly, it angers me. Once a woman successfully tames a man, she no longer respects him and treats him like garbage. A man needs to remain wild and untamable, yet respectful and loving toward his girl. Neither a man nor a woman should compromise their masculinity and feminity for the other, especially because that's what attracted them to each other in the first place.

It would be interesting to get other member feedback on this topic.

Thanks for starting it CHV.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 1 month later...

I must agree with the celeb ..

A good confident attitude and looking attractive is a big part of it! Being charming, taking charge, and just being a man works very well .. You won't bag every woman but its funny when you see how many you can ..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Celeb,

I must confess. You never impressed me as being knowledgeable about hair loss or hair transplants.

But you are knowledgeable about how to drive women crazy.

I've being doing everything you've said since I was a kid in highschool. I'm one of the few men you just happen to naturally have that sort of rogue personality, and you're right "Its certainly not just the hair that matters to women although it can help."

take care...

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of friends on a ski trip this weekend were playing some videos of "Blueprint Uncodeded" or something like that. Basically be yourself for several easy payments of 29.99.

I heard about the game and the mystery guy before. The guy who did this actually didn't sound that sleazy.

I think we all need to do with what we have as there is no other option. Of course you can get a HT, nose job, etc. but at the end of the day your confidence comes from inside. I totally agree a HT can improve this as it has in my case no doubt.. However, this is not the solution to self confidence as it was only a "booster" in my mind..

People dont know what you don't show them so somtimes you need to have a bit of faith in yourself.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 4 weeks later...

Good looks, sensitive, money, career, creativity, moral fibre, (any number of positive characteristics)

absolutely trumps

Rogueish attitude, playing hard to get, faked strength, scripted conversations. pick up lines.

Some women have a brain. They know the good stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

And take charge & be a man .. This was the area where I was clueless on 10-15 years ago.. I thought too much about what "she" wanted when in reality she wants to be led ...

BIG turning point in my interactions with women .. I could always get em but then I would not manage it correctly , with or without hair

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 1 month later...

Very very right. Even extremely attractive women are confused from inside. Much more than we are. Have patience and confidence and they will give way. Rather than worrying about negative points show your good points like you have some brain, some knowledge, good in sports etc etc

Originally posted by MrJobi:

And take charge & be a man .. This was the area where I was clueless on 10-15 years ago.. I thought too much about what "she" wanted when in reality she wants to be led ...

BIG turning point in my interactions with women .. I could always get em but then I would not manage it correctly , with or without hair

• 4 weeks later...

Any don't be needy or easy to figure out!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!