Density of transplants

Guy73

I am sure all of us watch some of these hair transplants influencers on YouTube. Most situations even when they seem to be be in harsh lighting the results amazing. But I often wondered how such great density is achieved in one pass even a second pass until you freeze shot some of their videos. This seems more realistic in harsh lighting. I myself suffered from that see through in certain conditions and was one reason I needed multiple passes. Could be my hair type also. But don’t be discouraged if one pass or even 2 doesn’t give you natural density. It’s hard to do and even these influencers although may seem like they have perfect hair,but not so fast🤔

And both of these guys had more than one transplant.

of course it’s all about the illusion when it comes to hair transplants.

780E26E3-A46C-4C85-A8F8-6044103A8CF6.thumb.jpeg.8650cd7b4eb5a77a877108595072e1bb.jpeg8C314109-65C0-4B0B-A8CF-BC74F8D8FA5F.thumb.jpeg.ac462d8404e247d04b47052b0a548336.jpegFFCFFEAF-ABA1-40EA-8EE1-3C994B9F9093.thumb.jpeg.d43f324c2b0fa8b077f602b6f6b9745a.jpeg

E2D468FB-0A6A-4BDF-8CA8-3649A80EA9E4.jpeg

Edited by Guy73

• Administrators

Is that David Dimuzio? Looks like he had smp

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

15 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Is that David Dimuzio? Looks like he had smp

It is. I believe this was right before his last procedure a few months ago. He had a ton of work done in the front before that and still a little see through. But I never really picked up on it in his videos because he looked soo good on camera. 
He still looks good don’t get me wrong. 

Edited by Guy73

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

It is. I believe this was right before his last procedure a few months ago. He had a ton of work done in the front before that and still a little see through. But I never really picked up on it in his videos because he looked soo good on camera. 
He still looks good don’t get me wrong. 

That’s the reality of hair transplants. David was a full blown Norwood 5 so his transformation has been incredible. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

It is how the human brain works. As Konior well explains, in his view, balding is literally "skin reveal", the more you conceal the reveal, the better.

This is a very "yes or no" situation for the brain to interpret. You either see skin, you don't, or you see a bit.

It is not so much about density or hair caliber but what those conditions create in our perception of a full head of hair.

Edited by WhereIsMyMind
  • Like 1