I plan classical tattoo on fue scars (not smp), has anyone experience in it?

Hello, this is my fue scars. I am totally disatisfied with results and HT at all. I hate it and i consider it as my worst decision in life. I am out of mind, what can i do about fue scars. SMP is option but it is not permanent, costs much and requires touch up, so i think about classicall tattoo s. Because it is head i am afraid of its negative affects on my life in consider of work, education, career and at all. I think it will be hard to be normal person with tattoo in society. I am afraid what people would think in the queue in supermarct. But i know this is only one permanent option. I do not neet another surgery at least i cannot afford it. I acceppt to be bald, i accept baldness. But to be bald i cannot shave the head when there are these scars.

Can anyone give me advice?

Here is Photos:

https://ibb.co/album/FqJtY8

• Valued Contributor

If you have a traditional tattoo then the needle goes deeper. I can guarantee you that the ink will migrate and you will be left looking like you have a blue or green helmet on your head. Stick with SMP. For FUE scars you will never know that you had surgery. But really do your reearch on SMP. There are good clinics out there but also a lot of bad ones. All the best!

55 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

If you have a traditional tattoo then the needle goes deeper. I can guarantee you that the ink will migrate and you will be left looking like you have a blue or green helmet on your head. Stick with SMP. For FUE scars you will never know that you had surgery. But really do your reearch on SMP. There are good clinics out there but also a lot of bad ones. All the best!

yes smp is good but it is not permanent and in long term it will cost more than ht

yes i want to get tattoo carefully.

if i get good tattoo from good artist will it have Nevertheless helmet look?

execpt smp what can i do? 

2 hours ago, davidn said:

Dude, so your goal ist to hide the scars but not have a regular tattoo to have a "normal life"? Why not have a hair tattoo then, exactly what smp is 🤣

yeap, tattoo will cause unwanted attention but it is less costly and permanent solution. i think to get something simple tattoo.

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

and i mean to get tattoo only on scars areas not on whole head

• Administrators

Do NOT get a tattoo on your scalp. Tattoo ink fades into green. The ink used for smp is made specifically to avoid this issue. Better to do nothing than to have this

image.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Do NOT get a tattoo on your scalp. Tattoo ink fades into green. The ink used for smp is made specifically to avoid this issue. Better to do nothing than to have this

yes but i am not planning to get tatto on whole had, this man had on whole scalp. i mean only on back and around the ears.

something like these

i just hate my head now, i was not aware how back head woulk look like. 

J_KiWYiWYiKEF4.jpg

J_KipaieziKEFG.jpg

image2-1.png

Don't do it, I know people who did it for FUT scars, it gets blurry over the years.

Edited by Doron Harati

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

43 minutes ago, devilfishlane said:

I ve had SMP for 6 yrs now. Need to be updated every 3 yrs(for me) But it looks good and will hide scars. But find a good SMP person is key

after smp do you shave it on 0mm or 1mm size?

what can i afford is to buy smp kit myself and aks my family member to make smp for me. because it costs too much i cannot afford it. 

it needs practise yes but at least it is not surgery ....  If not this, then i have no other choice but tattoo

1 hour ago, Doron Harati said:

Don't do it, I know people who did it for FUT scars, it gets blurry over the years.

it is upon tattoo style and not tattoo generally, is not?  Can you show me some photos?

yes it is not best way and never thought about tattoo but in my condition i do not see another permanent solution. 

11 hours ago, agar8788 said:

yes smp is good but it is not permanent and in long term it will cost more than ht

yes i want to get tattoo carefully.

if i get good tattoo from good artist will it have Nevertheless helmet look?

execpt smp what can i do? 

yeap, tattoo will cause unwanted attention but it is less costly and permanent solution. i think to get something simple tattoo.

a traditional tattoo goes deeper hence it spreads more. 

A traditional tattoo ink is different than SMP ink. it has blue color in it. it will fade and be bluish with time. 

SMP  or body hair into FUE scars is your only reasonable option. SMP is good for 3 years then it fades and has to be touched up but never completely disappears

Edited by shiba1985

2 hours ago, agar8788 said:

after smp do you shave it on 0mm or 1mm size?

what can i afford is to buy smp kit myself and aks my family member to make smp for me. because it costs too much i cannot afford it. 

it needs practise yes but at least it is not surgery ....  If not this, then i have no other choice but tattoo

it is upon tattoo style and not tattoo generally, is not?  Can you show me some photos?

yes it is not best way and never thought about tattoo but in my condition i do not see another permanent solution. 

This is Israeli celebrity that had 2 FUTs, in my opinion it looks pathetic vs the botched paitent that did a professional SMP job for FUE scars by a great artist that I know personally.

Screenshot_20221210_022141_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20221210_022232_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20221210_023152_Facebook.jpg

Edited by Doron Harati

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

SMP is the better option for sure.  The color fades but it doesn't CHANGE.  Unlike regular tattoo ink, which turns blue and expands over time.
Yes you may need to get a topup every few years but a topup is much cheaper than the initial cost.

I think having an ACTUAL tattoo design behind your head might work but it's up to you if you'd want something like that (like a neck tattoo of thorns that has roses on the back of your head).

10 hours ago, Doron Harati said:

This is Israeli celebrity that had 2 FUTs, in my opinion it looks pathetic vs the botched paitent that did a professional SMP job for FUE scars by a great artist that I know personally.

yeap smp is better no way but not cheap. i found smp kit for 500$ and want to buy it. 

my wife will do it for me. i am very obssesed. two things i know exactly, i hate my ht and i need to do something about it, i need to keep hairs fade. so smp or tattoo. 

will it be hard to make smp ourself? to do it carefully when my wife will do it for me?

7 hours ago, SeanToman said:

is the better option for sure.  The color fades but it doesn't CHANGE.  Unlike regular tattoo ink, which turns blue and expands over time.
Yes you may need to get a topup every few years but a topup is much cheaper than the initial cost.

after thet how short should i keep my hair?

if i will shave hairs with this shaver, the natural hairs will not be visible but smp will be, is it so?

71XG7AeZA1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

16 minutes ago, agar8788 said:

yeap smp is better no way but not cheap. i found smp kit for 500$ and want to buy it. 

my wife will do it for me. i am very obssesed. two things i know exactly, i hate my ht and i need to do something about it, i need to keep hairs fade. so smp or tattoo. 

will it be hard to make smp ourself? to do it carefully when my wife will do it for me?

Hey Dude. This is crazy. Dont do It. It is very hard to find a good, professional smp artist already. There are hundreds of artists doing this professional with hundreds of hours of experience and still being sh**. There are many things that can go wrong with smp too, you can go too deep so the tattoo turns blue, oversaturate so it turns into a helmet, etc. There are smp treatments for 2-3 k USD and I am sure you can find a way to make this money. I guarantee you now, if you buy a machine and let your wife smp your head, this will end in disaster, 100% and your future will include painful laser sessions which you have to pay for anyway.

5 minutes ago, davidn said:

Hey Dude. This is crazy. Dont do It. It is very hard to find a good, professional smp artist already. There are hundreds of artists doing this professional with hundreds of hours of experience and still being sh**. There are many things that can go wrong with smp too, you can go too deep so the tattoo turns blue, oversaturate so it turns into a helmet, etc. There are smp treatments for 2-3 k USD and I am sure you can find a way to make this money. I guarantee you now, if you buy a machine and let your wife smp your head, this will end in disaster, 100% and your future will include painful laser sessions which you have to pay for anyway.

why bro, it needs to drop a dots with ink just. yeap everything needs talent but it is not surgery. if it was only one time 3k USD is okey but imagine that i needs to pai it every couple of years.

can you show me bad job of smp?

9 minutes ago, agar8788 said:

why bro, it needs to drop a dots with ink just. yeap everything needs talent but it is not surgery. if it was only one time 3k USD is okey but imagine that i needs to pai it every couple of years.

can you show me bad job of smp?

It has to be applied in the right density, size of the dots, and most inportantly, into the right layer of the skin.

Top-ups are like 800 USD or so.

Anyway good luck in whatever you choose!

10 hours ago, Doron Harati said:

Screenshot_20221210_022141_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20221210_022232_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20221210_023152_Facebook.jpg

I knew he would come up 🤣 saw him at an Airport in cyprus 2 months ago. He also had smp. It looks decent enough in real life (the smp).

Edited by davidn

5 minutes ago, davidn said:

Top-ups are like 800 USD or so.

i was told touch ups is needed every 1.5 years, is it so?

and can u see shaver device i posted? is it right device? if i shave it with it, will the natural hairs visible? i think not and only smp will be visible

@agar8788 I wouldn't do it by myself, only by a top artist.

@davidn he's our prime ambassador😛

• Like 1